Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Question For The Straight Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Straight Guys. (1020 Views)

Why Do Gay Guys Like Hitting On Straight Guys / Do Straight Guys Like Getting Blown By Gay Guys? (watch The Video Ad Free) / Why Do Girls Love Hanging Out Or Been Around Gay Guys More Than Straight Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
So Dear straight guys,

You hate when you 'Toast' women and they get rude or get aggressive abi? And then you persevere and keep 'toasting' them expecting to get a 'yes'.

Abeg, where is this same energy when a gay man starts eyeing you and asking you out?

Why do half of you threaten violence? Haba!! Can't you just say no? Or try to let them down easy?

Na wa o. Why can't you receive what you dish?

I come in piss. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Another idiot. Why should a guy toast me? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Sonoyom(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
HannahHitler:
So Dear straight guys,

You hate when you 'Toast' women and they get rude or get aggressive abi? And then you persevere and keep 'toasting' them expecting to get a 'yes'.

Abeg, where is this same energy when a gay man starts eyeing you and asking you out?

Why do half of you threaten violence? Haba!! Can't you just say no? Or try to let them down easy?

I come in piss. cry cry
ok keep going in piss
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Well, homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria.
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by WoundedLamb: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
As much as I'd always advocate for a world free of discrimination, I am not for gay people hitting on someone who has made it clear they aren't gay. The comparison OP is trying to make is, to me, hilarious cause we are talking about sexuality here and not just some desire, personal preference or habit that can be turned on and off. Sexuality is inherent and you don't just get people to "change their mind" by persevering. Continously hitting on someone whose sexuality doesn't agree with yours is like trying to force a black man to stay in the sun with white people for tanning. It's illogical and easily borders on sexual harrassment.

A straight guy's relationship with a woman can only be compared with a gay guy's relationship with a fellow gay guy. Trying to compare the way straight guys relate with women with the way a gay guy would relate with a straight guy will only give an erroneous output cause both cases are not of the same super class and shouldn't be placed side by side in the same array.

10 Likes

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by longetivity(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
another werey don show face
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Franktom247(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
omo see aunty aunty see aunty aunty aunty wey mumu aunty wey no wise aunty no get sense singing till thread dies

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Another reason:

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by tobechi74: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2020
When you call them straight! ;, Does it mean the gays are curved
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2020
two months back a gay dude entered my dm was talking crap
i no freak out
i just simply blocked him cheesy
and for aphysical toasting if a gay man physically met a straight guy and was forcing himself on him then he shouldnt blame himself on what happens next cos na im use im nose dey look for trouble cheesy.if u gay go meet ur kind cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Well, homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria.
even in places where homosexuality is legal if a guy dude was forcing himself on a straight guy he could get beat up.i watched a youtube video sometime ago a gay guy got punched by another guy and in happened in broad daylight in newyork.It would be suicidal for a homosexual to be forcing himself on a guy if the guy isnt gay cheesy.i dont even think a sane gay dude would do such anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Palehair: 3:34am On Nov 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:
As much as I'd always advocate for a world free of discrimination, I am not for gay people hitting on someone who has made it clear they aren't gay. The comparison OP is trying to make is, to me, hilarious cause we are talking about sexuality here and not just some desire, personal preference or habit that can be turned on and off. Sexuality is inherent and you don't just get people to "change their mind" by persevering. Continously hitting on someone whose sexuality doesn't agree with yours is like trying to force a black man to stay in the sun with white people for tanning. It's illogical and easily borders on sexual harrassment.

A straight guy's relationship with a woman can only be compared with a gay guy's relationship with a fellow gay guy. Trying to compare the way straight guys relate with women with the way a gay guy would relate with a straight guy will only give an erroneous output cause both cases are not of the same super class and shouldn't be placed side by side in the same array.
You are so right. The comparison is off but she was right about one thing, if someone of a different sexual orientation approaches you, just say NO, you can only take different measures when it becomes persistent because then it becomes borderline harassment. I have a beautiful lesbian friend who gets hit on by straight guys a lot, she just tells them she's not interested due to the state of homosexuality in Nigeria but when they become persistent, she will lash out and tell them the truth.
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by tartar9(m): 4:04am On Nov 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:
[s]As much as I'd always advocate for a world free of discrimination, I am not for gay people hitting on someone who has made it clear they aren't gay. The comparison OP is trying to make is, to me, hilarious cause we are talking about sexuality here and not just some desire, personal preference or habit that can be turned on and off. Sexuality is inherent and you don't just get people to "change their mind" by persevering. Continously hitting on someone whose sexuality doesn't agree with yours is like trying to force a black man to stay in the sun with white people for tanning. It's illogical and easily borders on sexual harrassment.

