Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) (38828 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / My Visit To Laguna Beach In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Nice pics pocohantas. I finally get an idea of what you look like.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
saxby:
Nice beach to visit, but which kind indomie come be 2000 naira na
That's an imported indomie cheesy
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Get dah fvck off my mention

Yes ke...I know say na your set be that small boy wey kpai on top ashawo so grin
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by saxby(f): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
That's an imported indomie cheesy
grin grin no be lie
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by saxby(f): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2020
judgedredd22:

vitamins and minaras included... grin grin grin
na wa o cheesy grin
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:
Short girl pocohantas.
Short girls dey bad for bed sha, their sexual prowess no be here grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Mellrose:

Yes ke...I know say na your set be that small boy wey kpai on top ashawo so grin
You wish, mind you I'm in my 30's cheesy
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by omooba969(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Beautiful in & out... I see why you live rent-free in some people's heads. smiley

Nice pictures though.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by TOM208: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:

But I don’t need help in food ministry na. I can consume all myself. Soon...most likely Landmark.

beautiful poco.....
I will put my salary on you without regret

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Chirowman(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Good thread, beautiful lady and wonderful beach scenery . But my own is so nairaland has all this beautiful ladies hidden .we need a hangout to see this beautiful faces poco 600 years of enjoyment for you.na food I come this world to eat ooo grilled fish and iced whiskey with yorghurt can never stop tempting me. I work in ministry of enjoyments

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by ZaddyJamal: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:
4— Arrival/Lounging

Are you saying the 10k cabana comes with food and drinks package?
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Mindlog: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Does that beach looks like American beach? abeg see question, where have u seen Africans scuba diving or skiing? smh

Haba! I have seen severally at various beaches in Kenya, Africans not Caucasians.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Johntemmy(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Isokay
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

Are you saying the 10k cabana comes with food and drinks package?

Of that value (10k)? Yes

Mindlog:

Do any of the beaches offer scuba diving and jet skiing?

And by the way, you have certainly used the evening newspaper bait to draw 'em in like pheromone trap that attracts the male fruit flies. cheesy cheesy

I am sure I saw people jet skiing at La Campagne Tropicana. Landmark offers that too. Not sure of scuba diving.

They gave me the tag and I accepted it. I owe them no explanation and if they were any sensible, they should know it isn’t what to mock anyone over. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

What

Tequita?

Guilness?

Budwiser?

Heneiken?

Sminoff/smiroff? sad

Cramberry?

Snapp??

Oh holy. Who is responsible for that list. It is a huge blunder on paper.

And Indoomies Noodles *collapses*

Lmao! Is it that bad? I am clueless on such o. I simply ask if they have a non-alcoholic drink and fish, every other thing is not my business.

Sorry o... Be like e really pain you. cheesy

judgedredd22:

I'm sure you had a nice time. grin

KwinPoco, I have a beautiful ring that will fit this your fine fingers o! Oya Holla back!! cheesy cheesy

I just dey look you. cheesy

Davash222:
Short girl pocohantas.

At almost 5’10, I am definitely not a short WOMAN... tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Lovely pictures..

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by amaks: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Beautiful. Good job. Will plan to visit it someday probably on a week day. I so much love going to the beach.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Mindlog:

Haba! I have seen severally at various beaches in Kenya, Africans not Caucasians.
Nigerians don't do both, I haven't seen any but perhaps jet skiing but not scuba diving
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2020
cococandy:

I want to try this menu embarassed

The descriptions of those platters kiss and I won’t be sharing

You get mind. I am never brave enough to try anything grand in a Nigerian menu, except it is those premium restaurants that specialize in such.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2020
TOM208:

beautiful poco..... I will put my salary on you without regret
Las las u go cry cheesy
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2020
Ms Poco on the beats. You have nice fingers.

Wahala for Nairaland's resident alfa meils. grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Chicago213(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Wow that meal looks very good for 6000 naira oo. Very cheap!!! I would like to visit soon. Makes sense
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Gerrard59:
Ms Poco on the beats. You have nice fingers.

Wahala for Nairaland's resident alfa meils. grin
Wahala too for Nairaland's residential simps grin
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Goldenfinger: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:
Short girl pocohantas.

she is a beautiful woman oo,but very stubborn.try argue with her at ur own peril.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 7:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Goldenfinger:
she is a beautiful woman oo,but very stubborn.try argue with her at ur own peril.
Poco is not beautiful! You can’t term a short girl BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Aunty go and marry grin
Please I won't take it likely with any isi aki that disrespects Pocohantas on Nairaland.

Your wife lives better than her? Just say you want to get noticed.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Please I won't take it likely with any isi aki that disrespects Pocohantas on Nairaland.

Your wife lives better than her? Just say you want to get noticed.
Lolz who's this daydreamer? cheesy
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Felixalex(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

What

Tequita?

Guilness?

Budwiser?

Heneiken?

Sminoff/smiroff? sad

Cramberry?

Snapp??

Oh holy. Who is responsible for that list. It is a huge blunder on paper.

And Indoomies Noodles *collapses*

Star raNdler grin grin
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by BabbanBura(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:
9— Sitting Pretty...

Hanty evening newspaper, why you go pass through my domot go beach without my permission nah?

Nice place, but nothing private about it!!
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Sazeals(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Twoclans:
Lovely pictures kwin Poco wink

I hope one day I can overcome my fear of water and visit a beach again.I always have this feeling one mami water will come and carry me .

I chase Marine spirits oooo
our business order is follow.
chase and comeback later = 1000
chase away forever = 2500
telling the Marine spirit to dey do you small small = 500.
patronize us pls

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Sazeals(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2020
when next you go, pls help me ask the source of the water they called 200. pls,it might be curing hiv
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao! Is it that bad? I am clueless on such o. I simply ask if they have a non-alcoholic drink and fish, every other thing is not my business.

Sorry o... Be like e really pain you. cheesy

Not really, ma'am.

I was simply scandalized by the fact that such a well-setup establishment could have so much blunder and misspellings on its menu and still not notice it or flinch at it. That, and the fact that they misspelled my favourite brew.

It's unbelievable. My opinion: they should hire a qualified proofreader to help with their lists ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) / Migration: The Long Road To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.