Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church (2632 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Jews have been attacking and terrorising christians since the day after they killed Christ.

Jews are terrorists like their Muslim minions.
So since tagging ipob ,Terrorist didn’t work now turning it to religious war is the next tactics
grin
We know
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
who said they are IPOB MEMBERS, and what evidence do they have against them?
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by kilonshele101(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
and you think ipob will go for wike now ,
I don’t even know where u get your brain
Even BMC knew this is a lie
If not they would have flood here with their foolishness

you can say anything to defend your people, it's natural and I'm not excepting anything different.

all I know is that there are substantial reasons to believe that IPOB are the ones behind the explosion.

without a concrete evidence yet, it can be any body or any group, but it's not wrong if IPOB is the number one on the suspect list. the collective cry of your people that "wike will pay" alone is enough to justify that.

and there's no reason to believe that IPOB is not capable of going after wike according to your question. why placing a bounty on his head in the first place when you know you won't go after him.
besides, nothing held IPOB to attack a lawmaker representing their people, how much more a governor who doesn't av their interest at heart.

you can continue forming conspiracy theory as usual, but you can't change the obvious narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
kilonshele101:

you can say anything to defend your people, it's natural and I'm not excepting anything different.

all I know is that there are substantial reasons to believe that IPOB are the ones behind the explosion.

without a concrete evidence yet, it can be any body or any group, but it's not wrong if IPOB is the number one on the suspect list. the collective cry of your people that "wike will pay" alone is enough to justify that.

and there's no reason to believe that IPOB is not capable of going after wike according to your question. why placing a bounty on his head in the first place when you know you won't go after him.
besides, nothing held IPOB to attack a lawmaker representing their people, how much more a governor who doesn't av their interest at heart.

you can continue forming conspiracy theory as usual, but you can't change the obvious narrative.

So if ipob want to attack wike they will start bombing church?
We don’t attack our politicians by proxy
We go for them
We don’t go after structure or relatives
We go after them
Well you will always give a dog bad name to hang him

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by arantess: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The terrorists Igbos should be executed to send a warning message to others.

Im glad that the world have now seen that Igbos are worst terrorists group in Africa.

You are indeed a confirmed zombie
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by kilonshele101(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
So if ipob want to attack wike they will start bombing church? We don’t attack our politicians by proxy We go for them We don’t go after structure or relatives We go after them Well you will always give a dog bad name to hang him
even boko haram blew mosques

giving a BAD DOG a BAD NAME is a compliment.
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Conrod: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Judaism is a terrorist religion.

See how Igbos have turned Boko after embracing Moloch as their god.
Bros,drink no gud for ur body,its obvious nw,i can recomend something.(if u like ooo)
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
kilonshele101:

even boko haram blew mosques

giving a BAD DOG a BAD NAME is a compliment.
In your mind
You and I are now comparing ipob with Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Okoroawusa: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ojiofor:
I hope gididdy is safe and sound.
Ojiofor are you saying....?
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Ojiofor: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor are you saying....?

Just looking after a brother in the spirit of Onye aghana nwanne'ya.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Okoroawusa: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ojiofor:

Just looking after a brother in the spirit of Onye aghana nwanne'ya.
Ohhh!

Ezigbo madu.
grin
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Notasyouthink: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Olatomiwami:

When your lord & savior NK was demanding for the head of a sitting governor what do u expect? A pat on the back? U never see anything.
What did that sitting governor do that MNK to demand for his head??

Idiot everywhere trying to see if they can change the narrative.
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by ProT: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
So fast?

If only police could keep this same energy, maybe Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past.
How many years have they been investigating Boko Haram; and no sponsors caught yet?

Ya; we have lost our sense of reasoning, its IPOB!
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ohhh!

Ezigbo madu.
grin

Okoroawusa my man grin grin.
Ima ife analu.
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by OyigboUpdate: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
lies so if ipob wants to start dealing with wike na church dey go burn?
This is only a set up by wike to justify his stupidity
But not yet over
He will surely pay
Giving a dog a bad name to hang him era is over
If wike like he should commit suicide and blame ipob

Every crisis in Nigeria now is cause by ipob
You are very quick to investigate and arrest the perpetrators but still setting panels for police brutality
Well the only fool that will buy this
Is your hailers

After your leader ordered he should be beheaded.
And praised callers who killed soldiers...
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Olatomiwami(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Notasyouthink:
What did that sitting governor do that MNK to demand for his head??

Idiot everywhere trying to see if they can change the narrative.

Igbos miscreants spotted, bring it on.
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Olatomiwami(m): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Mr propagandist you were fast to blame ipob and arrest innocent people
But not fast to arrest the killer of 44 farmers
Just as I said some idiots will always blame ipob or igbos for their stupidity

Ipob minions spotted, Wike is waiting for your miserable life.
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Notasyouthink: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Igbos miscreants spotted, bring it on.
Zoogerian subhuman spotted!
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Notasyouthink: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2020
kilonshele101:

Stop yapping and show me where you said something in condemnation concerning obigbo genocide.

Bloody hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Burruchaga71(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2020
SaintBishop:
IPOB are in trouble.
. Wike is in Trouble
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Burruchaga71(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Stop yapping and show me where you said something in condemnation concerning obigbo genocide.

God bless you
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Ipob minions spotted, Wike is waiting for your miserable life.
You and wike are 2 noise maker
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by kilonshele101(m): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Notasyouthink:

who is the hypocrite here??

anyone that doesn't support your fvcked opinion is an hypocrite right??

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by SaintBishop: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Wike is in Trouble
Say what you know son.All i know is, IPOB are in trouble.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland / Thread: Biafra Heroes Day. Share Pictures Of Your Sit At Home Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.