Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment (35202 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Garba Shehu Reacts To Punch Newspaper's Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by MrStylish(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Abobi
Now I know why
"Jesus Wept' in the bible
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by flokii: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Make everybody wait fes make I ask one question.

If dem dead farmers show boko terrorists their CLEARANCE CARDS, they for no kill them?

I no understand?

Rumor has it that the farmers now pay a certain amount of money to bandits/terrorists/whatevertheycallthem before they can be allowed access into their farms.

And to think the Northern governors are seeing all these yet doing nothing still baffles me.
They should open the border in South West so foods can come in if the bandits are now government in North.
Such a shame of a country.
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Niceman4u(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
clearance?see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

Over 40 farmers were killed in Borno village.

You Igbos have been celebrating this tragedy opening thread up and down on how the north is gone.

Farmers were killed in Borno village. But I have been seeing comments from the Easterners telling us how the whole of the north is gone and Wil never know peace.

The unity in the north is second to none!!

The killings happened to not Hausa or Fulanis.

The killings happened to kanuris of Borno.

But we share their pains!!

Killing of 43 innocent villagers in Borno is like a killing in kano to me.

For those mocking the whole north of Over the killings in Borno. Keep it up and enjoy!!

Dear people zabarmari We have failed you. To all those killed, May Allah grant them Aljannatu Firdaus. It's a shame that the people in Zamfara, kastina, Kaduna villages and Zabarmari couldn't get the protection they deserve. This is a failure of security, manifesting before our very eyes.

You ve not disappointed us in ur infantile and imbecilic attitude.
You guys said u like ur killer, Buhari and that u also like being killed.
Y r transfering d negative energy to IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

You Igbos have been celebrating this tragedy opening thread up and down on how the north is gone.

Farmers were killed in Borno village. But I have been seeing comments from the Easterners telling us how the whole of the north is gone and Wil never know peace.

The killings happened not to Hausa or Fulanis.

For those mocking the whole north of Over the killings in Borno. Keep it up and enjoy!!

Dear people zabarmari We have failed you. To all those killed, May Allah grant them Aljannatu Firdaus. It's a shame that the people in Zamfara, kastina, Kaduna villages and Zabarmari couldn't get the protection they deserve. This is a failure of the president, manifesting before our very eyes.

Be there& be crying over comments if easterners. If u like don't come to terms with reality as if it's d comments of easterners that is responsible for d killings.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

Dear people zabarmari We have failed you. To all those killed, May Allah grant them Aljannatu Firdaus. It's a shame that the people in Zamfara, kastina, Kaduna villages and Zabarmari couldn't get the protection they deserve. This is a failure of the president, manifesting before our very eyes.

I commiserate with you. Please my deepest condolences. This is so so sad. Poor hardworking farmers trying to make a honest living. May God protect this villages and it's inhabitants.
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by ABJ4Real(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Must you work against your conscience because of pecuniary gain?

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by 8stargeneral: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Flashback.

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Arrewa: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
rangerover:

I commiserate with you. Please my deepest condolences. This is so so sad. Poor hardworking farmers trying to make a honest living. May God protect this villages and it's inhabitants.
Amin... Thank you brother!

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Olatomiwami(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nazgul:
Shameless man...looking to justify his silly comment. I don't blame him, at least he's defending his source of income. I blame the fools here supporting this failed government.

Has any Nigerian govt been favorable to her citizens? Capital no. RIP to the dead.
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by NGpatriot: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is why I don't believe all the rubbish and fake news crooks and yahoo yahoo Nigerians litter the internet with.

Yesterday, they littered the internet with fake news that the sports minister asked for N81 million to cut grass when in fact it was the opposite, the man actually rejected the bill given to him to pay.

Fake news is a serious national security threat.

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
flokii:

Rumor has it that the farmers now pay a certain amount of money to bandits/terrorists/whatevertheycallthem before they can be allowed access into their farms.

And to think the Northern governors are seeing all these yet doing nothing still baffles me.
They should open the border in South West so foods can come in if the bandits are now government in North.
Such a shame of a country.

Hisbah, blasphemy are d most important things on d minds of northerners. D sultan was complaining about payments being made by farmers to bandits as u rightly noted. But he wasn't even being honest in terms of who should be held responsible. He was patronising by trying to blame d media in d south for not reporting d banditry issues

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by evolution4434: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Read what lai Mohammed said. He said Federal government were denied access to buy guns. Read here: https://oak.tv/newstrack/terrorism-fgs-attempts-to-acquire-better-weapons-denied-lai-mohammed/amp/
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Vatod(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wetin concern me, we enjoy the next level together!
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Conrod:
Lets be honest here,his job is one of the toughest in the world,defending the indefencible everyday.

That's a lame excuse. If your job is to foolishly defend a lie, then resign.
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
U beers shut ya trap,if u gay nothing meaningful to say
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by JastSiryin(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
oluwaSavage:
Ahhhh Mr. Garbagge, well done o! Trying to defend your Pay Cheque.
I'm still very shocked (just like our darling daddy) and amazed that there's not a massive protest in the north as of yet. If na girl wey dress somehow now, or blasphemy, wahala go happen.

Do they have another kind of brains over there? Why not stand up and ask for what's right?
I swear to God,this pic would make a dope ass hiphop cover grin
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by oloshun(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
You have said it all for those who know.

Moferere:
It is not a crime to be stupid, but it is criminal to be proud of your stupidity.

I won't say more than that.

