Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) (38816 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / My Visit To Laguna Beach In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by aribs(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Looked like an enjoyable experience. Miss the outdoors and the beach already. COVID, it’s time to go!
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:12am On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Respect yourself... angry
Oya no vex. kwin poco. grin Maybe you didn't enough pictures, at least compared to other places you visited. yhew look gud.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by kense88: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
1—
Ada anyi nwanyi, Its been a while. Slowly, your revealing yourself. May be by end of December, you will fully reveal yourself. Then i will officially do my toasting. Hope you will agree ?

FINALLY!!! THE GR8TONE IS BACK
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Oya no vex. kwin poco. grin Maybe you didn't enough pictures, at least compared to other places you visited. yhew look gud.

I stated it that the place is very small. Any grand picture you see of it, must be just angles. Nothing big or special about it. In fact, think of it as a bar close to the water. cheesy

kense88:
Ada anyi nwanyi, Its been a while. Slowly, your revealing yourself. May be by end of December, you will fully reveal yourself. Then i will officially do my toasting. Hope you will agree ?

Lol. Na me and you dey this NL since, you no toast me. Too late... grin

Welcome back
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Iogobenz(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

I stated it that the place is very small. Any grand picture you see of it, must be just angles. Nothing big or special about it. In fact, think of it as a bar close to the water. cheesy

Welcome back
Na for NL you want make them toast you?
I think say you say you dey work for system specs.So all those nice,working guys weh dey there no reach you to toast?
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2020
You dey work for bank...
You dey earn around 80k...
You no dey work for KPMG...
You dey work for SystemSpecs...
You dey live for your papa Lekki house...
You dey drive your mama car go work...
You get guy wey dey support you...

All from one person. May we never face rejection that makes us lose our mind and decorum.

9 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
You dey work for bank...
You dey work for Systemspecs...

All from one person. May we never face rejection that makes us lose our mind and decorum.

Wahala be like bicycle.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by purples25(f): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
You dey work for bank...

True. Don't let them get to you. You already know you're more.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by kense88: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Welcome back
U refused to show ur self na. Blind love anaghi ewu zi kwa. Well, on the issue of been too late, not until you have met me in flesh.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
kense88:
U refused to show ur self na. Blind love anaghi ewu zi kwa. Well, on the issue of been too late, not until you have met me in flesh.

Blind love is the best grin. That way you are sure you were not attracted to only physical qualities.

Tell me more...

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by kense88: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Blind love is the best grin. That way you are sure you were not attracted to only physical qualities.

Tell me more...
Well, physical attributes is actually among the major foundations of successful sexual relationship. You can't like someone who does appeal to ur senses. Do u eat ur food, before looking at it ?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
kense88:
Well, physical attributes is actually among the major foundations of successful sexual relationship. You can't like someone who does appeal to ur senses. Do u eat ur food, before looking at it ?

Haha. You win! I eat food by sight, mine is worse than that of the average person.

When I was in NYSC camp, the number of tomes I rejected food because of the plate/spoon plenty. At a point they marked my face. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Nice pictures. But this beach na offside

What is a football rule "doing inside" beach and its beauty now?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by kense88: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Haha. You win! I eat food by sight, mine is worse than that of the average person.

When I was in NYSC camp, the number of tomes I rejected food because of the plate/spoon plenty. At a point they marked my face. cheesy
Yeah, anya ga ebu uzo ri...
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jacku:
oh alright cool. I wasn't actually planning for it to be like a date or something lol. But one gotta make friends irrespective of whom were seeing yeah? I mean,there ain't no boundaries to that. I could leave my twitter handle or IG here if you accept the hand of friendship. smiley

grin grin
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz just because I wanted the best for u, I decided to hook u up with my friend that lives abroad but you declined and started ignoring my mentions, this is childish Poco, you are more matured than that girl, am I wrong for wanting the best for you? well...maybe I will stop caring for people since they aren't appreciative.

Omalicha it will not be well with you grin

See what you have put this one through grin
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
See i don't know why u making that as an excuse, just tell jacku that u aren't interested instead of telling him that he will fall in love, becuz u be miss world abi? smh!

grin you can't deduce the direction her reply was leaning to? How have you survived this long?
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
kense88:

Dude don't even waste ur time, that girl no ready at all grin
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
You dey work for bank...

So nah logobenz u dey talk to like that? cheesy
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by mj31(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol
The same food some people will collect like 3times or more
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

hi poco I need your put on something ,I would be glad if I get a reply from u ....oh and I’m not trying to ask you out or get your contact or anything like that ...just your put on a certain issue ...thanks
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Possiblegee:
hi poco I need your put on something ,I would be glad if I get a reply from u ....oh and I’m not trying to ask you out or get your contact or anything like that ...just your put on a certain issue ...thanks

Please go ahead. I hope it is what I can handle.

mj31:

Lol
The same food some people will collect like 3times or more

Lol. They were nice enough to change the plates, lucky me. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by mj31(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Ok
If i mat ask where did u do ur orientation camp
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2020
pocohantas:

funny.

I missed the part where you implied one wrong humpty dumpty move and you find yourself in another beach.
You're a teetotaler? Interesting. wink

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2020
Magnoliaa:

What is a football rule "doing inside" beach and its beauty now?
ha cheesy Football rule or not I use the word for something wey I thInk no follow at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured / Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.