Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Experience With A Simp Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Simp Today (5891 Views)

I Stopped Being A Simp Today! / Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Simp Today by Escabado: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
I went to hotel to cool off this evening as a bad sharp guy grin I ordered for fish pepper soup and bottle of beer as I was enjoying myself . I look front and saw a guy and a girl . The guy ordered for pepper soup and drinks for him and the girl. She was eating then killing dem gkpa sung was playing . The girl was dancing and if the guy try to dance with her she will push him away I was just laffing and observing them . finally the girl shop finish and left . Living the guy there .

When will simp learn. Does it mean he thinks buying the girl drink and pepper soup will make her to Love him

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by xmen4mee(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
ok
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by yomi007k(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin

You just saw Bart SIMPson....lol

Him mumu never do.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by OMOJOHN001: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
He will learn soonest.
grin Mumu can never finish for this world na.
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by longetivity(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Learn to mind ur business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by legionISproteus: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Escabado:
I went to hotel to cool off this evening as a bad sharp guy grin I ordered for fish pepper soup and bottle of beer as I was enjoying myself . I look front and saw a guy and a girl . The guy ordered for pepper soup and drinks for him and the girl. She was eating then killing dem gkpa sung was playing . The girl was dancing and if the guy try to dance with her she will push him away I was just laffing and observing them . finally the girl shop finish and left . Living the guy there .

When will simp learn. Does it mean he thinks buying the girl drink and pepper soup will make her to Love him
ok bro. How do we unSIMP ourselves out of that situation?

This is an interactive session

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Scream(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
longetivity:

He did...he didn't stop him from his simplicity.

37 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by DropsMic(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
yomi007k:
grin

You just saw Bart SIMPson....lol

Him mumu never do.

Bartsimpson grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Starz825(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
hey....there is this feeling that makes one want to constantly ride on others because you know you will get away with it....

guys avoid being too soft....women don't fancy guys like that...show you dont give a damn most times

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Escabado: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
legionISproteus:

Just be like me , enjoy yourself alone and eat your money alone . Anytime u want fvk just meet any olosho of your choice pay and a fvk till you tire . Because that girl u call your girlfriend is doing olosho work with another guy that's ready to pay her for sex . Know this and know peace

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jonsing
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by mainkendo: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
I have had my own fare share of simping. It is what it is.
I had this girl that I like but asked her out and she decline but was always around me getting benefits.
I asked myself if I can choose this girl for a friend without anything being attached. My answer was no.
One of days when she came around, I told her that am not her friend and that she should stop the familiarzation and stay away from me.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Hardbodyprime(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
That is gonna be sad for him tho...look guys you don't always have to spend money on girls before you get what you want, its all about having game
If you wanna learn how to approach girls without being creepy or being a simp then check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNpRxvEbo6Q

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Agricaddict(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nice guy too dey Carry last, nobody dey respect them

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Fidelismaria: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
mainkendo:
I had this girl that I like but asked her out and she decline but was always around me getting benefits.
I asked myself if I can choose this girl for a friend without anything being attached. My answer was no.
One of days when she came around, I told her that am not her friend and that she should stop the familiarzation and stay away from me.

my man, you did well, a bottle of beer for you, NO to feminine manipulations.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Martinez39s(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
mainkendo:
What was her response/reaction?
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
simping is a disorder

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
and next maybe tommorow the guy will register on nl and create a thread bashing naija women cos one girl left him after using his money to buy pepper soup for her cheesy in exchange for sex cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by womenareapes: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Agricaddict:
Nice guy too dey Carry last, nobody dey respect them
nice guys are the coolest guys and always get chased by female!

you misunderstood stupidity and foolish from nice!

