Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment (35201 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Garba Shehu Reacts To Punch Newspaper's Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Imstrong2(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Damage control government
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Blackking98(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Honest answer kee you there, ewu gambia
They guy na mkpi

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Colb461: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Every top politicians for naija that used us catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by iampeterben(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
This guys have been misleading PMB regimes since day one, PMB have to rise up and be the president Nigerians voted for. Not a weakling that is always shocking after every news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by kilonshele101(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Y
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by oluwaseyi0: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
C
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by MrStylish(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Abobi
This man's statement shows how heartless he is
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by ngadaAwo: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
clearance?see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

Over 40 farmers were killed in Borno village.

You Igbos have been celebrating this tragedy opening thread up and down on how the north is gone.

Farmers were killed in Borno village. But I have been seeing comments from the Easterners telling us how the whole of the north is gone and Wil never know peace.

The unity in the north is second to none!!

The killings happened to not Hausa or Fulanis.

The killings happened to kanuris of Borno.

But we share their pains!!

Killing of 43 innocent villagers in Borno is like a killing in kano to me.

For those mocking the whole north of Over the killings in Borno. Keep it up and enjoy!
[/s]
for once face your enemies squarely
stop looking for whom to blame
that's cowardice.

so you prefer the media and other Nigerians to bury it in order not to paint the North bad?
What's the difference between you and lair Muhammed and this garbage shehu?

8 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by vincent10(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Terrible
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by KingsleyA2(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Damage control........Why wont buhari himself address the nation and engage journalist in a live interview like GEJ did i guess because he is a real dullard and has nothing to offer.......or just maybe, Aisha is right......he is actually not in control of the country but the cabal being led by this guy is in charge.

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by HundHunter(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thunder fire that your useless mouth for saying you gave a honest answer.

You need your brain reset.

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Obanosisi(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kii gbo kii gba olori kikun
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by fuckdemrepented: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
clearance?see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

You Igbos have been celebrating this tragedy opening thread up and down on how the north is gone.

Farmers were killed in Borno village. But I have been seeing comments from the Easterners telling us how the whole of the north is gone and Wil never know peace.

For those mocking the whole north of Over the killings in Borno. Keep it up and enjoy!!

Dear people zabarmari We have failed you. To all those killed, May Allah grant them Aljannatu Firdaus. It's a shame that the people in Zamfara, kastina, Kaduna villages and Zabarmari couldn't get the protection they deserve. This is a failure of security, manifesting before our very eyes.
your brain is filled with condemned engine oil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Godkillbuhari(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
clearance?see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

For those mocking the whole north of Over the killings in Borno. Keep it up and enjoy!
shut up and keep quite ..... you northerners are Nigeria problem ..... mumu post

6 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Silentgenius(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
When you guys start blaming the Government for their incompetence, protest over the wanton killings and prevalent insecurity in the north, requesting for the replacement of the incompetent service chief and accountability of the non-existence president, we would take you serious.
For now, enjoy your "na my brother be president"

Arrewa:
clearance?see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

4 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by flokii: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Insensitive m0f0s.. they prefer wailing over ladies wearing backless gown, people drinking beer but keep quiet to the unwarranted and senseless killings by terrorists in their region.
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Reference(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sometimes wisdom lies in silence...
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Franktom247(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Common sense is not common what happened to no comment or i dont have clearance to speak on that carry your primary six certificate comot for road make i see front
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by onlinenigba: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Adakintroy: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
clearance?see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

For those mocking the whole north of Over the killings in Borno. Keep it up and enjoy!!

Dear people zabarmari We have failed you. To all those killed, May Allah grant them Aljannatu Firdaus. It's a shame that the people in Zamfara, kastina, Kaduna villages and Zabarmari couldn't get the protection they deserve. This is a failure of security, manifesting before our very eyes.

This comment has one likes. We should start liking this comment as whole. reasonable comment.

Cus when they make comments about lekki killings you all want everyone including the north to care. One for all, all for one. We are nigerians

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Farki: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

The killings happened not to Hausa or Fulanis.

Heavy Protest loading....

The people beheaded were workers from Sokoto.

Anyways when people were being killed down south by the army some people were denying or celebrating the slaughter of "IPOB terrorists".

This is simply the result of exalting mediocrity because of ethnic sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by ijawcitizen(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Make everybody wait fes make I ask one question.

If dem dead farmers show boko terrorists their CLEARANCE CARDS, they for no kill them?

I no understand?

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Nigerianization(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
As many of you continue to play politics with human lives, we must all remember that ALL LIVES MATTER..............peace
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by sonofElElyon: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
history and prosperity will judge harshly the heartless foursome of Lai, Garba and Femi and Tukur
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by obyrich(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

Are you attacking IPOB or mourning the dead. Please have respect for the dead.

6 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nah Ipob kill them... Useless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by IjawAboki007: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
MY ONLY HAPPINESS IS THAT GARBA SHEHU IS AN HAUSA/FULANI MAN SAME WITH THE SO CALLED BOKO HARAAM MEMBERS AND THE PEOPLE MASSACRED. THE NORTH DOES NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO BLAME ANYONE THAN THEMSELVES.

YOU ORCHESTRATED ATTACK TO KILL YOUR OWN. WETIN CONCERN IGBO, YORUBA AND IJAW MAN? MAKE ONA CONTINUE DEY KILL ONA SELVES

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by dukeprince50: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Make everybody wait fes make I ask one question.

If dem dead farmers show boko terrorists their CLEARANCE CARDS, they for no kill them?

I no understand?
lolz
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Greenbirth:
I think when this evil administration ends a lot of the officials will answer and account for the numerous mismanagement they have done.

And moreover the south east should be aware because for now they are being pushed to come out to contest 2023 presidential election. A lot of atrocities committed by this administration will be had to clean.
Thats why they would want handover to who they can dictate to and control. Nigeria is on autopilot.

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Burstit(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

Celebration kee you dia. Zombie miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Whoube99(f): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
drinoayo:
I Gave An Honest Answer — Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment On Slain Farmers

Senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity Garba Shehu on Monday took to social media to clarify his statement earlier in the day that 43 farmers who were gruesomely murdered by Boko Haram fighters on Saturday in Borno had no military clearance to resume farming, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Shehu came under backlash after his statement in an interview on BBC.

He tweeted later, saying he gave an honest answer to the question of whether the security agents certified the area terrorist-free.

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1333429625167470602?s=20

I thought you people have defeated boko haram .
Why not simply blame GEJ and moved on@garbage shamehu
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Shattuck(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

nobody is mocking the north this are our brothers and sisters, all anger needs to be channeled to the right enemy, the govt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding / Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.