Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West (5881 Views)

Video: Uproar As Peter Obi Quoted Fake Statistics In Bangladesh / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics / 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
chrisblack:
he his clearly telling you the truth.we keep hyping ourselves despite the reality on ground .Lagos is not the only southwestern state. Even the so called lagos can you tell me what is really special. We keep decieving our selves. Take a look at lagos the socall development we seem are just piecemeal.over 20 years what has really changed .imagine what will be added in the next 20 years little progression. Other states are write off. Apart from the state capitals of some that have a semblance of glorified big towns ,what have we really achieved?

Thank you. I wish someone like you can be in leadership instead of the propagandists we have in power.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by flokii: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
chrisblack:
he his clearly telling you the truth.we keep hyping ourselves despite the reality on ground .Lagos is not the only southwestern state. Even the so called lagos can you tell me what is really special. We keep decieving our selves. Take a look at lagos the socall development we seem are just piecemeal.over 20 years what has really changed .imagine what will be added in the next 20 years little progression. Other states are write off. Apart from the state capitals of some that have a semblance of glorified big towns ,what have we really achieved?

Lagos is the smallest in terms of land mass yet has the highest population of people from all over. The same menace is spilling to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and you're not bothered??

Please why can't SE governors develop their lands so that their people will stop trooping in millions into SW.. or is it until we start dishing out the Fashola treatment of deportation that they'll get the message? The thieves in SE are stashing money meant for their development abroad. They all have houses and businesses in London, Dubai, Canada, U.S etc with illegally stolen state money and their people are roaming about, disturbing other people's peace and development.

Ekweremadu alone has over 50 houses across top cities in the world. where are they getting the money?

17 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by horsepower102: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

So what is your headache if the statistics destroy us? Are you not suppose to be happy that your enemy in the south are getting destroyed?

The truth is you are insecure
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by chrisblack: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
Upper Iweka people with their obsession with SW.

You guys should know that Sophisticated West is not in your league
please keep shut. We are decieving our selves. The question we need to ask ourselves is simple. Despite our sophistication were are we , Educationally, economically,infrastructurally.We keep hyping ourselves to the detriment of our future generations.Take our twons and villages.There is is no structure.lets take a critical look at various sector of our economy.We have serious problems.Our value system is being eroded.Our youths are unemployed,bulk are going into yahoo yahoo.un employment every where.The Rich are finding it difficult to help mentor and grow the youths.Lipservice is the order of the day. Able-bodied standing and shouting twale.We need to ask ourselves hard questions.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by puremaker7(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
90% of prostitutes in south western brothels are ibo ladies, ibo women are hustlers.

12 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
horsepower102:

Contrary I am not your enemy neither am I your friend. I am just a realist. When things don't reflect reality, I call it out the way I see it.

Then it will simply do you a lot of good to mind your business by removing the logs of wood in your eyes first and let the SW deal with their own issues

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by johnmartus(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
As long as am still live I will continue to exposing you guys atrocities. Gone in the day when you southeast lying against north that they dominate federal government jobs.
obowo69:

My guy are off topic. The main point of this thread is that south west states statistics are fake and will destroy you guys if care is not taken. Its time to let go of propaganda and face reality.

9 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

So what is your headache if the statistics destroy us? Are you not suppose to be happy that your enemy in the south are getting destroyed?

The truth is your own insecurity and inferiority complex with the SW

You are very special. Me insecure for what? you need to come to terms with reality
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
obowo69:

You are very special. Me insecure for what? you need to come to terms with reality

The reality of your own world

10 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
]
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by chrisblack: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
flokii:

Lagos is the smallest in terms of land mass yet has the highest population of people from all over. The same menace is spilling to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and you're not bothered??

Please why can't SE governors develop their lands so that their people will stop trooping in millions into SW.. or is it until we start dishing out the Fashola treatment of deportation that they'll get the message? The thieves in SE are stashing money meant for their development abroad. They all have houses and businesses in London, Dubai, Canada, U.S etc with illegally stolen state money and their people are roaming about, disturbing other people's peace and development.