"Be as gentle as a dove and wise as a snake"

check the characteristic of these two animals!

a dove is very gentle and kind from a distance, you can hardly use trap to catch it. it will fly away once he senses danger. once you sense the behaviour of those piece of shiit (Naija women) the best choice for you is to leave her alone and look for another person! but simps mentality speculate that she is the only one for me undecided
I must do all such of rubbish to get that biiitch attention, if I don't spent for that black biiitch she won't like me undecided

SNAKE: A snake is cunning and tricky in nature!
when a snake want to catches his prey, he first of all Stalk his prey and Mimic some of the behaviour of his pray before he strike it prey!
you maybe staying with a snake in the same house for years and you won't even know. because a snake always study his environment.

in this scenario! when dealing with those piece of black shiit called Naija women, you shouldn't be dull and take any shiiit coming out of there mouth as yes! undecided you study that piece shiit,
you fvcked that piece of shiit in a suitable environment and then you dumb that piece of shiit! undecided

no woman on this earth is worth fighting for except ya mother!

simps always believed that they most fight to win that vagina by doing all stupid means for something that's ain't worth it!

simps are the most toxic set of humans!

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by gabriel66386: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by legionISproteus: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Escabado:

Just be like me , enjoy yourself alone and eat your money alone . Anytime u want fvk just meet any olosho of your choice pay and a fvk till you tire . Because that girl u call your girlfriend is doing olosho work with another guy that's ready to pay her for sex . Know this and know peace
I was expecting something different from this cos I suspect u may have gone thru my posts before replying. If you didn't, no wahala cool we might share the same view on this
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by DarkCaesar(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Who have seen this simp movie
Love rosie
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2020
legionISproteus:

Once a simp you'll always be a simp you can never be unsimp cool
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Lol
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by tarantino1: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2020
gabriel66386:

Where in that post did he meddle in the guy's business?

Common mind your business, you no know the meaning

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Telegram234(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2020
girls brain are as tiny as mosquito. for the gal mind now, she will be feeling like goddess Athena. lol
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Macrofrancis(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Lol
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Scream:

He did...he didn't stop him from his simplicity.
....Lol
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Donspicey: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2020
womenareapes:
nice guys are the coolest guys and always get chased by female!

you misunderstood stupidity and foolish from nice!

"Be as gentle as a dove and wise as a snake"

check the characteristic of these two animals!

a dove is very gentle and kind from a distance, you can hardly use trap to catch it. it will fly away once he senses danger. once you sense the behaviour of those piece of shiit (Naija women) the best choice for you is to leave her alone and look for another person! but simps mentality speculate that she is the only one for me undecided
I must do all such of rubbish to get that biiitch attention, if I don't spent for that black biiitch she won't like me undecided

SNAKE: A snake is cunning and tricky in nature!
when a snake want to catches his prey, he first of all Stalk his prey and Mimic some of the behaviour of his pray before he strike it prey!
you maybe staying with a snake in the same house for years and you won't even know. because a snake always study his environment.

in this scenario! when dealing with those piece of black shiit called Naija women, you shouldn't be dull and take any shiiit coming out of there mouth as yes! undecided you study that piece shiit,
you fvcked that piece of shiit in a suitable environment and then you dumb that piece of shiit! undecided

no woman on this earth is worth fighting for except ya mother!

simps always believed that they most fight to win that vagina by doing all stupid means for something that's ain't worth it!

simps are the most toxic set of humans!

I pity guys wey wan die untop women matter....

Dat pussy is not urs its just ur turn bt some guys go dey form lover boy......

I kukuma love my introvert nature...no time for too much talk or drama....if u re not IN bye till eternity.....

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by womenareapes: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Donspicey:

I pity guys wey wan die untop women matter....

Dat pussy is not urs its just ur turn bt some guys go dey form lover boy......

I kukuma love my introvert nature...no time for too much talk or drama....if u re not IN bye till eternity.....
seriously!

no woman is worth dying for! but they won't hear!
Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2020
Dude may be simp but it could also be a bad outing.

That fish chop the worm tied to a hook and got away with it doesn't necessarily mean that the fisherman is not good at his job.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Simp Today by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2020
The guy must be very unattractive grin

That's what ugly dudes do, they try to use money to win girls over

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby For Sale / Lover Guys, Time To Choose (PICS) / Why Nigerian Women Are Mostly Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.