Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) (116041 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Sterope(f): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
I would rather not have a child, God!
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by davillian(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
A bitch with Samsung phone
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
davillian:
A bitch with Samsung phone
Question:What if the bitch is richer than you?
Answer:If she's richer,then you shouldn't reiterate that she's a bitch.
But if you're richer than her, you should rather look past her instead of calling her anything.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by roladex(f): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bastard
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Attakwu101: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wizkid's Doom

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by opportunities12(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
sacajawea:
grin grin grin Oloshi, Aiye e ti bajẹ
Odẹ girl, all this rich girls born in rich homes wey no fit speak English
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HAHA! EPE yi o wa poju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by davillian(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Question:What if the bitch is richer than you?
Answer:If she's richer,then you shouldn't reiterate that she's a bitch.
But if you're richer than her, you should rather look past her instead of calling her anything.
No worry
If a woman can throw herself to a man just to get his D she is a bitch
But in this case a bitch and a gold digger
She can't be richer than daddy yo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
davillian:

No worry
If a woman can throw herself to a man just to get his D she is a bitch
But in this case a bitch and a gold digger
She can't be richer than daddy yo
The fact that she's a bitch and a gold-digger doesn't mean she can't be richer than you.
Besides,if a girl can be a bitch,a guy can also be a dog.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by charlesucheh(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bone weak!
go give it to those Ass lickers on your street..
wizkid can even produce your type like 100 And knack if he wants.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by charlesucheh(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bone weak!
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
charlesucheh:
Bone weak!

If Wizkid wanna furk her,he wouldn't tell you.
Think about that!
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Liposure:
No be this girl for my compound be this. Mama chichi! Come and see your daughter

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by bewla(m): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mouth Gig:
DIS DONKEY, THINK SHE MAKE SENSE angry angry angry
This world na wa even people beg to be laid

the end is close not near
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mouth Gig:
DIS DONKEY, THINK SHE MAKE SENSE angry angry angry

Uche Okoye - she is a taller Tacha but her brains outweigh her level of intelligence lipsrsealed
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by davillian(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
HellVictorinho:

The fact that she's a bitch and a gold-digger doesn't mean she can't be richer than you.
Besides,if a girl can be a bitch,a guy can also be a dog.
I'm using a z fold 2 grin
Do the maths...
Don't think cod I'm here imbroke
She can't and can never be
I don hustle my money right now im on auto pilliot
Eat sleep and check balance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
DkJay:
Women with successful husbands are trying.

If you have a man, he has a lot of money and he doesn't sleep around, thank God every day.

Some ladies' full time job is to seduce men.
Olohun grin
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Stanleyq: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
A curvey Lady who has fantasized about having sex with NIGERIA music superstar Wizkid has offered sex to him. The Beautiful curvy Lady said her body and shape belong to Wizkid.
In her word she said.

I have been liking Wizkid way back in secondary school, but now that I am a fat ass bitch, I still like him. Look at that ass, I don't mind giving it to Wizkid Ayo balogun. Wizkid, get in here let phuck shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kluo9Ew2ylc
The larger the Buttocks..de more Infections packed, infection bank, what he told wiskid is, come and collect some infections from the bank. Do u know that condom cant protect infection, reason, the hand u will use to remove de condom is the same hand u will use to place ur dick well. During pre-intimacy, u do not know that ur dick has touched the pussy before u wear condom and therefor contracting it. Durin sex, some men esp the short dick men will not know that even when they have worn the condom, they try to dig so deep...
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2020
davillian:

I'm using a z fold 2 grin
Do the maths...
Don't think cod I'm here imbroke
She can't and can never be
I don hustle my money right now im on auto pilliot
Eat sleep and check balance
I see.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by omohlexy: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmmm! so girls are now as cheap as 2 naira 50 Kobo.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by davillian(m): 12:06am On Dec 02, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I see.
We going into 2021
Think of how to make every #1 you have work for you good night
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by adams123: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin!
It's a Guaranteed way to Destruction.

Jesus Christ has already died for our shortcomings na..We can do anything we like.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Naijareins: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Na ment.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by OyinO: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin!
It's a Guaranteed way to Destruction.

Why did God create man naked if he wanted them to dress up? Why didn't your God create clothes for the naked man he created instead of creating him naked and unclothed, only to speak through brainwashed fellows like you, saying that unclothedness is sin? Are clothes made by God? Was it not God who wanted Adam and Eve to be naked forever until they ate his fruit in the Garden of Hidden? Meaning if they never ate the fruit, they were programmed to be naked forever in the midst of family, friends and strangers. It's a shame!
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by OyinO: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2020
All those are calling her names are hypocrites who will rather rush her in the Secret if given the offer. Out of jealousy and envy, they are pouring out their frustrations. How is that young lady ugly? Some of you have sisters who are uglier than apes. Nigerian hypocrites who use religion to cover their wickedness.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by therajah: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2020
I pray she realizes her stupidity and folly soon. The coming of the Lord is truly near.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by otherway: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2020
symptoms of mental illness.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Toks2008(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2020
She is actually depressed. this is a clear symptom of depression and lack of affection so she is desperately seeking for attention.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by adeheritage: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2020
She didn't lie na. Na shit full the body

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 1:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Fake olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.