Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt (42267 Views)

Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by bejeria101(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Wike has failed woefully and the least he can do is to resign

Leave wike.

Let the dullard resign first, there is nothing that that daura clown is doing.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Eriggs: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. I think all these are happening because our sins and wickedness have become too much in Nigeria.. Remember what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah? It will be a child's play compared to the calamity that will soon befall Nigeria if we don't retrace our steps and surrender to God..

Insecurity is rising because morality is falling.. Let's be honest with ourselves, how many people in Nigeria can you mention that are living an upright life? Apart from President Buhari and a few others, how many can you mention? Corruption everywhere, prostitution, fraud, most people no longer submit themselves to the governing authorities, as commanded by God Almighty in Romans 13.. Which further warned that "he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.".. Have we forgotten so soon?

Now you understand why God has abandoned Nigeria? You keep attacking President Buhari and other governing authorities, in total disregard for God's commandment.

But it's not too late, my beloved brothers and sisters. Let's stop the unnecessary attacks. Let's honour and respect President Mohammadu Buhari so that God will have mercy on us.. Let us work on our morality. Let us say NO to fraud, corruption, hatred and embrace peace, piety, love, honesty and integrity. It's only when we do these that God Almighty will have mercy on us and forgive Nigeria.

Please let's take this advice seriously and pray..

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God bless you for this insightful and great post.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Muhylonaire007: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:

You are day dreaming.
LET Buhari resign first
LET the Chief of Army staff resign next
LET governor Zulum resign too
And lastly, let Sanwo olu resign too.

If no one has ever resigned as a public office holder, don't expect it in the current Nigerian government
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Muhylonaire007: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
bejeria101:

Leave wike.

Let the dullard resign first, there is nothing that that daura clown is doing.

No mind am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by grim33(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
So where is she now ? undecided
Righteousness89:
By The Mercies of GOD! We Declare her released in JESUS Name
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by ridbell01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. I think all these are happening because our sins and wickedness have become too much in Nigeria.. Remember what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah? It will be a child's play compared to the calamity that will soon befall Nigeria if we don't retrace our steps and surrender to God..

Insecurity is rising because morality is falling.. Let's be honest with ourselves, how many people in Nigeria can you mention that are living an upright life? Apart from President Buhari and a few others, how many can you mention? Corruption everywhere, prostitution, fraud, most people no longer submit themselves to the governing authorities, as commanded by God Almighty in Romans 13.. Which further warned that "he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.".. Have we forgotten so soon?

Now you understand why God has abandoned Nigeria? You keep attacking President Buhari and other governing authorities, in total disregard for God's commandment.

But it's not too late, my beloved brothers and sisters. Let's stop the unnecessary attacks. Let's honour and respect President Mohammadu Buhari so that God will have mercy on us.. Let us work on our morality. Let us say NO to fraud, corruption, hatred and embrace peace, piety, love, honesty and integrity. It's only when we do these that God Almighty will have mercy on us and forgive Nigeria.

God bless us all.
heaven help who help themselves, America is one of the most sinful countries in the world today yet they are living the best life on earth. Prayer can solve any issues on ground what we need now is action
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Seyzcham91(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
you said it all and nothing else could be added
Temptee101:
shocked

You all should be careful out there, we are in perilous times.

Nobody can protect you except God and yourself.

We have no country.

We have no government.

We have no president.

We have no security agency.

Please, protect yourself and loved ones.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Donspicey: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
privaldo:
I find it interesting that this news is both true and false at the same time. The plate number which was provided by the person reporting does not exist however, I hope the men of Operation Eagle Crack (Mopol 19) can rescue her.

Have u checked it
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Dharniel600(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
which state are you from?
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Brendaniel: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

YOU ARE VERY WICKED....
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Coldie(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Is wike in charge of police and army?

