Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (14484 Views)

/ / I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2020

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Madibah(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mtchew at the age of 14 I have started fvcking olosho back in ajegunle..
Since them sex is always in my system I can't stay a week without it

I wonder how virgins do cope sha..
Well there's nothing bad being a virgin

NOTE: virginity is not an asset

14 Likes

Re: by debbydams(f): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Madibah:

Lifestyle.
Lifestyle differs.

Thought.
Thought differs.

Class.
Class differs

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: by GraGra247(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
As a man I'll give anything to get back my Virginity.

Sex is totally worthless and overhyped. Even most ladies these days are very horrible for company and in character.

Problem is once you start that evil, it becomes an unhealthy habit if you're not careful.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
GraGra247:

Sex is totally worthless and overhyped. Even most ladies these days are very horrible for company and in character.

Problem is once you start that evil, it becomes an unhealthy habit if you're not careful.

You are quite right. Never been in the other world though, so can't relate.

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mind set bro.. Grace!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Virgin boys masturbate while the females masturbate, receive anal, give and recieve orals while the hymen is still intact for the husband to be

15 Likes

Re: by KidDarkness(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
I just get my mind preoccupied with other things when sexual urges comes. To stay a virgin from birth till now hasn't been easy. My friends say I'm quite old fashioned cus I believe my sexual life has to be in an order. Marriage first, sex comes next and then kids. No sex for now, I don't and never will masturbate. It's my life. I'm not living it for anyone else but for me and I'm not bothered about joshing from friends. I only want to have sex with one woman, the woman I would get married to. I'm not greedy

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: by fuckaholic25(f): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am still a virgin... I just put the tip!!

4 Likes

Re: by fati2001(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Akamariner:
Hello house.

Was just perusing how I have managed to remain without thinking of or having sex upto this moment, and it's kind of amazing.

What I usually does is whenever I had the urge, I will pick up my phone, open an ebook and concentrate on it, before long I will forget about any form of pleasure, sometimes I play some mobile game, with this attitude I have remain a virgin.

But it has it own downturn, although I had a good look and females get easily attracted to me, I don't keep any as a close friend, it's only me and my bizness, and thinking of it that I work online, it makes me a loner except for my online friends, but it never affect my boldness and confidence, I atleast manage to remain confident and be myself regardless of where I am, or who I am with.

So share yours if you are atleast 20 and a virgin.
congrats, but it's not easy especially in this 21st era.... that everything are exposed, accepters of negativity and glorifying of evil deeds.

6 Likes

Re: by fati2001(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
KidDarkness:
I just get my mind preoccupied with other things when sexual urges comes. To stay a virgin from birth till now hasn't been easy. My friends say I'm quite old fashioned cus I believe my sexual life has to be in an order. Marriage first, sex comes next and then kids. No sex for now, I don't and never will masturbate. It's my life. I'm not living it for anyone else but for me and I'm not bothered about joshing from friends. I only want to have sex with one woman, the woman I would get married to. I'm not greedy
cheers *clap * so we still have Real Men that can resist calamities?
wow, and I hope you find a suitable wife for yourself. ( just forget about the bashing).

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: by fati2001(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
GraGra247:

but you can still flew away from it... if you want to.
Re: by GraGra247(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
fati2001:

but you can still flew away from it... if you want to.

Did you flew away from it when you were single. You definitely won't be honest.

Its easy to say these things when you're married.
Re: by laosy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
fuckaholic25:
I am still a virgin... I just put the tip!!
Bad man, I saw what you did there grin grin

1 Like

Re: by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
It hasn't been easy staying a virgin all these years. I just can't wait for that glorious and heavenly night when my untouched virgin husband will pounce on me and take me to cloud nine.

That glorious day ehn, my guy prick go hear am!

10 Likes

Re: by fati2001(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
GraGra247:

Did you flew away from it when you were single. You definitely won't be honest.

Its easy to say these things when you're married.
yes and I'm still flewin.
let me bust ur bubbles..I'm a virgin.... believe it or not.. it's between me and my creator (he knows me more than anyone or I)
that words you read on my profile (believe it at ur own peril)... to drive away negative ones (they are many on this forum) .. regardless of the society today we can still be found...
it depends on the way you want to use ur life... you thought, ideas, mindsets, lifestyles, vibez and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: by dingbang(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
It hasn't been easy staying a virgin till this time. I just can't wait for that glorious and heavenly night when my untouched virgin husband will pounce on me and take me to cloud nine.

keep quiet dia!!!!!!!!! Virgin ko, cloud nine ni grin

12 Likes

Re: by dingbang(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Y'all rotten. Your minds filled with filth but claim to be Virgins. Smh

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lemme speak 4 all Virgins in Nigerian coded Language

Na GOD grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: by Petyprincess(f): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
The best for any man/lady living in Nigeria is to remain a virgin with poverty rate nd disease flying around. There is this special respect i have for virgin men nd for the fact that our society only concentrate on female virginity which makes male virgins looks unappreciated!

Girls like us appreciate you!! Don't let all these hoe men discourage you for keeping yourself!
No lady wants a used man with watery semen nd sagging balls!!

29 Likes

Re: by Ibiblaze(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
It hasn't been easy staying a virgin till this time. I just can't wait for that glorious and heavenly night when my untouched virgin husband will pounce on me and take me to cloud nine.

You don't sound like a virgin
Virgin can't stand sex for the first time with pains and no experience

5 Likes

Re: by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ibiblaze:

You don't sound like a virgin
Virgin can't stand sex for the first time with pains and no experience

Wetin concern you? Na you sabi.
Re: by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
The best for any man/lady living in Nigeria is to remain a virgin with poverty rate nd disease flying around. There is this special respect i have for virgin men nd for the fact that our society only concentrate on female virginity which makes male virgins looks unappreciated!

Girls like us appreciate you!! Don't let all these hoe men discourage you for keeping yourself!
chaiiiiii dis girl don kee plenty guys here with her comment.

1 Like

Re: by favour442(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Give me your number.. I'm a virgin too
UyaiIncomparabl:

3 Likes

Re: by fati2001(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Hw far! wher you go since?
Re: by zexy2030(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Madibah:

That is you have become a haven of incurable STDs and some other fettish traps. I just pity destinies of unruly well trained ladies, who u have dropped their pants for you. They lost their their future good health to you.
Re: by Oracleforce: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
It hasn't been easy staying a virgin till these years. I just can't wait for that glorious and heavenly night when my untouched virgin husband will pounce on me and take me to cloud nine.

Olosho spotted

4 Likes

Re: by WallStreetfx(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
It hasn't been easy staying a virgin till these years. I just can't wait for that glorious and heavenly night when my untouched virgin husband will pounce on me and take me to cloud nine.

I laugh in virginity grin grin

4 Likes

Re: by BigDick70inch(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Here I am sister uyailncomparabl..
Can we get to hook up..
Re: by zexy2030(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
favour442:
Give me your number.. I'm a virgin too
How come you have an idea of cloud nine, if ur man is inexperienced, you both maynot understand how sweet it can be. But how to sex very well knowledge is every where now. If in the 90s u were not enjoying sex, in this 21st century, 98% of African women now enjoy sex, soon will be raping men but then STDs that condoms can't cure would multiply in both men n women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rugged Babes Should Answer This / Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.