Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Should He Let Her Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Let Her Go? (689 Views)

10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go / Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? / 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Let Her Go? by rhamzus(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2011
i have this male friend, he has this quite, easygoing and friendly lady. They hav been friends for more than 2 yrs now and he likes her alot, bt he has nt told her yet.
He believes that if he dates her, he would b hurting her. He drinks alcohol excessively, clubs alot , a hustler (Shady deals) always in trouble but not a womanizer.

He came to me for advice and he is thinking of hooking d lady with another easy going friend of his, cos he believes if he truly loves her, he should let her go than letting her into his life.

Mature advice please.
Re: Should He Let Her Go? by alagha: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
maturity counts.
Re: Should He Let Her Go? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
I don't get it, are you asking us if what he does is right?! Is there any other option?! If he doesn't have the balls to handle her properly then he is right to hand her over to his mate.
Re: Should He Let Her Go? by Dsense(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
OP,
IMHO,
I wouldn't choose to date my bestfriend to another girl i have feelings for ''I made the mistake and wouldn't repeate it''.He

loves her but would be perfect if he can stick to the friendship solely and never to upgrade it. . . . . ,

At the same time,He can take the gumption and let her know bout his feelings for her ,Possibly the girl might have the same

feelings for him and from there things could work out perfectly.

But to me , . .Friends should remain Friends ''He's gonna gain alot being her frind not her fiance'' . . . .I'm not against if they date but wouldn't do that!!!
Re: Should He Let Her Go? by 197(f): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

I don't get it, are you asking us if what he does is right?! Is there any other option?! If he doesn't have the balls to handle her properly then he is right to hand her over to his mate.

ROTFL, grin grin grin
Re: Should He Let Her Go? by SALady(f): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2011
But then why are we handing people over like they some commodities? Please. If guy doesnt know what he's doing then he must just leave her alone.
Re: Should He Let Her Go? by sexy74(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
@ poster
he should know what he wants and go for it.

the friends he wants to hook up with the lady, does he love the lady

or he would use her as another bed exercise.

please tell him to grow up.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay? / Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. / What A Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.