Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) (116000 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Why is this girl being blasted by several people?
Is it not her arse
The people that are blasting her have made no point so far.
If she says Wizkid can furk her for free,how is it a crime?
I don't wanna generalize but stuff like this keeps happening in this goddamn country.
Even the young and beautiful ones get blasted for showing what they have.
Furk body-shammers that condemn what they can't improve/upgrade!!!!!
Furk them for not having a better body!!!!
Kim Kardashian has seen past such things.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by tfelicityk(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
She is entitled to her liberty...

However, needs to be examining psychologically
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by supercase1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin!
It's a Guaranteed way to Destruction.
Donald trump boy grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by toye440: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
e don finish for 9ja girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by supercase1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
theenchanter:
Sense is very far from this one.....shioor
who told you,if she can become wizzy baby mama she don escape suffer be dat and secure her pikin future

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by danvault: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gabbriell:
These people will not kill Righteousness89 oo. I mean, the dude is really trying his best but sinners keep multiplying .

After recovering from Trump defeat...now this

He does it the wrong way sometimes, and never listens if you even try to correct him. Let us just assume he knows everything...
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
tfelicityk:
She is entitled to her liberty...

However, needs to be examining psychologically
She doesn't need examination because of this.
If she shouldn't desire Wizkid's dick,is it your dick she should desire?
What's your goddamn point?
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by lereinter(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Insanity

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by bahdpersona(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
she has this mindset that she wants to do wizkid a favour by rendering her sex... poor mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Bobxin: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
The left boob big pass the right,

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Mastiffasuquo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
!f u HaVe a WoMaN THaT Make$ u $M!Le,PL$ VaLUe HeR....CuZ WoMeN aRe NoT FuNN¥ THe$e Da¥$.....

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hiv/Aids Loading.
People With Hiv Now Look Healthier Than People Without Hiv. This World Is Turning Into Something Else.

Wasted Generation embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Splitmind: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Power of money and fame, all the shakara women do disappears when they see you are loaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by cococandy(f): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
DkJay:
Women with successful husbands are trying.

If you have a man, he has a lot of money and he doesn't sleep around, thank God every day.

Some ladies' full time job is to seduce men.

Yea let’s clap for them doing the bare minimum undecided

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by lequama10: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
PCG001:
ռatʊʀaʟʟʏ sɦɛ's ʊɢʟʏ
ռօ ɮօɖʏ sɦaʍɨռɢ
ɨt's tɦɛ ɮʟɛaċɦɨռɢ ċʀɛaʍ sɦɛ's ʊsɨռɢ tɦat ʍaҡɛs ɦɛʀ ʄɛɛʟ ɨռ ɦɛʀ ʍɨռɖ tɦat's sɦɛ's ɮɛaʊtɨʄʊʟ
ɦɛʀ ʄaċɛ ɨs ʟɨҡɛ sɦ**t
ɮʊt ɨ ʟɨҡɛ ɦɛʀ ɮօɖʏ sɦaքɛ shaundecided
ʍɨռɖ ʏօʊ ռa; օռʟʏ tɦɛ sɦaքɛ ռօtɦɨռɢ ɛʟsɛ lipsrsealed
oh werey better talk Wetin dey ur mind u 1 dey disguise abi...
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by cardoctor(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Cheap publicity from cheap ho. Gerrarahiya

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by IMAMofWAR: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
same okpo woth smelling toto like stockfish

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by lequama10: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
HellVictorinho:
Is it not her arse
I don't wanna generalize but stuff like this keeps happening in this goddamn country.
haaa come and see oooooo, this one sef dey disguise for us ooo..

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by jerry2cino(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
You and buhari,WHO GET SENSE PASS? SHY NA THIS YEYE BODY WEY DEM DON SEE FINISH NA HIM YOU DEY TALK? I BEGI MAKE I GO SLEEP.DOG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
you are right! tell me the work she dey do wey hin wayray dey show off with iphone 11pro max

Stupid idiot! na her pussy provide her everything as she dey so

stupid olosho her body be her money making machine like that!

i for say wizkid no fit look her side then again i remember Men also can't be trusted when they see fake ass and boobs or say fake body in general them sense don go

Market strategy!

motherfucker dey find more customer to upgrade her again and buy iphone 12 for her
binary007:
i can tell you outrightly that one naira of her money is not in that house she is showing off......
Werey dey disguise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by bonnyhope: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
DkJay:
Women with successful husbands are trying.

If you have a man, he has a lot of money and he doesn't sleep around, thank God every day.

Some ladies' full time job is to seduce men.

You are correct
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
And now she got more than what she asked for
foxxydude:
She just wants some attention grin

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by gentuu1000: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mastakija:
low
sho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
She is not even ashamed of herself..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
now you fall for her stunt exactly cuz what she wanted was to flaunt her fake body to you weaklings
PCG001:
ռatʊʀaʟʟʏ sɦɛ's ʊɢʟʏ
ռօ ɮօɖʏ sɦaʍɨռɢ
ɨt's tɦɛ ɮʟɛaċɦɨռɢ ċʀɛaʍ sɦɛ's ʊsɨռɢ tɦat ʍaҡɛs ɦɛʀ ʄɛɛʟ ɨռ ɦɛʀ ʍɨռɖ tɦat's sɦɛ's ɮɛaʊtɨʄʊʟ
ɦɛʀ ʄaċɛ ɨs ʟɨҡɛ sɦ**t
ɮʊt ɨ ʟɨҡɛ ɦɛʀ ɮօɖʏ sɦaքɛ shaundecided
ʍɨռɖ ʏօʊ ռa; օռʟʏ tɦɛ sɦaքɛ ռօtɦɨռɢ ɛʟsɛ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by emmimuta: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ashewo.... Destiny killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
and who tell you that girl na from rich home? oga don't be fooled she be full time olosho

they are not hard to recognize

even where she do that video looks like hotel maybe another man dey for bed wey just Bleep her finisg and dey snore like pig like that

girls are useless ehn

Thank God i don already gave up on then months ago! looking away from their temptation is the only way to go
sacajawea:
grin grin grin Oloshi, Aiye e ti bajẹ
Odẹ girl, all this rich girls born in rich homes wey no fit speak English
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
lequama10:
haaa come and see oooooo, this one sef dey disguise for us ooo..
There's no disguise.
I'm just saying people like Kim Kardashian don't have anything to lose by going naked as owners of photogenic bodies.
You can keep barking like a dog while she smiles for a more relevant reason.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by simhosting: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tomorrow she will in church looking for husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by stmoriz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
HellVictorinho:
Is it not her arse
Thank you oh. Na jealousy dey cos am. Because she no call their names tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.