Ekweremadu alone has over 50 houses across top cities in the world. where are they getting the money?
Am a southwesterner. The truth is we keep decieving ourselves. We don't tell ourselves the truth. Bulk of the growth you see in ogun is just to feed the majorly the lagos populace .Take a trip around many of the towns and village's all you see are is hopelessness.Our people are suffering. many of our children are suffering. I travel alot. I see the neglect of our people.I see failed promise's everywhere. We need to stop this pustulating.The southwest is bleeding bad.school dropouts are on the increase, youths don't want to learn trades, our infrastructure are failing.no physical development comesurate with the monies collected . insecurity is on the increase. We need to situp and Think

5 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by flokii: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

I put the blame squarely on Tinubu, he gave them too much leeway by absorbing them into the system.

Sadly they hate him with passion more than anything. After Awolowo, he is the next most hated Yoruba person despite all the show of goodwill he extended to them.

The problem with ibo is they always see friendliness, gentleness and civility as a sign of weakness and cowardice because those attributes are alien to them

South West states especially Lagos used to be peaceful and orderly before Tinubu became governor and started bringing all sort into politics and governance. What the likes of Lateef Jakande never did.

The rift between Tinubu and Ambode from a reliable source is due to non-Lagosians and non-Yorubas like Igbokwe Tinubu wanted to give posts which Ambode bluntly rejected. If you watched Ambode's tenure carefully, it was pro-Yoruba with Yoruba language passed in public schools across Lagos.

Tinubu I believe will learn his lessons in 2023 with those he emboldened against Yorubas in Lagos. Sooner or Later we'll take our region back, that is certain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
chrisblack:
[s]please keep shut. We are decieving our selves. The question we need to ask ourselves is simple. Despite our sophistication were are we , Educationally, economically,infrastructurally.We keep hyping ourselves to the detriment of our future generations.Take our twons and villages.There is is no structure.lets take a critical look at various sector of our economy.We have serious problems.Our value system is being eroded.Our youths are unemployed,bulk are going into yahoo yahoo.un employment every where.The Rich are finding it difficult to help mentor and grow the youths.Lipservice is the order of the day. Able-bodied standing and shouting twale.We need to ask ourselves hard questions.[/s]

Sharrap jare. Helinues is right. The west is most sophisticated, most educated, zero poverty, gdp higher than usa and uk combined.

The south East was the worst performing region when it came to Waec. The south west was top performing. Anambra and Abia are both western states. We are the most sophisticated! grin

You grandma in osogbo is telling you the truth. Those agberos and beggars on the streets in the south west are just actors and actresses.

The west is too advanced for anybodies help. Let us chase those igbo business owners, laborers, hotel owners, investors, importers, restraunt and shop owners out of our land and send them back to the East fashola style. They contribute nothing to our economy. After that, the west will have the highest employment rate with the lowest poverty rate in the world. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by BraggaJagunlabi: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
horsepower102:

Lol. You keep switching monikers. Why? Is it to 'like' your own comments or something? Obowo69 suits you better.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by helinues: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Una go finish talk say na Northerners dey create account to divide the south.
Continue

Oh so South West is now your enemy

SE those people get friends ni?

NoFucksToGive

2 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by chrisblack: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
horsepower102:

you are wrong .They need us ,cause we are a big market. Our progress is also important to them the more liquidity we have the better for them. It's business. Even china does not want america to fail

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Kyase(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

SE those people get friends ni?
South south na their friend oooo
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by helinues: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

South south na their friend oooo

Like Emperor Wike? grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Rugaria: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
flokii:
The time has come for Yorubas to take back our region, markets, jobs, air, space everything.

Only then can we change the narrative and put enemies pretending as friends to shame.
Yoruba ronu! omo odua ewo lewo..
If we leave Lagos for you, you turn it to another cotonou

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by flokii: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rugaria:

Please go!

5 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
flokii:

South West states especially Lagos used to be peaceful and orderly before Tinubu became governor and started bringing all sort into politics and governance. What the likes of Lateef Jakande never did.

The rift between Tinubu and Ambode from a reliable source is due to non-Lagosians and non-Yorubas like Igbokwe Tinubu wanted to give posts which Ambode bluntly rejected. If you watched Ambode's tenure carefully, it was pro-Yoruba with Yoruba language passed in public schools across Lagos.

Tinubu I believe will learn his lessons in 2023 with those he emboldened against Yorubas in Lagos. Sooner or Later we'll take our region back, that is certain.

