Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) (7132 Views)

Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] / Come Mek Wi Settle This Case (photo) / Never Be Like This Husband: A Debt Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by dumahi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
One day around 3 o'clock, an Ijebu man named Ade, 50, returned home and found his 45-year-old wife with a younger man in his bedroom. As they were doing the thing, the woman was robbing the guy's head and was screaming, "I love you pass my husband; I love you pass that old man".

Then, Ade heard the boy saying, "me, 23 years, you 45 years but na you sweet pass all the girls wey I don bleep"."Don't mind", Ade's wife said, "that old man go soon die so that you go marry me". Then, Ade came in and saw his wife grinding on the boy's crotch while the boy was caressing her breasts. But, instead of attacking the young man or raising an alarm, Ade just kept quiet, went back to the sitting room, switched on the TV and started watching some gospel videos.

Ade's wife and her sugar boy were panicking.After some times, the sugar boy mustered up courage, dressed up and came into the sitting room. He immediately knelt down and begged, "sir,  i'm sorry for bleeping your wife". But Ade didn't talk. So, the boy managed to sneak through the door.

As for Ade's wife, she never came out from the bedroom till it was bedtime. So, Ade switched off the TV and went to sleep on the same bed where the action took place.  He found his wife sitting on the floor crying. But Ade never said anything or even asked her a single question. Instead, he just lay on his bed , covered himself and slept off.

In the morning upon waking up, Ade found his wife dead. She had committed suicide in the middle of the night as her husband was asleep. Then, the police arrested Ade. Although he told them the true story, Ade was eventually jailed for 25 years for murder.

Question___
Who was not fair?
1. Ade
2. His wife
3. The Law.

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by 10mobile: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
I blame the man for 2 reasons:
1. He is heartless.
2. He didn't argue his case well. The same way he kept silent before his wife, he also kept silent before the law. So, he paid for his silence by going to jail.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Skyfornia(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
When it comes to Toto and prick story...everyone is guilty

11 Likes

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by longetivity(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na everybody fvck up
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
No Comemess.
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Welcum: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
10mobile:
I blame the man for 2 reasons:
1. He is heartless.
2. He didn't argue his case well. The same way he kept silent before his wife, he also kept silent before the law. So, he paid for his silence by going to jail.
Your judgment is unjust.

9 Likes

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Traininghub(f): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sometimes, silence kills.

3 Likes

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Nazgul: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
The man is a weakling...he doesn't even deserve to be called a simp cos simps exhibit jealous which would make him confront the stranger.

He's worse than that and deserves that jail term.

4 Likes

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Judybash93(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Traininghub:

Are we ignoring the fact that the woman cheated? You know she could have ended him whiles in bed right?

1 Like

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Judybash93(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nazgul:
The man is a weakling...he doesn't even deserve to be called a simp cos simps exhibit jealous which would make him confront the stranger.

He's worse than that and deserves that jail term.

What? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Traininghub(f): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Judybash93:

Are we ignoring the fact that the woman cheated? You know she could have ended him whiles in bed right?
Brotherly, we aren't! I responded this way because he landed in prison, not to blame him. Also, I feel that's probably why he was jailed. An autopsy ought to have been conducted, however, this is Nigeria and we don't always think about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Judybash93(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
dumahi:
One day around 3 o'clock, an Ijebu man named Ade, 50, returned home and found his 45-year-old wife with a younger man in his bedroom. As they were doing the thing, the woman was robbing the guy's head and was screaming, "I love you pass my husband; I love you pass that old man".

Then, Ade heard the boy saying, "me, 23 years, you 45 years but na you sweet pass all the girls wey I don bleep"."Don't mind", Ade's wife said, "that old man go soon die so that you go marry me". Then, Ade came in and saw his wife grinding on the boy's crotch while the boy was caressing her breasts. But, instead of attacking the young man or raising an alarm, Ade just kept quiet, went back to the sitting room, switched on the TV and started watching some gospel videos.

