Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Wouldn't You Love To Make MONEY From Your Regular EXPENSES?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wouldn't You Love To Make MONEY From Your Regular EXPENSES?? (102 Views)

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wouldn't You Love To Make MONEY From Your Regular EXPENSES?? by Freshpresh68: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
For how long will you continue to lament over the cost of data, airtime, DStv Gotv or startimes subscription, when you can make some money even whilst spending....
Do you even know that as you buy airtime from banks or make payments through your bank, you enrich the banks...

If banks as big as they are can decide to join this Telecom business, why can't you also enjoy from it....

Isn't it beginning to make sense that you can earn even from your regular expenses??..Well, I've been doing this for quite sometime now, and I honestly have no regrets at all...

Well, if you're interested, or you wanna know more, just know that I'm just a DM away....09079896824

1 Share

Re: Wouldn't You Love To Make MONEY From Your Regular EXPENSES?? by Freshpresh68: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Freshpresh68:
For how long will you continue to lament over the cost of data, airtime, DStv Gotv or startimes subscription, when you can make some money even whilst spending....
Do you even know that as you buy airtime from banks or make payments through your bank, you enrich the banks...

If banks as big as they are can decide to join this Telecom business, why can't you also enjoy from it....

Isn't it beginning to make sense that you can earn even from your regular expenses??..Well, I've been doing this for quite sometime now, and I honestly have no regrets at all...

Well, if you're interested, or you wanna know more, just know that I'm just a DM away....09079896824

(1) (Reply)

Your Audience Is Online / Business / Japan - Africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.