Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) (116042 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Mickey23(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2020
U mumu oo u think say wizkid get ur time..wen important and financial ladies dey beg, madam manage ur boyfriend
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by DAVE5(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2020
Ndi vagina people, same people that think owning your own house is not an achievement

What do we expect
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Edusouls(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2020
Olosho all over, women have have gone full time olosho Career in Nigeria, men are in trouble..
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by perryy(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2020
Will a lady with a boyfriend try this shit? If at her age and exposure,she has no boyfriend talk less of a finance, it means something big is wrong with her. Olosho no dey get boyfriend self.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by shugabasbn: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by oluoma1: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2020
Negodu this bitch bikonu, Okwa nne muru nke a?

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by alabi484(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Mastakija:
low
show

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Halo22: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2020
The rate at which young girls of these days need sex is becoming alarming. Jesus!....Nah only God go save youths with good future from the hands of these daughters of Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Klemezyib: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmm
Wertin musa no go see for gate grin
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Oshokalo: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Mastakija:
low
show
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by retji: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Only God can help our generation... Hmm
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Shawl001(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2020
And the Lord has been calling for your body, to make it His temple, you refused.
Prefer Wizkid to God...continue!

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by tfash96(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin!
It's a Guaranteed way to Destruction.
This one again
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by ebonycc: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2020
When we go get sense oooo
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by tfash96(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2020
rexchazy:
Bros you no get work ne? Always spamming on all thread like monitoring spirit
And always make frontpage like his brother slawomiir
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by tfash96(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2020
rexchazy:
And always make frontpage like his brother slawomiir.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by seunfape(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Phuck for free ?
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Fe190: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2020
The hustle is real grin grin, shoot your shot girl (we all know it's for the money)
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Goodman247: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Lazy ass woman
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by kelly72: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Ugly dirty biatch
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by chaw: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2020
That's Radisson blu Ikeja
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Hollarshoray: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Show
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by gaskiyamagana: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

Sharap, Shatap
When muslims preach this you and your likes will say it is ISLAMISATION.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Olatlaccon(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Mastakija:
low
Sho
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Shedrachmessi(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Hhmm
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2020
This girl mentally sick as this is not normal. clout chasing things I guess
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by fredie107(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2020
davillian:

We going into 2021
Think of how to make every #1 you have work for you good night
Hmm,I'm going to send an e-mail to you.
It's about a certain issue.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by erumena(m): 8:09am On Dec 02, 2020
rexchazy:

He is preaching the gospel, you can see that now.

At least he is doing what all of should be doing to save souls from hell.

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by raphy(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2020
What do u knw person pikkin wey lack home training na him kitten de scratch well.

She want to trend this new month wizzy will just spit on her and walk away..

He dint need her types.

Happy new month my real niggahs
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by mkpurumma090(f): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Love is for free

2 Likes

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by kingjudecy(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Mouth Gig:
DIS DONKEY, THINK SHE MAKE SENSE angry angry angry

With this mentality, it's a prove that you lack self worth and esteem.
Your body is nothing but drain looking for waste to access.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.