Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now (1754 Views)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / How Do We Classify This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by lessonsoflife: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
I believe that I am introvert reason because I don't talk except maybe about football and politics. I do give little advise too base on how I see things. But here is the thing.
1. I just cannot express myself to a woman
2. I lack maintained conversation
3. I can be indoors for the whole day or just stroll by walking some few meters.
4. I don't have vibes.
5. I kill women vibes and men alike.
6. No creativity.

Now I don't know if I am an introvert or just being fearful and lazy. I sleep a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Henri244: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Do you masturbate? If yes! Then stop. You'll start seeing changes.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by debbydams(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
U are lazy. Engage yourself nd meet People
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Bluezy13(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Don't change.
Embrace how you are, but simply use it to your advantage.
Changing would make you live a life that is not yours.

Everybody is different, and there is always a woman for everybody, there is always a comfortable place of belonging to your category of person.
If there is none, create one.

Don't try to maintain conversation since you're not good at it. Simple do what you know how to do best. You are more of thinker, find happiness in it.
You must not be like others.

10 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Fidelismaria: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2020

don't bother yourself about the woman part not everything should be about a female

the only question you should ask yourself is if you're bored with yourself or not

Fitting in is not always the best idea

2 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by martinmiller: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nothing strange is happening to you yet, I know alot of people who has some of the listed.

But then, stop sleeping alot and find something doing. There are many hands on skills you can find around you.

To maintain a proper engagement with pple, read good books for intellectual prowess. There are countless books that will edify your mind.

So when you find yourself indoors, read and read and get lost in a book. infact, when you so love the book you might forget to eat. You are not introvert or extrovert either but buy and large, you so need to get your mind body and soul together, no one can do that for you.
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Classified under homosapiens. Just kidding.

Do you have a job or something that takes your time, what is your friends circle like.
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
nothing do u my guy,u should be happy u aren't into these farm toolz
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by tobechi74: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
debbydams:
to early to conclude,he may be doing work from home.
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by tobechi74: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
lessonsoflife:
I believe that I am introvert reason because I don't talk except maybe about football and politics. I do give little advise too base on how I see things. But here is the thing.
3. I can be indoors for the whole day or just stroll by walking some few meters.
4. I don't have vibes.
6. No creativity.

Now I don't know if I am an introvert or just being fearful and lazy. I sleep a lot.

..can you play ball, every Saturday morning, go to any secondary School soccer pitch,join them and play
You love politics, go register in any political party of your choice. Start from what you love . From there,.
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by temmypotter(m): 12:41am On Nov 30, 2020
You have a problem... and you've identified it .. Great!

Now fix it, switch up bits of your lifestyle. Loosen up a bit, go out more.

No where in this equation should a woman be the focal point, recipe for disaster
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 30, 2020
Bro enjoy your life
You will think you really need people, you will think you are lonely, and will be forced to make friends but the real truth is, on the long run, you will get to realise that you don't really need anyone to live a fulfilled life
Many adore you for who you are now, wait until you forcefully change yourself and trust me it always end in tears

MORAL OF THE DAY: NO NEW FRIENDS, THAT'S THE ANTHEM

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by debbydams(f): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2020
tobechi74:
to early to conclude,he may be doing work from home.
kai naa grin grin grin
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by lessonsoflife: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Henri244:
Do you masturbate? If yes! Then stop. You'll start seeing changes.

I stopped last year. Although the urge has been there I stopped worrying about it when I observed it destroys my brain cells.

debbydams:

I might be lazy yes but I work too. The only laziness I think is not taking action or spending longer time before taking action. I procrastinate alot and most times end up not taking action.
Meeting new people is really difficult for me and I hope I do this with open mind.
I read people a lot which makes me go in shell or put potential friends off.
I will still learn though.

Bluezy13:
Don't change.
Embrace how you are, but simply use it to your advantage.
Changing would make you live a life that is not yours.

Everybody is different, and there is always a woman for everybody, there is always a comfortable place of belonging to your category of person.
If there is none, create one.

Don't try to maintain conversation since you're not good at it. Simple do what you know how to do best. You are more of thinker, find happiness in it.
You must not be like others.

Thank you.

martinmiller:
Nothing strange is happening to you yet, I know alot of people who has some of the listed.

But then, stop sleeping alot and find something doing. There are many hands on skills you can find around you.

To maintain a proper engagement with pple, read good books for intellectual prowess. There are countless books that will edify your mind.

So when you find yourself indoors, read and read and get lost in a book. infact, when you so love the book you might forget to eat. You are not introvert or extrovert either but buy and large, you so need to get your mind body and soul together, no one can do that for you.

Thank you for this.

