Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt (42262 Views)

Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Unconquerable: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
By The Mercies of GOD! We Declare her released in JESUS Name
Amen.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by dimugonabo: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
To the Elderly ones to n ur house.Police are SArs no matter d name u give dem.Kid

You dey craze angry
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by EMMY76: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Too bad this is also how I lost one of my very brilliant sister who was doing her nysc over 20yrs ago she is still yet to be found despite all our efforts this country is a very horrible place to live in.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by chukwuibuipob: 4:57am On Dec 01, 2020
dimugonabo:

My papa don craze angry
. shocked sad noted
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Sunsets: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Honestly, you need help.
TheAviator2000:

U gonna tell me u don't feel same way?
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by dimugonabo: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
. shocked sad noted

You dey craze angry
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by chukwuibuipob: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2020
cool Empty skull
dimugonabo:

You dey craze angry
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by dimugonabo: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool Empty skull

You dey craze angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.