Okay, bye!

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by oluwaSavage: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
JastSiryin:
I swear to God,this pic would make a dope ass hiphop cover grin

You no lie o
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by kovic7(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
For once, they have agreed that some parts of the country are occupied by terrorists hence, BH have not been defeated, not even technically.

so, you'd have to get clearance before you go to some places. understand this and know peace. Meanwhile, with stupid and insensitive people like this fool, Laurette Onochie, Bashir Ahmed, Lai Mohammed the lying machine, this security problems will not end any time soon.

I'll absolve Burutai of any blame because, it's obvious that he's worse than a korofo soldier who can't even keep peace in his own state.
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Otsam(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
drinoayo:
I Gave An Honest Answer — Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment On Slain Farmers

Senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity Garba Shehu on Monday took to social media to clarify his statement earlier in the day that 43 farmers who were gruesomely murdered by Boko Haram fighters on Saturday in Borno had no military clearance to resume farming, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Shehu came under backlash after his statement in an interview on BBC.

He tweeted later, saying he gave an honest answer to the question of whether the security agents certified the area terrorist-free.

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1333429625167470602?s=20
Sometimes ago, they have been technically defeated but now, people needs military clearance to live in a technically conquered area.. hmmm.
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Ogbeniomo: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

Dear people zabarmari We have failed you. To all those killed, May Allah grant them Aljannatu Firdaus.

It's a shame that the people in Zamfara, kastina, Kaduna villages and Zabarmari couldn't get the protection they deserve. This is a failure of the president, manifesting before our very eyes.
Trash,trash, trash,

3 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

Dear people zabarmari We have failed you. To all those killed, May Allah grant them Aljannatu Firdaus.

It's a shame that the people in Zamfara, kastina, Kaduna villages and Zabarmari couldn't get the protection they deserve. This is a failure of the president, manifesting before our very eyes.

Baba is working, stop wailing. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by dahnimoh(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
YOU will one day see the truth
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by supercase1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa so u admitted that the killing of borno farmers is a manifestation of failure of the government and you admitted it.butyou have been in support of buhari administration and evil policies and loyally defend buhari,
If buhari government had failed then your are a bigger failure for sentimentally supporting APC/buhari

Is that not so?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
drinoayo:
I Gave An Honest Answer — Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment On Slain Farmers

Senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity Garba Shehu on Monday took to social media to clarify his statement earlier in the day that 43 farmers who were gruesomely murdered by Boko Haram fighters on Saturday in Borno had no military clearance to resume farming, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Shehu came under backlash after his statement in an interview on BBC.

He tweeted later, saying he gave an honest answer to the question of whether the security agents certified the area terrorist-free.

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1333429625167470602?s=20
THIS GOVERNMENT IS THE MOST USELESS OF ALL TIME, ALWAYS TRYING TO SHIFT THE GOAL POST. come to think of it, was it the landmines that killed the poor farmers? ana'kogheri! ndi mgbu!
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Manab: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
see them!!

Make una enjoy!!

amin ya rabbi.no need to reply them

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Blakpot: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
IjawAboki007:
MY ONLY HAPPINESS IS THAT GARBA SHEHU IS AN HAUSA/FULANI MAN SAME WITH THE SO CALLED BOKO HARAAM MEMBERS AND THE PEOPLE MASSACRED. THE NORTH DOES NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO BLAME ANYONE THAN THEMSELVES.

YOU ORCHESTRATED ATTACK TO KILL YOUR OWN. WETIN CONCERN IGBO, YORUBA AND IJAW MAN? MAKE ONA CONTINUE DEY KILL ONA SELVES

Im sure alot of ppl who voted for Buhari's 2nd tenure now regret it. It was a terrible choice but no one has to pay with their lives.

Its a sad news regardless the ethnicity of the victims.
No one deserves to be slaughtered like that, especially while working to provide for their family.

Honestly NL is a toxic place with too many heartless ppl.
I know everyone is free to share their opinion but some ppl's opinions make me wonder if their God's creation.
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Farback: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Moferere:
It is not a crime to be stupid, but it is criminal to be proud of your stupidity.

I won't say more than that.

Okay, bye!

Gbagam!!
Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by AerialMapper: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
What war zone?

How can You call it a war zone when Boko Haram has been “technically defeated”?

There is no war
There is amnesty
Boko Haram are embracing peace and being forgiven and reintegrated into society
It was IPOB that carried out the beheadings

1 Like

Re: Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment by Oizee(f): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

When you Northerners were comfortably mocking end sars protesters, you think it wasn't painful too?

Nobody is/was celebrating the killing of the farmers, southerners are trying to make y'all know what if feels like when it hits home too, hence the sarcastic comments

Yes the whole north is NOT safe, the Kaduna pics you go about posting, who will continue to live there if everyone gets killed?

There is no unity in the north, only scared little urchins who have no balls to speak against their god bubu and buratai, including you

And what the hell do you mean by the killed are not hausas and Fulani's, but kanuris? Does it make any difference that they are Northerners? Why trying to differentiate them if y'all are united?

Nobody is mocking north, y'all are mocking yourselves if you refuse to come together and hold you leaders laccountable for the nonsense they keep doing to you guys

You people will keep making it difficult for we non indigenes born and bred in Kano defend you guys, nonsense.
the guy believe we are like them that lacks empathy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding / Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / Nigerian Boko Haram Member, 9 Others Sentenced To Death In Chad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.