But I just cannot spend that much to read. I have done many things to enhance my reading ability but can't just do it. Maybe as someone said, I am lazy.
My father has a collection of different literature books and I have read just few of them. Most of these books I spend one or two months.
Only some few authors interest me like Lobsang Rampa's Chapters of life, the saffron rope and one other book, wants to stay Alive. These were the books I spent less than a month to finish. Others takes me months and most times, I don't even finish them for years.
Now here is another of my problem, if I open a book to read, tears start dropping from my eyes, I began to feel hungry and start to yawn even if I eat now. I feel my head like breathing and my body restless. Not until I drop that book will I have my body in peace and most times when I drop the book, going back to it takes me time.

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by austine4real(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Baba u gat no problems

Make more money first
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Donspicey: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2020
debbydams:

Introverts dey meet people

dey love been alone........

Dey talk less and observe more.......

dey hate arguement and "stress"........

wayforward...

2 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Ekemeze: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by lessonsoflife: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2020
Ekemeze:
If you are making money at home, then you have no issue atall, but if you are still being fed by your parent, as a typical Nigerian man, you've a huge problem ma nigga.

I am also an introvert, so I understand the communication part, it sucks to listen to people sprew absolute trash and still laugh about it. You begin to wonder, are there human beings with brain? Do they even think atall? But then we are talking about Nigeria here, where survival is like war, hence you just can't avoid everyone if you wanna survive.

My advice is, start any online business of your choice, try as much as possible to be consistent in it, and turn it to a source of income. Trust me, you will be just fine.

Thank you.

I have Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing as a side business but never made much money. The highest I have made a given month is $55 though I still have much to learn. Also I have been tempted to go into dropshiping to US but leaving that for now in other not to complicate myself.
I am also trying to start an offline business in the market but fear of will the business work has been my major set back.
The communication aspect really shocks me up.
I try to be consistent with KDP and see how it goes.
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by PhenomenalAustin: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2020
lessonsoflife:
4. I don't have vibes.
6. No creativity.

I'm just a hundred percent as you..... I discus football very well and I'm a madman on social media but I love staying indoors... Like I can stay indoors for a month and won't feel shit..... I don't talk to them ladies and they pass me of as rude and proud even tho I'm not.... I just don't feel like talking all the time.... Tho I have something doing

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Ekemeze: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Ekemeze: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by tuks4life: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Just learn to improve yourself

Change your affirmation (more positive)
Change your mindset, but set a standard you want to get
PUSH yourself, and you will not regret it
Dont be sensitive, at all......Just aim for your best self
Start small, listen more and work harder
Read more books on psychology, philosophy and power
Learn to create your own vibe
Relate with prople of higher social value
Bleep your insecurities and be reflective of yourself

@tuks

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Ahappy: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
lessonsoflife:

Thank you.

I have Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing as a side business but never made much money. The highest I have made a given month is $55 though I still have much to learn. Also I have been tempted to go into dropshiping to US but leaving that for now in other not to complicate myself.
I am also trying to start an offline business in the market but fear of will the business work has been my major set back.
The communication aspect really shocks me up.
I try to be consistent with KDP and see how it goes.

Boss,I am a student, a complete introvert like you,I don't know if you can expatiate further on this Amazon direct publishing you're into,I am broke,i need money to step up.
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by lessonsoflife: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ahappy:

Boss,I am a student, a complete introvert like you,I don't know if you can expatiate further on this Amazon direct publishing you're into,I am broke,i need money to step up.

Drop your whatsapp number and I will give you the basics.
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Ahappy: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
lessonsoflife:

that's it sir.
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by PhenomenalAustin: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
lessonsoflife:

Yoo! Me too.. Can I drop my number please?
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by lessonsoflife: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:

Yoo! Me too.. Can I drop my number please?
yes you can.
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by PhenomenalAustin: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2020
lessonsoflife:

yes you can.

Alright

Thanks a lot
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by HELLASJ(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Bro this amazon stuff I've tried but can't seem to understand thing pls help me out here is my whatsApp number 09073881123

Thanks
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
You are afraid to fail, that's your biggest problem
Re: I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now by BigDawsNet: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
You a certified introvert

You need to goan apply for introvert IDcard and certificate

The only to stop that behavior if you hate is to make a decision for yourself... Remember no one will help you get out of it... Tell yourself you are ready tl be a man.... You are ready to explore, you are ready to control

Start moving out with guys... Pls good guys..

Go out, meet people
Chat online

Remenber no lady will beat you for talking to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Romantic questions to ask a girl you have feelings for / Craziest Place You Ever Had A S£xy Time? / Was I Right In Dumping This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.