Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) (75882 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2020
gnss:
. U must have been allowing your kids to access your phone ,What has Seun or op got to do with Parent responsibility to prevent there Children from seeing this .Mtchewww ,With 150 Naira those u call Kids could buy a more Horrific Movie and watch ....
I don't have kids yet and live alone. My worry is for young unsupervised teenagers everywhere who could stumble on this. It can permanently destroy their psyche.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Builderman(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2020
I beg all nairalanders, all Nigerians, all men and women of goodwill to rise up and speak against this evil. These evil bandits are sinking our country into unprecedented anarchy.

The carnage and blood letting call us to speak truth to power and to ourselves. We don't need to be partisan about this when people are dying in this proportion, then Our nation is dying too..

Nigeria has become a huge axis of terror. Nations smear and laugh at us now . I beg dividers to think hard after seeing this heart rending pictures of these dead farmers.

This is not about the North, this not about the South, this is calculated scheme by evil ones to obliterate the Nigerian nation. And our government must stand up to this Truth, and face the source of this evil . for any government to be accountable, we must hold the government to account,without which it will remain aloof of the people and the realities.

People, we are just a step away from a grave doom, even the world cannot manage full blown crisis in Nigeria. The time is now to save our country. Short sighted one may deliberately fail to see this glaring DOOM ahead.

This is time for Truth, only the Truth can save us NOW!!!

In God we Trust!!!
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Ashinze: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Am speechless
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Charlie2049(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2020
johnfaleks:
Just imagine how they killed innocent people..God will catch those yeye people one day and same thing will be done to them. Yeye fools

How I wish same thing are done to them but they are called repentance Boko Haram members, given scholarships and send abroad to study. I weep for my country embarassed embarassed
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2020
fabsyl:
The beauty of Islam in full display. I av no doubt that Islam is d source of cultism. That region before Islam came was peaceful wť there pagan worship then some of d saboteurs among them decided to sell them off to jihadost. Since then there land is a cursed one. There generations av never known peace that d deceitful religion promised. We must exterminate, annihilate, enucleate and send to hell any igbo muslim. Biafra must give his generations unborn a peaceful homeland devoid of savages

100% full support. Any muslim Biafran, with all what Biafra has suffered as a people, is an extremely stuupid foool!

Although I love my Yoruba muslim bros. They're not this stupid to be Jihadists but men, as long as that book they hold supports it, I'm still wary. sad

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by nerd004: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2020
sometimes I wish our northern brothers can reason like the southern youth...hold your leaders accountable for these loss but it's unfortunate that RELIGION particularly ISLAM has been used to BLIND their minds

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
This is SAAAADDDDD.......... God is still showing more signs now.... Grab your weapon and chase Tinubus and Buharis from that country

How can you make so much sense then dilute with this

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:

Let them start to know the kind of country in which they live in. The Eastern people have been killed like this in the North for so many years but no recordings to show. Let them be more enlightened now since many of us the youth are still foot-draggers in the face of total mayhem! undecided
This country is gone. I feel sorry for those who aren't making plans to relocate even if it's to any African country.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
Oga shut up there and FCK off.
Na by force to view the thread?
Even the mods set has deleted your dumb post
Yeah I know a fool when I see one.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2020
This is barbaric.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by mafluxfire: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2020
No right thinking human being will politicise or put religious bias into this madness. Even to kill a fowl, one still feel reluctant not to talk of human being. I can assure the perpetuators of this heinous crime against the humanity and Nigerian state will not go unpunish in the life of this world and in the hereaft
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by nerd004: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2020
#sackservicechiefs# is currently trending on twitter....let us flood twitter to force Buhari to sack these men... Enough of these killings
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Gabbriell: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2020
The worst part is when they are able to catchup some of this people, they put them in rehabilitation center and release them about 1 or 2 years.

A government that sympathize with murderers are murderers.

The only way to strike fear into this guys and the upcoming ones is to give them hot hot...no prisoner taken. That's the only way they will know crime dosnt pay..because right now it's paying in bitcoin and they are cashing out.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by maximusprime2000: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Proffdada:
The angel you accuse knows you have a purpose for Nigeria however if you choose not to achieve this blessing yourself cool

since you have problem with understanding people. since angel will choose to send u to the middle of a war zone to fight for urself. tell us the purpose of those slain farmers. am a Christian and love is Religion. critical situation demand critical questioning.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
This is not Apc nor Pdp, neither north or south..this is deeper than religion..this is pure evil and we all must rise up to condemn this wickedness, from the pulpit and from the mosques. These farmers do not deserves to die this way, we all must rise and speak in one voice..from east to west..enough of the bloodshed, enough of the killings, so sad, so depressing..no religious in the whole world encourage behaviour like this.
kudos.This is plain truth you talk my brother.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Magmata: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I thank God for creating me, but, the angel dat direct me to nigeria will surely rest in hell.

