Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. (1024 Views)

Why Would Someone Ask Their Little Children To Give You Something? / How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by EdricBond: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
“How much money do you make?”
That is a complete irritating question! — especially when asked by the woman you are dating.
How do you respond when someone ask you how much you earn?
Me: "I earn enough to pay my bills and take care of my self," then I will try to change the topic. [I hate nonsense sad]
People ask you how much you earn so that they could calculate the amount of respect and value to give you!

So how do you respond when someone ask you how much you earn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
why would someone be asking u how much u earn
thats odd
best he or she would ask is what do u do for a living
anyone asking u how much u earn or how much is in ur bank account better block that person cos u never know u might just be chatting with a kidnapper parading as a female or a female who is on a quest to gold dig.

3 Likes

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by Deicide: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Just reply in figures that way they wouldn't know the exact amount.

6 figures grin
Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by Freestainworld(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
I just tell the person that pay is manageable, that's all
Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
the best reply is silence

if she insists, then you can give a very hot slap

that's a fûcking golddigger there
Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by simplepee(f): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Very useless and suspicious question. I can never ask anyone how much he/she earns. People should learn how to mind their businesses.

One guy asked me recently in the pretense of "calculating something" while we were discussing. I knew he just wanted to size me up. Lubbish

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by BaddieFreak(f): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
What do you do for a living is better

1 Like

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by Nazgul: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
What do you do for a living is better
Yea...from there he/she can have a rough estimate of your net income.
Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by Tony142: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
she: how much do you make?

Me: well, i earn a salary of 20 naira per month, but my boss is planning to increase my salary to 30naira for being a hard working lazy young man

she: hahaha, pls be serious joor

me: I am serious na, or are you jealous of my 20 naira big salary?

she: this boy you will never change

me: change? but APC and buhari has already promise us change na, so I have no change left in my pocket

she: Lol, go joor

me: I will go, but let me cum inside, before I go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by BaddieFreak(f): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tony142:
she: how much do you make?

Me: well, i earn a salary of 20 naira per month, but my boss is planning to increase my salary to 30naira for being a hard working lazy young man

she: hahaha, pls be serious joor

me: I am serious na, or are you jealous of my 20 naira big salary?

she: this boy you will never change

me: change? but APC and buhari has already promise us change, so I have no change left in my pocket

she: Lol, go joor

me: I will go, but let me cum before I go

Nice one, you try

2 Likes

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by Tony142: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Nice one, you try

Lol, it is girls like your type that like asking that stupid question of "how much do u make" but as a redpiller I go just use sense of humor take dodge that mumu question grin

1 Like

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
simplepee:
Very useless and suspicious question. I can never ask anyone how much he/she earns. People should learn how to mind their businesses.

One guy asked me recently in the pretense of "calculating something" while we were discussing. I knew he just wanted to size me up. Lubbish
next he will be asking is if u care to share ur ATM pin grin.this kine ppl u dont need to talk long to them..just block them.

1 Like

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by simplepee(f): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
lefulefu:
next he will be asking is if u care to share ur ATM pin grin.this kine ppl u dont need to talk long to them..just block them.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by somebody02: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdricBond:
“How much money do you make?”
That is a complete irritating question! — especially when asked by the woman you are dating.
How do you respond when someone ask you how much you earn?
Me: "I earn enough to pay my bills and take care of my self," then I will try to change the topic. [I hate nonsense sad]
People ask you how much you earn so that they could calculate the amount of respect and value to give you!

So how do you respond when someone ask you how much you earn?

Your response is good when it's just boyfriend and girlfriend,
not same when you guys have gone deeper/serious.

1 Like

Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by jydo34547: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
the best reply is silence if she insists, then you can give a very hot slapthat's a fûcking golddigger there
Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by Emmatee1816(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Deicide:
Just reply in figures that way they wouldn't know the exact amount.

6 figures grin
it's just as good as telling the person what you earn.little or no difference
Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by rhynoemmie(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
PopSmoke:
the best reply is silence

if she insists, then you can give a very hot slap

that's a fûcking golddigger there

Dude went from 2 - 2000 in seconds. Guy try dy calm down grin grin
Re: How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. by tobechi74: 2:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Not static. Based on commission.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Will I Do / How A Lady Became A Feminist / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Twerks Or Dances Provocatively In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.