Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,777 members, 7,862,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? (14685 Views)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / How To Disvirgin A Guy (A Step By Step Guide) / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Liposure: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
nerd004:
Naija babe and lies abt virginity... Bros no let Dem scam u ooo,,,,,have bn fed such b4
lol fake hymen sef dey
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Use Ur Head Do Wetin?

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Thattallgirl(f): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
AMAARSALAN:

no
Oh damn cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by MycroftHolmes: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
LadySarah:

keep quiet
it's common.

You could have made your point without sounding rude.
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by AMAARSALAN: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

you deserved it

stop using people heads too.....

don't be a hypocrite...

Are you kidding me right now
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by AMAARSALAN: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
A virgin hunter was played with and now he's online crying blue murder.

grin grin grin cheesy

Wait, first, let me ask you. Wetin concern you with her virginity? Is that why you're dating her? Is her whole essence tied to her hymen that the lack thereof has you in a fix? Are you her husband that the lack of hymen is bothersome to you?

Mtchewww. Men and their entitlement mentality over a woman's virginity will always bring them to this point.

Oooooop
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Paromarc: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Is it possible to slit a chicken's throat without it dying?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
AMAARSALAN:

Oooooop

If you wan make women vex well well, just talk about their hymen na then you go know say e get why dem call am hy-men. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hi
AMAARSALAN:

What if the lady is not a sport type?
Police, soldier, and other hard para-military can also cause it.
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Deicide: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is very possible.

The lady could have lost her hymen during rigorous exercise or other means.
Some even have unusual vaginal wall lining of no hymen
Nigerian girls day exercise?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Blackpearlxx(f): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
AMAARSALAN:

I'm not but i hate it when somebody is trying to use my head...
youre obviously not informed and I’d say you’re dull...the data you’re using to ask pple on Nairaland use it and carry out a research online.Not everygirl bleeds from being disvirgined
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Judybash93(m): 4:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Your PP might be tiny
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by myBETmostCAST(m): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is very possible.

The lady could have lost her hymen during rigorous exercise or other means.
Some even have unusual vaginal wall lining of no hymen
that means she has disvigin herself by rigorous work according to your claim and the guy is not the one that disvigined her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by EmmySparky(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Lol that's "Disvirgin Lite"

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Why Do Brides cry When Going To Their Husbands' House. / Can You Steal From A Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.