Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North (3530 Views)

We Have No Money To Defend The Naira - Reno Omokri / I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike / FG Speeds Up Settlement Of Samsung, LADOL Feud For Sake Of Investments (2) (3) (4)

Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Congoid pygmy Afikpo Muslim IPOB Jew one Nijeriya Azikiwe

That's your mutt identity and it is fully on display with your appeal to Allah's people .
I have no problem with Allah or His people, I have problem with people murdering innocent people under any guise, as for being a one Nigerianist, that's none of your business whether I'm one Nigerianist or not
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ImadeUReadThis: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

I have no problem with Allah or His people, I have problem with people murdering innocent people under any guise, as for being a one Nigerianist, that's none of your business whether I'm one Nigerianist or not

Do you have choice ?

Without one Nijeriya, will your blighted igbo race survive ?
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Do you have choice ?

You should rephrase the question to without The Igbos, would Nigeria survive, cause you seem to be living in denial
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ImadeUReadThis: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

You should rephrase the question to without The Igbos, would Nigeria survive, cause you seem to be living in denial

I blame Gowon

He should have ordered murtala and co back to Lagos after taking back Midwest and COR region.

But no. He had to continue up to Enugu.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

I blame Gowon

He should have ordered murtala and co back to Lagos after taking back Midwest and COR region.

But no. He had to continue up to Enugu.

That should show you how valuable Igbos are to Nigeria, without us, Nigeria is as good as gone
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ImadeUReadThis: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

That should show you how valuable Igbos are to Nigeria, without us, Nigeria is as good as gone

Without you?

Only thing you contribute is your fine ashawoe giris .

Without them, brothel sector will close down .

Who will then help carry the burden of the average Nigerian man's konji? Definitely not the ugly smelly yaribanza .
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by IJOBA2: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:
I was born in a Christian home in the East, my Grandmother married a Muslim and Converted to Islam, she passed on in 2015 and was buried according to muslims burials.

A strict adherence of Islamic laws is paramount to a Muslim but I tell you, defending yourself is not a haram, what is a haram is killing non combatant.

"Islam bans the killing of non-combatants (Qur'an 2:190, above), or of a combatant who has been captured" so when Boko Haram, Bandit or anyway they maybe called kill non combatant farmers, that in itself is a haram and anybody that stands to defend themselves is doing the Will of Allah.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by IJOBA2: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

When WE Northern Youths are ready we will Signal our southern brethren, If SARS can be dismantled, I guess Boko haram, Babdits etc can, it only needs a collective will of the majority which I believe are youths
FIXED
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Without you?

Only thing you contribute is your fine ashawoe giris .

Without them, brothel sector will close down .

Who will then help carry the burden of the average Nigerian man's konji? Definitely not the ugly smelly yaribanza .

Jeez, This man you are a terrorist, your last line is pure hate speech against the beautiful yoruba tribe, soon Yoruba modes will put you in your place lol
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
FIXED
Thanks for the Fix cum misinformation, I'm not a Northerner,
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by IJOBA2: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

I'm a MUSLIM but apart from that, what pleasure do I drive from fellow West Africans being killed because of Foreign Religions
ISLAM IS ACTUALLY A BEAUTIFUL RELIGION ORDAINED BY GOD, SO BE PROUD OF YOUR RELIGION. TAQIYYA IS NOT GONNA TAKE YOU ANYWHERE angry

Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ImadeUReadThis: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Jeez, This man you are a terrorist, your last line is pure hate speech against the beautiful yoruba tribe

You forgot about your igbo jeweses and lachted on the yaribanza ugly comment.

Does that mean you agree of igbo ashaewoism but reject yaribanza ugliness?

FYI , tiwa Savage is an exception and not a norm. Besides she is kwara and so has a lot of fulani blood in here. Explains why she resemble igbo girl.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
ISLAM IS ACTUALLY A BEAUTIFUL RELIGION ORDAINED BY GOD, SO BE PROUD OF YOUR RELIGION. TAQIYYA IS NOT GONNA TAKE YOU ANYWHERE angry
Thanks for distortion of information, but you are partly right, not just Islam but every religion has the beauty and the beast-y side,
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by IJOBA2: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
9icest:
God punish your father and your north. Commot for here make we discuss real matter.
All the death for north na fake news. No be so una call the death of endsars protesters?
Karma kill the north
NA ME SABI BUST THESE TAQIYYA GANG BRUH grin
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
NA ME SABI BUST THESE TAQIYYA GANG BRUH grin
Onye Nchoputa Ndi Alakuba, Jesie Ike, Ekwuchagom,

Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by IJOBA2: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Thanks for distortion of information, but you are partly right, not just Islam but every religion has the beauty and the beast-y side,
SO TAQIYYA IS YOUR BEASTY SIDE
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
SO TAQIYYA IS YOUR BEASTY SIDE
Kedu Ihe na emedigi, Agwagomgi na Aburom Onye Alakuba, Abulo Gbado Anya, Obu na Ihencho gogul kam si chota Akara Kworan Nkem degara Ebe Ahu
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ImadeUReadThis: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Kedu Ihe na emedigi, Agwagomgi na Aburom Onye Alakuba, Abulo Gbado Anya, Obu na Ihencho gogul kam si chota Akara Kworan Nkem degara Ebe Ahu

I ran this through Google translate as I don't speak Congo Hebrew and all I got was;

Good day, I am a gay from Emedegi where we do gay stuff every weekend. Would you join us this week as we do gay stuff?

Google translated it and not me.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

I ran this through Google translate as I don't speak Congo Hebrew and all I got was;

Good day, I am a gay from Emedegi where we do gay stuff every weekend. Would you join us this week as we do gay stuff?

Google translated it and not me.
Idiot, get lost biko, I don't know whether them carry gay stuff pay for your mothers bride price
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ImadeUReadThis: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Idiot, get lost biko, I don't know whether them carry gay stuff pay for your mothers bride price

But you Igbo dudes like gay stuff nah

Even NAMBLA recognised Igbo land as the most gay friendly place in Africa.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by TruthHurts1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
You're a MUDSLIME pretending to be a Christian which is why you came up with a shady, half baked origin story about having an Igbo grandmother who converted to the same religion of PISS which is responsible for your woes. Please carry your pathetic lies to the islam for muslims section where it belongs.

AlexBells:

I'm a Christian but apart from that, what pleasure do I drive from fellow West Africans being killed because of Foreign Religions
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
TruthHurts1:
You're a MUDSLIME pretending to be a Christian which is why you came up with a shady, half baked origin story about having an Igbo grandmother who converted to the same religion of PISS which is responsible for your woes. Please carry your pathetic lies to the islam for muslims section where it belongs.

I'm done arguing about this, for the last time, I'm neither Muslim nor Northerner, but you are free to your beliefs
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ImadeUReadThis: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

I'm done arguing about this, for the last time, I'm neither Muslim nor Northerner, but you are free to your beliefs

You are a confused igbo mutt.

An Afikpo Muslim with a dash of Judaism.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by IJOBA2: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

SO WHAT DO WE CALL NNEWISUPER, ABIAISTSON AND IKWEREISTSON
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by IJOBA2: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

You are a confused igbo mutt.

An Afikpo Muslim with a dash of Judaism.

UNA NOR DEY TIRE grin ALL THESE MALLAM SELF cheesy
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:
I was born in a Christian home in the East, my Grandmother married a Muslim and Converted to Islam, she passed on in 2015 and was buried according to muslims burials.

A strict adherence of Islamic laws is paramount to a Muslim but I tell you, defending yourself is not a haram, what is a haram is killing non combatant.

"Islam bans the killing of non-combatants (Qur'an 2:190, above), or of a combatant who has been captured" so when Boko Haram, Bandit or anyway they maybe called kill non combatant farmers, that in itself is a haram and anybody that stands to defend themselves is doing the Will of Allah.

Do you know what muslims say in situations like this?

It is the will of Allah.

Arewa will put knife in his child's neck and slaughter the child like ram for the will of Allah.

Let arewa accept the will of Allah as it is now until Allah decrees otherwise for them.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by TruthHurts1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Carry your lousy, rotten sob story to the Islam for muslims section where you belong. Who told you you're an Igbo man or even a Christian? Telling lies to gain sympathy is a mo.ronic strategy.

AlexBells:

Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level ,OND or NCE
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by shamsin6300(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

God bless you Sir.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ProfAmaben(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Do you have choice ?

You sound very stupid and extremely uninformed, leave Alex and face me, dirty bastard.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ImadeUReadThis: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You sound very stupid and extremely uninformed, leave Alex and face me, dirty bastard.

Tag teaming faggins

Alrite, take a number and wait in line until am done with your fellow Jew rat.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ProfAmaben(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Tag teaming faggins

Alrite, take a number and wait in line until am done with your fellow Jew rat.

Lol, bastard like you, who's a Jew? Who's the rat? Never do well like you, rampaging slowpoke wey no get level. Spits.

Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State / Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? / Fayemi Preaches Peace, Unity And Resilience On Nigeria’s 63rd Independence