Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) (38822 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / My Visit To Laguna Beach In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2020
Sazeals:

I chase Marine spirits oooo
our business order is follow.
chase and comeback later = 1000
chase away forever = 2500
telling the Marine spirit to dey do you small small = 500.
patronize us pls

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Felixalex:

Star raNdler grin grin

Maybe they meant Star randier smiley

Anything is allowed.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Pocohantas I always enjoy viewing your beach trips pictures. They are always entertaining, educative and I enjoy the way you wet Nairaland "boys" appetite with silhouette pictures of you whenever you go on this kind of trip. Ka fa nwubazia...

I love you attitude towards life. Jisie ike nwannem nwanyi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Sazeals(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Mindlog:

Do any of the beaches offer scuba diving and jet skiing?

And by the way, you have certainly used the evening newspaper bait to draw 'em in like pheromone trap that attracts the male fruit flies. cheesy cheesy
hope you haven't forgotten that you are in Nigeria.
1.where you wan see all that one,na boat be the only thing you go fit see.
2.if they get,the thing no be original
3.if they get original,no safety measures,you are water mermaid go dey chill ni.
I cum in peace
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2020
kay29000:

Lol! Funny. grin

Na that Schnapps own pain me pass. sad

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Not really, ma'am.

I was simply scandalized by the fact that such a well-setup establishment could have so much blunder and misspellings on its menu and still not notice it or flinch at it. That, and the fact that they misspelled my favourite brew.

It's unbelievable. My opinion: they should hire a qualified proofreader to help with their lists ASAP.

I had to read your post again to know it was about the misspellings. I didn’t notice it, I wasn’t with my glasses- would have taken some effort for me to pick those errors out. I just took pictures of it...

Haha!I’ll find a way to get this across to them.

Okoroawusa:
Pocohantas I always enjoy viewing your beach trips pictures. They are always entertaining, educative and I enjoy the way you wet Nairaland "boys" appetite with silhouette pictures of you whenever you go on this kind of trip. Ka fa nwubazia...

I love you attitude towards life. Jisie ike nwannem nwanyi

Thanks Sir. Glad you enjoy(ed) it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Xmen149(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:

You get mind. I am never brave enough to try anything grand in a Nigerian menu, except it is those premium restaurants that specialize in such.

are you igbo
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:

Poco is not beautiful! You can’t term a short girl BEAUTIFUL.
Pocohantas isn't bad looking now
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Imabong80:

Next I suggest you try Inagbe Beach resort owned by Ooni of Ife... you'll forget to go home. They even have a swimming pool by the beach.

I’ll keep this in mind. Reviews I read online weren’t so nice sha.

Xmen149:

are you igbo

Very Igbo... smiley
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Sazeals(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=Twoclans post=96577763][/quote] oya na
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Xmen149(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:

I’ll keep this in mind. Reviews I read online weren’t so nice sha.

Very Igbo... smiley

Cool,.If you wanna hang on your next beach outing let me know.

we can go with local delicacy (if it's a beach that allows to bring in stuff) for a change. how you see that
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by slickbak(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Very informative post. I'll visit next time I'm in Lagos.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:
8— People selling different things…

Finally bought one. The last picture is what I went for. They are cooking, so why not? cheesy cheesy
Is smoking of weed allowed?
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by judgedredd22(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:

I just dey look you. cheesy

no just dey look me o... adikwam very serious with this matter! grin
How we go do am now??

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2020
And so?
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Does that beach looks like American beach? abeg see question, where have u seen Africans scuba diving or skiing? smh
I pray Ignorance no go kill you cheesy
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2020
BabaOwen:
I pray Ignorance no go kill you cheesy
Nah u ignorance go first kill
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Mindlog: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Sazeals:

hope you haven't forgotten that you are in Nigeria.
1.where you wan see all that one,na boat be the only thing you go fit see.
2.if they get,the thing no be original
3.if they get original,no safety measures,you are water mermaid go dey chill ni.
I cum in peace

I am not in Nigeria.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Xmen149:

Cool,.If you wanna hang on your next beach outing let me know.

we can go with local delicacy (if it's a beach that allows to bring in stuff) for a change. how you see that
Lol don't waste Ur time bro, she will never come
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by powerkey: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:

But I don’t need help in food ministry na. I can consume all myself. Soon...most likely Landmark.

Lol grin grin..

Chop alone; .....

Anyways, your experience was worth it.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nevaaada(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:
6— What I ordered Vs What I got…

I will appreciate

chido_acc@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by gcute2ng(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2020
Yea...landmark is private and very cool...
pocohantas:

Lol. Very true. Heard Landmark is exclusive though. Ilashe is another one that I heard is private too, but my problem is crossing water to get there.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Diffdeef(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2020
Right opposite this beach is my house.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by 4X4: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2020
LAGOS NA HYPE THATS PROBABLY THE ONLY BEACH IN LAGOS WITHOUT TOUTS AND POO ALL OVER THE BEACH

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by FutureFocus: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2020
The beach is cleaner around there compare to Elegushi and there are so many other beaches just around there , this is the best time to go as the road is better now, b'cos that community road is untarred , usually flooded in the raining season, you are advice to go with your truck even now because the road is gallopy .

I like Atican, Barracuda and Redline..

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2020
[Those artwork...ive been looking to buy a couple.. wish i waz there would have bought those ones made by local Craftsman as a Souvenir...I miss lagos though.quote author=pocohantas post=96570821]8— People selling different things…

Finally bought one. The last picture is what I went for. They are cooking, so why not? cheesy cheesy
[/quote]
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by iamclime(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2020
It's unbelievable. My opinion: they should hire a qualified proofreader to help with their lists ASAP.[/quote]

And I'm available oo, chai! I think many people are just too lazy to do some basic things right, or they just don't care.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by iamclime(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
FutureFocus:
The beach is cleaner around there compare to Elegushi and there are so many other beaches just around there , this is the best time to go as the road is better now, b'cos that community road is untarred , usually flooded in the raining season, you are advice to go with your truck even now because the road is gallopy .

I like Atican, Barracuda and Redline..

If anyone here is interested in Redline and Omu Resorts combined, please search for ITRAVELS AND TOURS on Facebook and Instagram. We have a great something coming up on December 5&6. You can also DM 0-eight-1-zero-zero-five-0-seven-8-two-8.
Loads of fun await you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Belmot(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Nigerians don't do both, I haven't seen any but perhaps jet skiing but not scuba diving
Google scuba Lagos and cure your ignorance man.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Xmen149(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol don't waste Ur time bro, she will never come

oh ok.

My bad
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Odunharry(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:

No vex, next time we would go together. grin

Lol. Very true. Heard Landmark is exclusive though. Ilashe is another one that I heard is private too, but my problem is crossing water to get there.
Lol. So you scared of riding on boat?
Nice pictures BTW.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by StylesX: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2020
What's a beach without girls in bikini undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures / Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.