Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt (42253 Views)

Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by IamWonderful: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by SeriouslySense(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
you are mixing things up, and not really saying the true cause of kidnapping, and such is confusion
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. I think all these are happening because our sins and wickedness have become too much in Nigeria.. Remember what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah? It will be a child's play compared to the calamity that will soon befall Nigeria if we don't retrace our steps and surrender to God..

Insecurity is rising because morality is falling.. Let's be honest with ourselves, how many people in Nigeria can you mention that are living an upright life? Apart from President Buhari and a few others, how many can you mention? Corruption everywhere, prostitution, fraud, most people no longer submit themselves to the governing authorities, as commanded by God Almighty in Romans 13.. Which further warned that "he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.".. Have we forgotten so soon?

Now you understand why God has abandoned Nigeria? You keep attacking President Buhari and other governing authorities, in total disregard for God's commandment.

But it's not too late, my beloved brothers and sisters. Let's stop the unnecessary attacks. Let's honour and respect President Mohammadu Buhari so that God will have mercy on us.. Let us work on our morality. Let us say NO to fraud, corruption, hatred and embrace peace, piety, love, honesty and integrity. It's only when we do these that God Almighty will have mercy on us and forgive Nigeria.

Please let's take this advice seriously and pray..

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Skoonheid(f): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o..

your god, buhari, rises before all as a demon. You, and such as you, have raised him to a throne, put on him a crown, given him a sceptre. Behold how hideously he governs.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by stillmaticOG(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
No one is safe anymore in this country. So sad
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by ayanbadejo68166: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chai..... This government has failed us in every ramifications but we will win by God's grace
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
privaldo:
I find it interesting that this news is both true and false at the same time. The plate number which was provided by the person reporting does not exist however, I hope the men of Operation Eagle Crack (Mopol 19) can rescue her.

It is possible that
1. The guy could not recall the plate number completely
2. Or the plate number was fake, the better to throw off pursuit
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by HandsomeBlack: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thegracefulness:
Nigerians should wake up! Since the government has fallen short of protecting the same citizens that got them elected into those highly coveted offices, whenever unfortunate incidences like this happen, sue the government, claim damages. If you’re not being compensated cc International human right agencies, they have lawyers to take up matters like that. I’m privileged to know a few of these agencies.

The government owes us safety of our lives and properties.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Bighead5: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hold NNANDI KANU and his IPOB miscreants responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Babalegba(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. I think all these are happening because our sins and wickedness have become too much in Nigeria.. Remember what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah? It will be a child's play compared to the calamity that will soon befall Nigeria if we don't retrace our steps and surrender to God..

Insecurity is rising because morality is falling.. Let's be honest with ourselves, how many people in Nigeria can you mention that are living an upright life? Apart from President Buhari and a few others, how many can you mention? Corruption everywhere, prostitution, fraud, most people no longer submit themselves to the governing authorities, as commanded by God Almighty in Romans 13.. Which further warned that "he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.".. Have we forgotten so soon?

Now you understand why God has abandoned Nigeria? You keep attacking President Buhari and other governing authorities, in total disregard for God's commandment.

But it's not too late, my beloved brothers and sisters. Let's stop the unnecessary attacks. Let's honour and respect President Mohammadu Buhari so that God will have mercy on us.. Let us work on our morality. Let us say NO to fraud, corruption, hatred and embrace peace, piety, love, honesty and integrity. It's only when we do these that God Almighty will have mercy on us and forgive Nigeria.

God bless us all.
Lol, Buhari cannot be described as an upright man, not after he turned a blind eye to Ganduge putting dollar bribe into his agbada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Quality20(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
ipob guys need to stop this madness
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by privaldo: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

It is possible that
1. The guy could not recall the plate number completely
2. Or the plate number was fake, the better to throw off pursuit

Yes, I agree with your take. I hope she is found on time and in a good condition.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
By The Mercies of GOD! We Declare her released in JESUS Name

Wow! like this works right? I mean seriously - perhaps her pastor will release some church funds to facilitate her rescue instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Doncyn(f): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Wike has failed woefully and the least he can do is to resign

Is dis a solution to dis particular article?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Maobichek: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Coldie:
I hope they don't rape her.