Ade's wife and her sugar boy were panicking.After some times, the sugar boy mustered up courage, dressed up and came into the sitting room. He immediately knelt down and begged, "sir,  i'm sorry for bleeping your wife". But Ade didn't talk. So, the boy managed to sneak through the door.

As for Ade's wife, she never came out from the bedroom till it was bedtime. So, Ade switched off the TV and went to sleep on the same bed where the action took place.  He found his wife sitting on the floor crying. But Ade never said anything or even asked her a single question. Instead, he just lay on his bed , covered himself and slept off.

In the morning upon waking up, Ade found his wife dead. She had committed suicide in the middle of the night as her husband was asleep. Then, the police arrested Ade. Although he told them the true story, Ade was eventually jailed for 25 years for murder.

Question___
Who was not fair?
1. Ade
2. His wife
3. The Law.

The law was unfair to him. If investigators carried out a thorough investigation into the death of the lady, they would have been able to prove that the man in question wasn't the murderer. It's in fact difficult but if he didn't do it, he didn't do it
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by okiki20593: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by DaHrNn0001: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Until the law states he killed her then I would hold the law responsible... Reasons? He is married to her & they right to be in the room she died... What kind of death did she die that is enough to justify him being a killer? What evidence does the court of law have to jail him? Was evidence collected from the scene? Why was the boy not arrested cus he has his finger prints all over her... The Law mess up

No Autopsy but arrest and sentencing done?

2 Likes

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
okiki20593:
grin can't laff
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by heykims(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2020
Op, u are the guilty one for wasting my time reading through a make up story.
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by 444crop: 5:16am On Nov 30, 2020
Which movie title be this...? The price for silence.... I trust our naija actors and actresses
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by femi4: 5:35am On Nov 30, 2020
The law is guilty, putting innocent one behind bars without performing autopsy on the dead
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Fhowe: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2020
Judybash93:

The law was unfair to him. If investigators carried out a thorough investigation into the death of the lady, they would have been able to prove that the man in question wasn't the murderer. It's in fact difficult but if he didn't do it, he didn't do it
the law failed him what is so difficult in searching for the younger lover to attest to the story and what is so difficult In carrying out a post Mortem to decide whether it is suicide or homicide

1 Like

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by techmo(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
The woman is the guilty one.. just a single day she commited adultery and infedelity, still ended commiting suicide

1 Like

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Khd95(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Was autopsy not conducted on the dead woman, why would he be bailed if his promiscuous wife committed suicide, well I blame the NPF, the judge and the rotten system and the woman for sending the innocent man to jail, who knew if she had infested him with deadly diseases too embarassed
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by baralatie(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Khd95:
Was autopsy not conducted on the dead woman, why would he be bailed if his promiscuous wife committed suicide, well I blame the NPF, the judge and the rotten system and the woman for sending the innocent man to jail, who knew if she had infested him with deadly diseases too embarassed
what will you say if it is found out that the husband lied?
that he was responsible for the death of the woman?
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Oshomo12(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2020
It's a super-storyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

1 Like

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2020
Traininghub:
Olohun
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2020
The wife was unfair and heartless.

Why didn't she take her suicide to the village square and save her husband from further pain and suffering. She cheated on him and still pinned her selfish death on the poor man.

The law can not be blamed because it works with what's tabled before it and clearly, Ade has no blame as well. He might not have had money to afford good defense attorney and forensic expert which the state might not necessarily offer him.

1 Like

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by SILENTandSMART2: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2020
aswear this issue is simple joor

nah money cause ade matter jare, wink

if money dey him go higher better lawyer and the case go settle chap chap,

the truth is we shouldn't jusss ham eleribuu woman cus dem plenty jare cry

1 Like

Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by osuulola(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Ijebu man?

And did not talk?

And the woman stayed in the house?

Learn about people before writing fiction!
Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by ThrustReverser(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Izit in real life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Prenuptial Agreements A Death Knell For Romance? / (Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's / Trying To Be Invisible On Whatsapp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.