Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Stopped Being A Simp Today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Being A Simp Today! (2370 Views)

Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / My Experience With A Simp Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Blueace247(f): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2023
There's this lady I tried to woo some years back.. We attended the same church. her name is Mary and She is very attractive. I now approached her and told her I would like to be her friend.. Ever since then, she began acting weird.. Sees me and act like I am some sort of shit or something.. During this period. I was a very broke guy.. So I felt she knew I was broke, that was why she was acting up.. Later I forgot about her and moved on.. As God would have it, things changed for me.. It was very noticeable in church. I met another lady who we now started courting and was also coming to the church..
Ever since then, Mary was trying to get close to me.. I was talking to her, sometimes she comes to ask for money which I always give to her even after she did all the yanga..it got to a point, I had to introduce her to the business I was doing so that she no go dey worry me again.. It went on and on till I got married.. After marriage She Was still coming close.. It got to a point that she told me even if it's to get pregnant for me.. She's fine.. I told her to stop that she's a woman.. I had the opportunity to take advantage.. But I wuldnt do That cos I am a good man...
So one day, we went out together to pray, and I was told that I collected a loan that there will be police case coming o.. Which actually happened.. Then the man asked why I didn't ask before marrying my wife.. Cos she can't give birth.. I now stood up.. Challenged her and blocked her..

We never spoke to each other afterwards
4 years after.. I divorced my wife when I discovered she couldn't give birth and was still making life unbearable for me..

I never told my family about her issues because I knew it will bring pressure on her.. Even at that, she felt she was doing me good staying with me..

I got fed up and I divorced her..

Immediately I returned to Mary, begged her to forgive me for all the insultive words.. She said it's fine..

We started out with the first outing, and I explained everything about how me and my wife got divorced cos of her behaviour..

I went to her house severally, her mum was receptive and other family members..

We went out and had good time the second time..

The third time was during December.. I went to see her and she complained about her no t having money for Xmas Cloth.. I transfered 10k immediately and took her out that same day.. Spent over 6k for fish and other stuffs just to get her back..

Here are my observations before I gave Her the red pill

Anytime she requested for cash and I send it to her, she barely says thanks or take close to day before she says thanks or something

I might send in text in the morning, she might reply much much later..

I will call, she wuldnt answer and might not call back..

I continued following her up like that thinking she might change or something..
Not until this Wednesday.. I was at work, I called twice to know how she was doing.. She didn't pick.. I now used my friends line to call, she picked immediately.. I cut the call, was very angry and I told her friend about it.. She told me to give her time.. I now called after 4 days in the night twice.. She didn't pick, I now used my glo line to call, she now picked up.. I asked why she wasn't picking my calls, she said she never saw my missed calls..

I got so angry, sent her nasty messages..and told her that she's a gold digger..
She told her family members, they were all raining curses on me that I am not matured lol..
But the deed has been done and I don't feel remorse about my actions

Story culled from facebook
Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:19am On Jan 29, 2023
I blame Tecno for making cheap phones
Now every small kids can now login online and spew childish nonesense on Nairaland.

26 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Blueace247(f): 12:21am On Jan 29, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Now every small kids can now login online and spew childish nonesense on Nairaland.

Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by iykejohnson(m): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
😂😂🤣😂😂

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Houseofglam7(f): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Wtf did I just read?
🤢
🤢

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Lanty01(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Who approved this rubbish

5 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Moeman: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Welcome 😁

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Nyascobar1414: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2023
As a man,have options.. Have upto 3 vvomen,doing this, none of em will feel special or proud..
Go for monogamy,na shege you go see

5 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by SPAMBOX7: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Poster above me has said it all. Ignore at your own peril. As long as no be me go follow you cry come nairaland I'm good
Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by obinna58(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2023
I didn’t see where the redpill was applied, you were simp to the end and you even ended it like a loser simp

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin. Redpill Association of nairaland are coming just prepare your ammunition. Na you go delete ur post when they finish with u

