Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West (5889 Views)

Video: Uproar As Peter Obi Quoted Fake Statistics In Bangladesh / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics / 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rugaria:

You are tired? After going to war to force us to live with you?? After begging for unity with your lives ever since? We're actually doing our best to civilize you right there in Lagos.. Setting all sorts of cultural trends in housing, lifestyle, travels etc which you copy to get into modern living.. if we abandon you, you will go back to your kiriji wars and headhunting habits... To put it mildly, Nigeria is the Igbo man's burden..

Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Kyase(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

Lol. Ibos don’t understand compromise, stooping low to conquer or give and take principle, they see this as slavery and cowardice.

The only way they can get to the topmost of Nigeria political ladder is by accident like that of Jonathan

Okorocha, was one person the igbos should've rallied behind, but they killed him nationally, and called him okoroausa because he's compromising, let's see how they will go about 2023, though I'm impressed with their movement, but they are just doing it in the wrong place at the right time

4 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Okorocha, was one person the igbos should've rallied behind, but they killed him nationally, and called him okoroausa because he's compromising, let's see how they will go about 2023, though I'm impressed with their movement, but they are just doing it in the wrong place at the right time

I’m still waiting for the party that will igbos the Presidential ticket, giving ticket to people that have made hating on others a pastime

3 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Kyase(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

I’m still waiting for the party that will igbos the Presidential ticket, giving ticket to people that have made hating on others a pastime

We have cool igbo people sha but since all Fulanis are herdsmen and all Northerners are boko haram, it's safe to say all igbos are haters?
I really want them to answer this question
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

We have cool igbo people sha but since all Fulanis are herdsmen and all Northerners are boko haram, it's safe to say all igbos are haters?
I really want them to answer this question

Statistically yes!!

Anyone of them you see as cool is either benefitting from you, intend to benefit from you or simply living at your mercy

3 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by unshakablejihad: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
tutin:

Sharrap jare. Helinues is right. The west is most sophisticated, most educated, zero poverty, gdp higher than usa and uk combined.

The south East was the worst performing region when it came to Waec. The south west was top performing. Anambra and Abia are both western states. We are the most sophisticated! grin

You grandma in osogbo is telling you the truth. Those agberos and beggars on the streets in the south west are just actors and actresses.

The west is too advanced for anybodies help. Let us chase those igbo business owners, laborers, hotel owners, investors, importers, restraunt and shop owners out of our land and send them back to the East fashola style. They contribute nothing to our economy. After that, the west will have the highest employment rate with the lowest poverty rate in the world. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin ha! this is too much...abeg take am easy bfor afonjas go develope HBP.

i don die for laugh...

it is shame for those who claim to be sophisticated dwell on lies and propagandas.... angry

shame to the sad west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by JAMO84: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bighead5:

You don finish the Guy. IGBO MAN DEY CLAIM WEST. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's not easy to tell people in public that you come from Abia
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by ayzTIGER: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
The hate and rambles that should have gone to their leaders for using their collective wealth on owambe, empowering agberos and other frivolities is being spread here on nairaland. They always win on nairaland and oluwole statistics while reality hits their oblong skulls so hard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Rugaria: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

When you read this, you will understand why I say the typical igbo lives in self delusion.

Everything you listed there, you copy the yoruba. Starting from Aso Ebi that you now call asoebi down to music, housing.

Up till now, most of your rich men still take Yoruba architects and artisans to go build their homes in the east.

The truth is if you are to go back home, you will start killing yourselves again.

Yoruba architects and artisans that have turned corrugated iron sheets into the most prominent cultural symbol of the omualabis? Talking about what we've learned from the Yorubas, I'm very worried about the pollution of Igbo culture with such practices as Agberoism and omonile... There are no igbo words for these two, which means they never existed prior to our encounter with the wild wild west.. The price we pay being in the same country with headhunters..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Rugaria: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
ayzTIGER:
The hate and rambles that should have gone to their leaders for using their collective wealth on owambe, empowering agberos and other frivolities is being spread here on nairaland. They always win on nairaland and oluwole statistics while reality hits their oblong skulls so hard

Very hedonistic clan of vain characters..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Kyase(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

Statistically yes!!

Anyone of them you see as cool is either benefitting from you, intend to benefit from you or simply living at your mercy
Deep
But I know one that doesn't benefit from me, rather na me dey leech am

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by unshakablejihad: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
tutin:
Who told you all this nonsense. Ipob miscreants are decieving you. Our region is as stable as china and all we have is audio debt.

We don't need any Igbos trooping our region in their millions.

Those people on the streets are actors and actresses. The south west is richer than the UK, USA and Enugu combined. tongue

We are too sophisticated for igbos. We don't need anybody's help. Ipob miscreants should leave our region with their investments, businesses, labour, shops and restraunts.

