Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) (29559 Views)

Kwaghger: Police Arrest Suspect In The Murder Of Associate Professor In Benue / Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos) / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by gurunlocker: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Is anywhere or anyone safe in this country?
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by bravehost4u(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:
We self go die 1 day. RIP

For those that love the December vibes,
My birthday is tomorrow o.

1st Dec, 199?

I need people to know.
I need birthday messages, that's all.
Thanks in advance. kiss kiss kiss

Your new age is blessed, Happy Birthday to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Dindomitable1: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
So painful and unfortunate act.
God of justice arise and bring every wicked one against precious lives to book in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fake News by children of hate according to online zombies

This buhari regime no funny anymore, Gun men are having a great time
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Lanruze: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
The man should have been a frat man .

His looks and manner of murder sold his assailants out.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:

1st Dec, 199?

I need people to know.
mine is next tomorrow....
Happy birthday to us in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Centcanada: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
The number of death these days is now so confusing. Imagine! But I will not say anything again because when evil people are power, evil things happen every blessed day. Nigeria is still heading to more darkness if we dont remove all these old people in power.

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:
You gain nothing to frustrate students.

RIP.
what if students na olodo baseless accusation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Jimmy231: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:

RIP.
I hope you comment same thing if he were to be your Dad nothing justify taking other people soul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by akinrinnola11689: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
The man should have been a frat man . His looks and manner of murder sold his assailants out.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Centcanada:
The number of death these days is now so confusing. Imagine! But I will not say anything again because when evil people are power, evil things happen every blessed day. Nigeria is still heading to more darkness if we dont remove all these old people in power.

Meanwhilwe in the USA people get shot to death and stabbed to death, and in some instances the murderer haven't been found.

And yet am sure you would not be calling the us a failed state.

Plus you want the olden men out of power yet you haven't left nairaland, joined a party or formed a party to actualize that dream.

Go and get involved in the democratic process. What you are saying is not wrong but you are doing nothing about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Happy birthday

Get married soon.

God still de create my wife o. With wetin I de c, presently o.

Truth is, they r pretty from afar o, but when u come close them b like poison.

And I'm enjoying this single life man. No worries at all.
Na baby mama me I de find, make I de drop babies like a DJ
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Favemmzar200:
mine is next tomorrow....
Happy birthday to us in advance

Happy birthday in advance bruv
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by omenka(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Couldn't believe this. The most mature spot where adults relax and enjoy after a day's grind has all but been taken over by those useless cultists.

They ruined Palm Garden. Ruined Woodland. Ruined Goodies, and now they've destroyed JS Tarkaa Foundation.

Just a couple of months ago, I complained to management about the infiltration by these nutcases who do nothing but smoke and take all manner of drugs all day. I bet they just couldn't look past the few change they get from the punks. Now look at this.

Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
His earn allowance gone. R.I.P sir
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:

God still de create my wife o. With wetin I de c, presently o.

Truth is, they r pretty from afar o, but when u come close them b like poison.

And I'm enjoying this single life man. No worries at all.
Na baby mama me I de find, make I de drop babies like a DJ

Get a wife not a baby mama.

One of my classmates dad had babymamas all over the place. The man passed on recently. And just before he passed on he had one message for my classmate.

Dont treat your wife the way i treated your mother.

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmm..... I don't think robbery is the motive..... who goes to this extent to snatch a car? This is overkill.... there is more to this.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
might be frustrated students taking revenge......
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by onoms4luv(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
This North is turning into something else. Bandits, herdsmen killing farmers, kidnapping, Bokoharam attacking villages.. So no good thing is happening in the North??
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by winningp: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:

RIP.

Stop this trash. Be human for once pls. I was his student for both my undergraduate and post graduate studies. Don't say what you don't know pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Queenoffucks(f): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
The Blackman's evil begins with his colour. His heart, voice, intentions (good/bad), writings, eating habits, love, hate, sympathies, music, website, postures, everything is just downright evil.

His positives are evil
His negatives? No difference.
His adopted religion... pure evil. Is fvcking lam is an instance.

No one noticed that man all the while he was struggling through the rigours of making sense out of the shambles that this stupid country has become. Now he's doing good for himself and boom. Just like that.

Fvck everything around here

Queenoffucks

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by winningp: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
akinrinnola11689:
The man should have been a frat man . His looks and manner of murder sold his assailants out.

His look is terrifying no doubt but he was a kind man in and out

2 Likes

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:

RIP.
you sound like a suspect or an accomplice, like you know the perpetrators.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Mensch86631: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:

1st Dec, 199?

I need people to know.
apart from God's blessings, you birthday is de 2nd good I have seen today, happy birthday in addy

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by MrCGPA(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oh no. Such a Talented Scholar of Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamic in the Mechanical Engineering Department of UAM. I enjoyed Thermodynamic with him during my undergraduate days thirteen years ago! Rest in Peace Karl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:

Happy birthday in advance bruv
online party

Drunks on me grin grin
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Quality20(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
but why is ipob miscreants still attacking benue na

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Get a wife not a baby mama.

One of my classmates dad had babymamas all over the place. The man passed on recently. And just before he passed on he had one message for my classmate.

Dont treat your wife the way i treated your mother.

We all live a life of regret man, no matter how great we live life, we always regret something, ryt?

In line with that, I'd love to tell my son d same

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Favemmzar200:
online party

Drunks on me grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Share d drinks O.

REAL LIFE TOO SERIOUS, JOOR.
REAL LIFE NOR GO KEE PERSON
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by Dexterity2020x: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Davash222:

Shut up. No one has the right to take the life of another except the Creator.

RIP.
Re: Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) by 36STATES: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hectarus:

I wish your comment made sense.
I wonder if you'll type this if he was your relative.
Nothing justifies killing another person.

Nothing, at all.

100k can get you killed. Probably you are one of those "I will do this or that and nothing will happen".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered / Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud / Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.