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Illegal1(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Leme wait for our elders to comment 1st...
goodharddick were are thou..
Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Crampyblood(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
If this story is true then you've not yet swallowed the pill

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Blueace247(f): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Illegal1:
Leme wait for our elders to comment 1st...

goodharddick were are thou..
grin
Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Blueace247(f): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Crampyblood:
If this story is true then you've not yet swallowed the pill

Waiting to swallow
Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by mystery22: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
This guy most be so ugly that no girl wants him
Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by henndukwe18: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
obinna58:
I didn’t see where the redpill was applied, you were simp to the end and you even ended it like a loser simp
yep, after spending all the money, na him still loose, I no sure sey e nack d girl since he said he is a good man even wen d girl said she can get pregnant for him

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by anonymousthug(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
My worst read of all time.
And to think i read till the end?
God, who i offend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by RealNiggaDee(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
To tell you the truth , you're a simp .

You have no iota of alpha brain wave in you .

You can follow my thread , to learn masculinity.

For now , stay away from women . Until there's a change of personality.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Passionnn: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
. You are still a simp
Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Godsown0: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
If this is all the story u have then u be mumu, who buy u phone? How old are u?
Blueace247:
There's this lady I tried to woo some years back.. We attended the same church. her name is Mary and She is very attractive. I now approached her and told her I would like to be her friend.. Ever since then, she began acting weird.. Sees me and act like I am some sort of shit or something.. During this period. I was a very broke guy.. So I felt she knew I was broke, that was why she was acting up.. Later I forgot about her and moved on.. As God would have it, things changed for me.. It was very noticeable in church. I met another lady who we now started courting and was also coming to the church..
Ever since then, Mary was trying to get close to me.. I was talking to her, sometimes she comes to ask for money which I always give to her even after she did all the yanga..it got to a point, I had to introduce her to the business I was doing so that she no go dey worry me again.. It went on and on till I got married.. After marriage She Was still coming close.. It got to a point that she told me even if it's to get pregnant for me.. She's fine.. I told her to stop that she's a woman.. I had the opportunity to take advantage.. But I wuldnt do That cos I am a good man...
So one day, we went out together to pray, and I was told that I collected a loan that there will be police case coming o.. Which actually happened.. Then the man asked why I didn't ask before marrying my wife.. Cos she can't give birth.. I now stood up.. Challenged her and blocked her..

4 years after.. I divorced my wife when I discovered she couldn't give birth and was still making life unbearable for me..

I never told my family about her issues because I knew it will bring pressure on her.. Even at that, she felt she was doing me good staying with me..

Immediately I returned to Mary, begged her to forgive me for all the insultive words.. She said it's fine..

We started out with the first outing, and I explained everything about how me and my wife got divorced cos of her behaviour..

The third time was during December.. I went to see her and she complained about her no t having money for Xmas Cloth.. I transfered 10k immediately and took her out that same day.. Spent over 6k for fish and other stuffs just to get her back..

Anytime she requested for cash and I send it to her, she barely says thanks or take close to day before she says thanks or something

Not until this Wednesday.. I was at work, I called twice to know how she was doing.. She didn't pick.. I now used my friends line to call, she picked immediately.. I cut the call, was very angry and I told her friend about it.. She told me to give her time.. I now called after 4 days in the night twice.. She didn't pick, I now used my glo line to call, she now picked up.. I asked why she wasn't picking my calls, she said she never saw my missed calls..

I got so angry, sent her nasty messages..and told her that she's a gold digger..
She told her family members, they were all raining curses on me that I am not matured lol..

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Maysdevices(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Blueace247:

Men will call themselves men and this one will still raise his hands up.

She literally still won.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Maysdevices(f): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
anonymousthug:
My worst read of all time.
And to think i read till the end?
God, who i offend?
😹😹😹😹😹😹
Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Silentgroper(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
This shiit was made up
Re: I Stopped Being A Simp Today! by Emmypure: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Fear women

(1) (Reply)

Na Which One U Belong? / Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go / Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.