Give wike state police no criminal get mind do rubbish for rivers state
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Brendaniel: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Eriggs:

YOU CALL THIS POST INSIGHTFUL AND GREAT, YOU KNOW ONE THING I HAVE LEARNT IN THIS LIFE IS THAT FAILURE IS NOT A ONE DAY JOB, SAME THING WITH SUCCESS, SO YOU CAN KEEP SUPPORTING EVIL, TIME WILL ONLY TELL THE DESTINATION OF YOUR SUPPORT....
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by chrisxxx(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
privaldo:
I find it interesting that this news is both true and false at the same time. The plate number which was provided by the person reporting does not exist however, I hope the men of Operation Eagle Crack (Mopol 19) can rescue her.
He made a big mistake by revealing the number. That is the operational number of the guys. They use it when going out for operation. He would have given the information to the police only who would then look out for them. Now they will discard the number.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.
America sin pass us but them no suffer reach us. Our problem is bad governance

1 Like

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Eriggs:

How's that?
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by privaldo: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Donspicey:

Have u checked it

Yes, I saw this news yesterday.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by privaldo: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Donspicey:

Have u checked it

Yes, I saw the news yesterday.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by privaldo: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
chrisxxx:

He made a big mistake by revealing the number. That is the operational number of the guys. They use it when going out for operation. He would have given the information to the police only who would then look at for them. Now they will discard the number.

Exactly, his move was not a smart one I hope it doesn't jeopardize rescue efforts.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by TheAviator2000: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
so sad
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by ablejesus26(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:

Well if we are to go by your advise then every Governor in the Country must also tender their resignation letters too bcus it as clear as a bell that kidnapping and crime in all forms garnishes and thrives in every state in this Country
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by dimugonabo: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Return Back our SARS

You dey craze angry
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Sunsets: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
IPOB again! The army, by the order of Wike, should move into homes to fish them out. They want to use the woman to achieve Biafra.
post=96582556:
Update From . COM

Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted a young lady in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital, Reports.

It was gathered that the lady was kidnapped on Sunday morning, November 29, on her way to church.

Her brother, who confirmed the incident on Twitter said the incident happened beside the Anglican Church along the Rukpakulusi New Layout in Port Harcourt.

According to him, his sister was whisked away by four armed men in a Lexus with plate number: CLA43JM

GrandMaster GEM @dageminiparadox wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dageminiparadox/status/1332975578203500545
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Sunsets: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
What is this?
TheAviator2000:
I wonder why these kidnappers don't release rape videos
A lot of us would sure love to watch them rape these beautiful women without condoms and at gun point
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by EmekaBlue(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
CDSS IKEJA 03 set. My classmate then.

Whitney May God help u and set u free. Amen
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
God will surely protect her wherever she is now.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by TheAviator2000: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sunsets:
What is this?

U gonna tell me u don't feel same way?
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lovelyn451:
what if the kidnapped lady is Igbo( ipob)? so holding a leader accountable for a kidnap that happened in his state is wailing and ranting?? Jesus!!

You see the problem with you bunch of terrorists...each time accusing fingers are pointed at you bunch, you stoke up sentiments by generalizing...there is a huge difference between ipob and Igbos. The earlier that fact is hammered into your heads the better.

Ipobians are terrorists for your own sake I hope you're not one of them, otherwise you'll soon get what is coming to you bunch of brainwashed miscreants led by an absconded sadistic and confused Opulo.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Lovelyn451(f): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:

You see the problem with you bunch of terrorists...each time accusing fingers are pointed at you bunch, you stoke up sentiments by generalizing...there is a huge difference between ipob and Igbos. The earlier that fact is hammered into your heads the better.

Ipobians are terrorists for your own sake I hope you're not one of them, otherwise you'll soon get what is coming to you bunch of brainwashed miscreants led by an absconded sadistic and confused Opulo.

are u from the East?
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by chukwuibuipob: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
dimugonabo:

My father dey craze angry.
To the Elderly ones in ur house.Police are SArs no matter d name u give dem.Kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions / Woman Bites Off Friend's Eyelid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.