Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Please Read The Privious Post Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read The Privious Post Please (188 Views)

Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking / Don't Skip This Post. Please Your Advice Is Needed / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read The Privious Post Please by Falexduru(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Good day everyone. Please take your time to read my previous post please as no response from anyone yet. Please view my previous post on this link please https://www.nairaland.com/6286620/no-hope-school-anymore
Re: Please Read The Privious Post Please by ZhiosonWind: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
YOU ARE A SCAMMER

Please be careful Nairalanders. He isn't the owner of the pictures and story

1 Like

Re: Please Read The Privious Post Please by Falexduru(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please make sure you drink Sniper join okay. My reply really hit you in the bone
ZhiosonWind:
YOU ARE A SCAMMER

Please be careful Nairalanders. He isn't the owner of the pictures and story

(1) (Reply)

I / Effects Of Kolanut's Caffeine On Your Sexual Health / Benue Gov. Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Pius Angbo Who Beats His Medical Wife To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.