Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) (116057 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by faithfull18(f): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Clout chaser.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Jones4190(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
"Yahaya Bello under pressure to contest for Presidency"
I think we joke too much in this country

2 Likes

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
All of them want dey form Bad gurl. ok na
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by rapheal5(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
Body wey go irritate naira Marley..she wan carry am give wizkid..mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by CulverBerry: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
peacekante:
A curvey Lady who has fantasized about having sex with NIGERIA music superstar Wizkid has offered sex to him. The Beautiful curvy Lady said her body and shape belong to Wizkid.
In her word she said.

I have been liking Wizkid way back in secondary school, but now that I am a fat ass bitch, I still like him. Look at that ass, I don't mind giving it to Wizkid Ayo balogun. Wizkid, get in here let phuck shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kluo9Ew2ylc
grin grin
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by dododawa1: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
LOL
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fat smelly Yoruba lady. Nyama!

Our son, mazi wizkid can never reduce himself to this.

He too is running to the East to look for his own Chioma.

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
yeyeboi:
Mumu low life girl
THANK GOD she addressed herself as BITCH.
BITCH she will remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by luminouz(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hypergamy stunt..

You get gateman,driver, vulvcanizer and even regular street guys, you no love them, na wizkid you come love...

Nawa ooooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Jodha(f): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
While yhure here I sell really affordable human hair and hair care products...

I do nationwide deliveries...my number is on my signature �
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by NWAZURUMEE: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
go and sit down one place, anu mpama, chochochocho wiskid this Wizkid that, idiot
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
angry SHE TAKE STYLE RESEMBLE THAT GIRL WEY ANAMBRA MEN FINISH HER LIFE. E BE LIKE SAY NA POCAHANTAS ABI POCAHONTAS BE HER NAME grin
true that girl pocahanct also struck my mind

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by bolaayenimo: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
I know this face. HIV carrier
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Praiselinks: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
sunshineV:

Will you shit shut the fvck u DUMB FVCK

Why not just write your own and leave him alone?

2 Likes

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Adakintroy: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
An adult that is Wizkid fan sef tire me.

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by ashetu(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
peacekante:
A curvey Lady who has fantasized about having sex with NIGERIA music superstar Wizkid has offered sex to him. The Beautiful curvy Lady said her body and shape belong to Wizkid.
In her word she said.

I have been liking Wizkid way back in secondary school, but now that I am a fat ass bitch, I still like him. Look at that ass, I don't mind giving it to Wizkid Ayo balogun. Wizkid, get in here let phuck shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kluo9Ew2ylc

End time lady

Message me on whatsapp for your online business banner to promote your business and increase your sales (08024575448)

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Fibonacci88: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
binary007:
i can tell you outrightly that one naira of her money is not in that house she is showing off......
Werey dey disguise!
I tell u. One came to my new apartment last week. Snap over 50 pix for my house. Even outside my gate me sef begin shame. Less than 30min she had already edited d pix and flood her WhatsApp status. Me sef I see my house pix I no believe say na my crib again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Lighthammer(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
sunshineV:
Will you shit shut the fvck u DUMB FVCK
will shut the Bleep you numbskull

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Arabs999: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Liposure:
No be this girl for my compound be this. Mama chichi! Come and see your daughter
grin grin angry
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by AmuDimpka: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yes this. Is uwa mmebi
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by fredoooooo: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Eleribu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by FemiLastBorn(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
All this smellos self

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Reeberry: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
binary007:
i can tell you outrightly that one naira of her money is not in that house she is showing off......
Werey dey disguise!
That must be a hotel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by morule20(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
chai!!! men have suffered, na my fellow man go still have dis one as a wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
One condom could have prevented this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by yahmaid04(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin!
It's a Guaranteed way to Destruction.
let her be. jesus has died for her sins
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by whirlout: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
SMH..average Nigeria girl has nothing to offer except for ass. Watch every picture it’s all in the name of exposing stinking fatty smelly ass.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Gabbriell: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
These people will not kill Righteousness89 oo. I mean, the dude is really trying his best but sinners keep multiplying .

After recovering from Trump defeat...now this

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Queenserah26(f): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
You made sense

DkJay:
Women with successful husbands are trying.

If you have a man, he has a lot of money and he doesn't sleep around, thank God every day.

Some ladies' full time job is to seduce men.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin!
It's a Guaranteed way to Destruction.

Shut up there! Devil sef go get hard on when he sees this fine curvy sexy chick. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shameless lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by favour32(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
rexchazy:
Bros you no get work ne? Always spamming on all thread like monitoring spirit
This nor be work?
Which extra time you want?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.