A straight guy's relationship with a woman can only be compared with a gay guy's relationship with a fellow gay guy. Trying to compare the way straight guys relate with women with the way a gay guy would relate with a straight guy will only give an erroneous output cause both cases are not of the same super class and shouldn't be placed side by side in the same array. [/s]
"Why do half of you threaten violence? Haba!! Can't you just say no? Or try to let them down easy?"
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by WoundedLamb: 4:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Palehair:

You are so right. The comparison is off but she was right about one thing, if someone of a different sexual orientation approaches you, just say NO, you can only take different measures when it becomes persistent because then it becomes borderline harassment. I have a beautiful lesbian friend who gets hit on by straight guys a lot, she just tells them she's not interested due to the state of homosexuality in Nigeria but when they become persistent, she will lash out and tell them the truth.

True but I guess it's all about societal norms and the majority factor. I mean, in an ideal situation and provided the approach isn't creepy, your assertion would definitely be the right thing to do. But that's theory cause this is Nigeria where there's zero knowledge of sexual orientations and gay rights are non existent. The only form of sexuality known is heterosexuality and everyone is considered straight until proven otherwise. So asides from the inexplicable criminalization of homosexuality in Nigeria, the majority factor also plays a role in further pushing the situation in the country away from an ideal one. The condition for making a move is tweaked to favour the majority: it is normal for a guy to approach a girl unless she's not straight and abnormal for a guy to approach a guy unless they're both gay (still a crime). So for the gay guys, you have to consider if the second party is gay first before making a move but for the straight guy, you move first and only back off if the second party happens to be gay. It's like placing the "while" statement before or after an algorithmic loop in a formal argument.

Unfair but welcome to Nigeria, you got to do what you got to do to stay alive. Now, it's not like this majority factor doesn't apply in gay friendly countries but it's not as pronounced cause everyone's rights are well protected.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 30, 2020
They are just hypocrites
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by WoundedLamb: 4:35am On Nov 30, 2020
tartar9:

"Why do half of you threaten violence? Haba!! Can't you just say no? Or try to let them down easy?"

I don't usually respond to emotionally filled comments deprived of decorum and I'm probably going to regret responding to this one. But if you had taken your time to read my post carefully, you'd have realized I wasn't supporting unnecessary agitation on the side of a straight guy being hit on by a gay guy. I only pointed out the loopholes in OP's argument while putting things to perspective for a more logical discussion. Like Palehair rightly said, lesbians get hit on by straight guys too. That's probably a far more tactful approach to the argument than trying to compare the relationship between two heterosexuals and that between a straight person and a gay person. Such a weak argument could easily be deconstructed by anyone with a fairly good head on his shoulders and that would be a pity cause even though her argument might be somewhat fallacious, she still has a great point we all could help her fleshen out and make less prone to attacks from people with contrary opinions.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by gbowoade85142: 6:00am On Nov 30, 2020
omo see aunty aunty see aunty aunty aunty wey mumu aunty wey no wise aunty no get sense singing till thread dies
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by planetx13: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2020
HannahHitler:
So Dear straight guys,

I come in piss. cry cry

You would have made sense if the girl the guy is pestering is a lesbian and has told him so... There is always hope if they are both straight.... Please you girls should stop using you p....y to think all the time just because you think you want to justify rubbish. ... Little wonder why guys think you're all dumb

Ciao
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2020
another werey, why guyman go toast me?

Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by femi4: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2020
HannahHitler:
So Dear straight guys,

I come in piss. cry cry
It's a crime, pls understand the difference. Inviting me to commit a crime attracts embarrassment and threats
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Karleb(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
How do Christians react if you consistently trouble them to become a Muslim?

@OP Go and ask out a gay guy and see whether he will not punch your face.
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2020
HannahHitler:

I come in piss. cry cry
But you going back in pieces you fûcking asshole
Kids everywhere on this forum
Back then in 2013 when I read content here this forum wasn't Like this .
Honestly some sperm are supposed to be poured on the bed not to ovulate. angry
Re: Question For The Straight Guys. by BabbanBura(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
HannahHitler:
So Dear straight guys,

I come in piss. cry cry

You are going dumb with this ya homoseuakity mentality aswear, I use to think you are smart but this shit don enter ya heard sotey you dey reason so screwed

(1) (Reply)

How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Quality Gift G-string Pant @N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.