We are omo oduans. We are the smartest, richest, and most brilliant race in africa. My mama in Osogbo told me this. tongue

Cc flokii

I think that we can all agree that the 90,000 women caught doing prostitution in Ondo state are all "ibo" ladies. There are definitely no yoruba women in the all the brothels in the south west. The ladies in the brothels that are bearing yoruba names are all "ibo" ladies pretending.

https://www.nairaland.com/459929/90000-prostitutes-ondo-state

grin grin grin grin this is an eye opener.

yoruba ashanties omo! there population fit fill up monaco as a whole...chai i luv this.

they hv been bursted bck to bck. from ritualism,cannibalism,IGR and prostitution...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by ayzTIGER: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rugaria:

Yoruba architects and artisans that have turned corrugated iron sheets into the most prominent cultural symbol of the omualabis? Talking about what we've learned from the Yorubas, I'm very worried about the pollution of Igbo culture with such practices as Agberoism and omonile... There are no igbo words for these two, which means they never existed prior to our encounter with the wild wild west.. The price we pay being in the same country with headhunters..
Agbero and thuggery have finished them. The way they elevated Mc Olumos deputy and vilified those asking how a common agbero got the money to build hotel. I realised they are gone when they said there's nothing wrong for an agbero that collects ticket to be more influential and wealthy than a Professor.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Notasyouthink: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
Upper Iweka people with their obsession with SW.

You guys should know that Sophisticated West is not in your league
lekki toll gate comes to mind. You spat on the dead and for that reason karma must surely visit you so your likes may learn.
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by awgumayor: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Are you sure you are tactical?
Sun Tzu said "Never interrupt an enemy when he is making mistakes"
Ponder over it and ask yourself this question, "is my post worth it"
They should continue with the fake statistics, don't caution them.
On point. The guy should let them deceiving themselves. Britain was once bragging about their industrial revolution, not knowing that Germany was secretly building war machines. If not for America Britain would have been swallowed by Germany. Let them keep hyping themselves while south east keep on secretly building their business empires

2 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
awgumayor:
On point. The guy should let them deceiving themselves. Britain was once bragging about their industrial revolution, not knowing that Germany was secretly building war machines. If not for America Britain would have been swallowed by Germany. Let them keep hyping themselves while south east keep on secretly building their business empires
Correct guy.
Some Igbo kids no just get sense especially those my mama say I be Igbo from Lagos.
What would this guy gain from creating unnecessary competition for ground level Igbo businessmen all the in the name that he wants to throw some jab?
Yorubas are better the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Cherez: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rubbish
So na my SE better the SW people own?
Oga every damn state in this shithole is bleeding profusely

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Agbero and thuggery have finished them. The way they elevated Mc Olumos deputy and vilified those asking how a common agbero got the money to build hotel. I realised they are gone when they said there's nothing wrong for an agbero that collects ticket to be more influential and wealthy than a Professor.
Leave their problems for them. Don't help them in identifying it.
Only think of a way to exploit it.
-Basic Business quote

3 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Onlinesmart: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Igbos, your days are numbered. You started the Civil War with Hausa now its Yorùbá turn. That's how you were mocking the northerners until they annihilated about 3m of your people but that's not enough lesson for you to learn from.

You guys are known for bragging but we're not surprised. You dared Wike and he showed you what he's made of. You're daring Yorùbá gradually, when your cup fills to the brim you will hear am. Shebi they've cursed you to be using your mouth to call disasters for yourselves àbi?

We shall see...

5 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Rugaria: 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Igbos, your days are numbered. You started the Civil War with Hausa now its Yorùbá turn. That's how you were mocking the northerners u till they annihilated about 3m of your people but that's not enough lesson for you to learn from.

You guys are known for bragging and were not surprised. You dared Wike and he showed you what he's made of. You're daring Yorùbá gradually, when your cup fills to the brim you will hear am. Shebi they've cursed you to be using your mouth to call disasters for yourselves àbi? We shall see...
Have you snatched a skull today..?

3 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by unshakablejihad: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Igbos, your days are numbered. You started the Civil War with Hausa now its Yorùbá turn. That's how you were mocking the northerners until they annihilated about 3m of your people but that's not enough lesson for you to learn from.

You guys are known for bragging but we're not surprised. You dared Wike and he showed you what he's made of. You're daring Yorùbá gradually, when your cup fills to the brim you will hear am. Shebi they've cursed you to be using your mouth to call disasters for yourselves àbi?

We shall see...

too much pain!! we will make u fools and liers bleed from ur heart..

keep on bragging. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Onlinesmart: 5:14am On Dec 01, 2020
unshakablejihad:

too much pain!! we will make u fools and liers bleed from ur heart..

keep on bragging. grin grin
3m,1967 to 1970. Learn...

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by unshakablejihad: 6:04am On Dec 01, 2020
Onlinesmart:
3m,1967 to 1970. Learn...

a fool like u thinks the whole nigeria nd western world wuld bck d yorubas if they go head to head wit igbos huh.?

we are nt daft dis tym around to fight the full nigeria but any tribe who dares step on our toes wit get it 10x.

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by orisa37: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Your Mouth is smelling at Oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Never4getU: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Ur response exposed how senseless u're. U mean u find southwest more economic buoyant that u feels it's the best place u can excel. Idiots! The Lebanese u mentioned come here to exploit our robust economy and I have never read anywhere insulting their host. This is typical of igbos, igbo have no respect for anyone and this character display has been their greatest undoing in Nigeria. U will hardly have igbo president due to this madness and egocentric nature of their kinsmen.

obowo69:

Same as the chinese and lebanese and other forigners. You make no sense. People go to were they can exploit the underutilized opportunities.

My People just like the chinese are everywhere. They go everywhere for new opportunities to exploit.

Your tantrum doesn't excuse the gross mismanagement going on in south west states.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Deploys Aircraft, Gun Trucks In Search Eastern of Security Network / Oduduwa Protest.pictures / Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.