They shouldn't have publicized the plate number, now the criminals know they know their identity the girls life or her safety might be at stake

Hmmmm!!! It's better to kidnap a man than a woman, kidnappers are rapist and do it no apology. No one should dream to be kidnapped oh! It's always a horrible experience.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by bendike: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.
It is obvious you skipped your medication this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by pickatyou2: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
This December is going to be something else.

Onwa December.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

In case u don't no, d constitution says in section 14 (2b): "the SECURITY and WELFARE of the people is the primary purpose of government". Buhari is d head of govt& constitutional responsible for d security of d entire nation. His job like a security man is to ensure that he protects d people who gave him d job, that is nigerians. Buhari isn't doing nigerians a favour. Infact buhari has failed in his responsibilities to d people of nigeria. He is collecting free salary for doing nothing. That in itself is immorality and corruption.

Proverbs 29:2 says "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn".

There's chaos in d land because d wicked rule as exemplified by buhari and not because of d immorality of nigerians. I thought u guys said buhari would fight corruption. Can u give us an update?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by seguno2: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Faith/prayer without works is what
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

Maybe you are just one jobless troll on nairaland or some mentally unstable fellow. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by ugbanante: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
I pray that she be released. My God, protect your people in this life.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by seguno2: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:

Is he the president who promised to keep all Nigerians safe and protected
Is he the CinC?
Does the IGP report to him?

Na who do you this thing
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by chaloskyx: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
WHICH STUPID SIN YOU WANT TO COMPARE US TO AMERICA THAT IS THE REAL SODOM AND GOMORRAH YET THEY ARE THRIVING BETTER THAN US YOU BETTER GET YOU MIND OUT OFF ALL THIS RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT AM SURE WE ARE THE NO ONE COUNTRY WHO PRAYERS FOR THEIR COUNTRY DAY IN DAY OUT HOLD NUMEROUS CONVENTIONS AND SERVICES AND YET YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT WE HAVE SINNED TOO MUCH IN THIS COUNTRY TO DESERVE ALL THIS YOU MUST BE JOKING THE TRUTH IS YOUR PRAYERS DONT WORK AND RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FORTUNES OF A COUNTRY LEADERSHIP DOES
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by seguno2: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mikaeltomz:
Which state kon safe for this naija like this

Buhari’s Katsina state is safe.
Super safe.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Nbotee(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:

But d President has done wonderfully well and shld rule till infinity abi?
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:

grin grin grin

Ipob miscreants...no amount of wailing and ranting will stop Wike from weeding out you terrorists from Rivers state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
VEXT:
Plan deal, those kidnappers know her......
What evidence do you have to prove this?
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by legionISproteus: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Coldie:
I hope they don't rape her.

They shouldn't have publicized the plate number, now the criminals know they know their identity the girls life or her safety might be at stake
e get the one dem no dey fuçk?

Maobichek:

Hmmmm!!! It's better to kidnap a man than a woman, kidnappers are rapist and do it no apology. No one should dream to be kidnapped oh! It's always a horrible experience.
there you go...someone explaining it better than me
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by naijadrivablog: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
PH and crime sad
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by justjify(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
What about Boooooohari? Would you recommend that he commits suicide? angry
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by ceejay80s(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
They know her or she knows them, why only her
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Lovelyn451(f): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

Ipob miscreants...no amount of wailing and ranting will stop Wike from weeding out you terrorists from Rivers state.
what if the kidnapped lady is Igbo( ipob)? so holding a leader accountable for a kidnap that happened in his state is wailing and ranting?? Jesus!!
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by hahn(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Where was god when she was being kidnapped?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.