A seed on a table and a seed in the soil.

Out of ignorance, the one in the soil says (while groaning in the soil); 'gods are not fair'.

Finding yourself in Nigeria is not an accident, failing to understand the core purpose is the real disaster.

Nigeria may be bad for personal will(s) , but,
certainly, it's the perfect soil for your growth; the main purpose of life.

You're witnessing these things for the purpose of self reflection, don't get too carried away by the screen.

May we be guided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by hush15: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2020
post=96573440:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/zabarmarimassacre-photos-of-the-rice-farmers-slaughtered-by-boko-haram-in-borno-graphic-2.html
Nigerian army or police won't go and show might on these ones. They rather stay down south where they can intimidate harmless civilians and run some braggin rights.

Stupid government. Waiting for the lies of liar Mohammed.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by mypulus: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
They threatened to make the North ungovernable for Jona by introducing Boko boys and now they are ripping what they sow. May the souls of the victims of Boko Haram hunt this selfish northern leaders to their graves.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
The only thing they did wrong was being born into a country that doesn’t have easy access to legal gun ownership.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by seanwiIIiam: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Yeah I know a fool when I see one.
you're referring to your mother

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by prince2pac(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
techmo yenefer arrewa omenka goatandyamtheory ozoandnengitheory helinues ngpatriot
where Una dey nah

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2020
post=96573440:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/zabarmarimassacre-photos-of-the-rice-farmers-slaughtered-by-boko-haram-in-borno-graphic-2.html

how many more death will move mr President to sack the incompentant service chiefs Who are using the situation to line up their pocket ! ! ! Mr President resign NOW- your ideas are out dated
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by peeps4u: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2020
You're correct

ednut1:
farmers now pay taxes and levy to bandit and boko haram. Maybe they didn't pay and the criminals used this to strike fear into other farmers
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
you're referring to your mother
I pray you find peace.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Gabbriell: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2020
nerd004:
#sackservicechiefs# is currently trending on twitter....let us flood twitter to force Buhari to sack these men... Enough of these killings

Buhari is the problem not the service chiefs.

Command to raid criminal hideouts come from the top.
You can't lead soldiers into criminal hideouts just like that. There is a chain of command in the military...most of the actions that can lead to high casualty of its members must be signed by the president. You are responsible for lives of sodiers under your command.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Divide Nigeria and safe human lives. This is too much.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Ezenwa12345(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
This is not Apc nor Pdp, neither north or south..this is deeper than religion..this is pure evil and we all must rise up to condemn this wickedness, from the pulpit and from the mosques. These farmers do not deserves to die this way, we all must rise and speak in one voice..from east to west..enough of the bloodshed, enough of the killings, so sad, so depressing..no religious in the whole world encourage behaviour like this.
I love what you said , when the people in South were doing EndSars protests, they said we're trying to remove the president, we're just only trying to ensure that police brutality is reduced to the minimum amount. What the North should do , is to protest too , massive one , that will shake the president and the governor's. They can't be folding hands and only be saying God will judge those committing the crime. They should stand up with one voice, match around for days and say they are tired of the killings , if this not done , I'm afraid it will continue to occur

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2020
The death of this animals in human skin killing innocent people is not even a deserving punishment. These guys need to be killed when caught and ensure they rot in hell. And the useless Buhari is busy rehabilitating the ones that were caught.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by MosD: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2020
johnfaleks:
Just imagine how they killed innocent people..God will catch those yeye people one day and same thing will be done to them. Yeye fools

The last part of the sentence is the ironic part, instead of doing same to them, they will be pampered and compensated
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
WTF
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
SAI BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE FOOL THAT CALLS HIMSELF ARREWA WILL AVOID THIS THREAD. ANOTHER THAT HAS NO OTHER JOB THAN RUNNING FROM THREAD TO THREAD LOOKING FOR IGBO RELATED THREAD WILL JUMP AND PASS THIS ONE, THINK THE NAME IS YENEFER. WHAT OF KESTALOV OR WHAT?

THE MUMU MEAT SELLER FROM KOGI WHERE ARE YOU? WE CAN SEE THE GENERAL PRESIDENT LEADING FROM THE FRONT.

SAI BAAAAAAAABBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
They need to arm farmers have come oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.