Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,398 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) (29683 Views)

Kwaghger: Police Arrest Suspect In The Murder Of Associate Professor In Benue / Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos) / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:

We all live a life of regret man, no matter how great we live life, we always regret something, ryt?

In line with that, I'd love to tell my son d same

Whatever the regret let it not be 'my children hate me because i betrayed their mama by keeping side chicks'

Another anecdote. A young boy called his father in public a liar. Said father had abandoned his mother and siblings for a side chick.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by derbykol(f): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
winningp:

His look is terrifying no doubt but he was a kind man in and out
Don't judge a book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Share d drinks O.

REAL LIFE TOO SERIOUS, JOOR.
REAL LIFE NOR GO KEE PERSON

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Whatever the regret let it not be 'my children hate me because i betrayed their mama by keeping side chicks'

Another anecdote. A young boy called his father in public a liar. Said father had abandoned his mother and siblings for a side chick.

My guy, c this life ehn, wahala no de finish.
No matter d kind life u 1 live.
This life na, "pick your wahala."

Las Las, na heaven we all de prepare for.
If my boy chooses to call me a liar, it's because he is ignorant, and I can't blame him for that.

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=Favemmzar200 post=96588272][/quote]

U don try, my eye self Don de turn me.. Make me self save some for tomorrow, for my guys online cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Burstit(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Omenka, come and defend your masters.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by chatinent: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Some lecturers commit atrocities that can lead to this.

Just saying. Wahala for who go support lecturers.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Khalidase83(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is totally unnecessary pls. Pls learn to keep quite at times.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Killings, killings and more killings every second.

These people perpetrate such acts unhindered.

Please, protect yourself and loved ones out there.

Be careful the kinda dealings you have with people.

We have no country, government or even a president. All man to himself.

Insecurity left, right, center, back and front.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Godada:
The way people dey die left, right and centre; can this year just end already?

Just to stay alive is the new measure of success.

It's not just about this year ending, alot needs to be change, else it continues next year.

Life is becoming meaningless in Nigeria.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:
You gain nothing to frustrate students.

RIP.
E be like say you know something
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
its like the guy tried to give them small sense but the dont like to be westernly exposed
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Abliss: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeria is not safe for nigerian. God pls i want to relocate to a safe country.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by farem: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:

RIP.

You are a suspect for stating the 'reason' why he was murdered

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by delishpot: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
I do not know why he was killed and I condemn his murder until I know what really happened
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:

U don try, my eye self Don de turn me.. Make me self save some for tomorrow, for my guys online cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Godada(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temptee101:

It's not just about this year ending, alot needs to be change, else it continues next year.

Life is becoming meaningless in Nigeria.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.

Very apt. You are on point here. Sadly we are in an era similar to dictatorship cloaked in the finery of democracy.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:

RIP.

On a serious note and sane clime you should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:
We self go die 1 day. RIP

For those that love the December vibes,
My birthday is tomorrow o.

1st Dec, 199?

I need people to know.
I need birthday messages, that's all.
Thanks in advance. kiss kiss kiss

You clicked into someone's obituary thread to beg for birthday messages. Birthday messages choke you there.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by peterinah: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
This was my former Acting departmental HOD, in CRUTECH very nice man. RIP. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Noblejay7: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's either him done gbensh cultist girl friend, frustrate one student , victim of university local politics or him belong to rival cult group.

Rip
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by George999: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hectarus:

I wish your comment made sense.
I wonder if you'll type this if he was your relative.
Nothing justifies killing another person.

Nothing, at all.

Word! Like we yorubas will say...ori bibe ko logun ori fifo. This translates to... decapitation isn't always the solution to a headache.

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
grandlexuz:

You clicked into someone's obituary thread to beg for birthday messages. Birthday messages choke you there.

If that's your bday message, thank u. smiley smiley smiley we still smile
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by JohnOkolo: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:

RIP.
I was once and will always be a student.

You are a born Bastard and will surely die like your ancestors for justifying anarchy. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by patwilly(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Man taught me Thermodynamics in my 200L. Knew his stuff. May his soul RIP?
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by patwilly(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2020
MrCGPA:
Oh no. Such a Talented Scholar of Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamic in the Mechanical Engineering Department of UAM. I enjoyed Thermodynamic with him during my undergraduate days thirteen years ago! Rest in Peace Karl.
Attai's set? I go know you bros. cheesy
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
9jayes:
Northerners again

Killed by an easterner.

Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
patwilly:
Man thought me Thermodynamics in my 200L. Knew his stuff. May his soul RIP?
May his soul rest in peace. When he was newly employed, he used to assist Prof Amine in Engineering drawing.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Hectarus(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
36STATES:

100k can get you killed. Probably you are one of those "I will do this or that and nothing will happen".

Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos, Beaten To Pulp & Almost Burnt By Mob (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.