Very true! The Ibos nuisance in Lagos started with Tinubu. He gave them too much room and in the fullness of time he will realize those people are not the type you get too friendly with

7 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Kyase(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

Like Emperor Wike? grin cheesy wink
Lol that one Dem don defriend am, now na Ameachi be their paddy for Rivers

7 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rugaria:

Many Yorubas actually are tired of your presence.

7 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by chrisblack: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
tutin:

Sharrap jare. Helinues is right. The west is most sophisticated, most educated, zero poverty, gdp higher than usa and uk combined.

The south East was the worst performing region when it came to Waec. The south west was top performing. Anambra and Abia are both western states. We are the most sophisticated! grin

You grandma in osogbo is telling you the truth. Those agberos and beggars on the streets in the south west are just actors and actresses.

The west is too advanced for anybodies help. Let us chase those igbo business owners, laborers, investors, importers, restraunt and shop owners out of our land and send them back to the East fashola style. They contribute nothing to our economy.
no matter your stupidity would make me desist from talking my people the fact. I believe that we keep decieving ourselves with past glory.You don't need to say it . I know we are our own worst nightmare.
Our political leaders need to be told the truth. We are retrogressing
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Lol that one Dem don defriend am, now na Ameachi be their paddy for Rivers

Those people don’t have genuine friend, their only friend is the enemy of their enemy

6 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Kyase(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

Those people don’t have genuine friend, their only friend is the enemy of their enemy
Lol
If I talk now, Dem go say I be Northerner, trying to divide the South grin

But I go still talk

All these recent beef is about the 2023, forget those guys don dey play the game, and playing it well.....

But what they failed to understand is that, they need the south west to win the presidency.
If I'm their leaders,I will go to the south west and reason with them, the south west did the same in 1998 with the North, but pride won't allow that....

If the whole south stand in unity all the political parties will zone their ticket down South....

6 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Rugaria: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

Many Yorubas actually are tired of your presence.
You are tired? After going to war to force us to live with you?? After begging for unity with your lives ever since? We're actually doing our best to civilize you right there in Lagos.. Setting all sorts of cultural trends in housing, lifestyle, travels etc which you copy to get into modern living.. if we abandon you, you will go back to your kiriji wars and headhunting habits... To put it mildly, Nigeria is the Igbo man's burden..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
obowo69:

My brother at this point even a blind person knows how bad things have gotten. I am merely stating the obvious.

Life is not always a zero sum game. If they do better, it will challenge us to even do much better than we are doing.

The Europeans developed the fastest because of internal competition.
They can't challenge you when starting from zero but block some of our brothers trying to start from zero by creating more competition on the ground level. It's not like we can't handle competition but to be in a safer odd for our brothers leaving the highly competitive east for lesser competition they need to remain this way.
Its the rule of nature.
Stop challenging them, it might change dynamics
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who told you all this nonsense. Ipob miscreants are decieving you. Our region is as stable as china and all we have is audio debt.

We don't need any Igbos trooping our region in their millions.

Those people on the streets are actors and actresses. The south west is richer than the UK, USA and Enugu combined. tongue

We are too sophisticated for igbos. We don't need anybody's help. Ipob miscreants should leave our region with their investments, businesses, labour, shops and restraunts.

We are omo oduans. We are the smartest, richest, and most brilliant race in africa. My mama in Osogbo told me this. tongue

Cc flokii

chrisblack:
no matter your stupidity would make me desist from talking my people the fact. I believe that we keep decieving ourselves with past glory.You don't need to say it . I know we are our own worst nightmare.
Our political leaders need to be told the truth. We are retrogressing

puremaker7:
90% of prostitutes in south western brothels are ibo ladies, ibo women are hustlers.

I think that we can all agree that the 90,000 women caught doing prostitution in Ondo state are all "ibo" ladies. There are definitely no yoruba women in the all the brothels in the south west. The ladies in the brothels that are bearing yoruba names are all "ibo" ladies pretending.

https://www.nairaland.com/459929/90000-prostitutes-ondo-state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rugaria:

You are tired? After going to war to force us to live with you?? After begging for unity with your lives ever since? We're actually doing our best to civilize you right there in Lagos.. Setting all sorts of cultural trends in housing, lifestyle, travels etc which you copy to get into modern living.. if we abandon you, you will go back to your kiriji wars and headhunting habits... To put it mildly, Nigeria is the Igbo man's burden..

When you read this, you will understand why I say the typical igbo lives in self delusion.

Everything you listed there, you copy the yoruba. Starting from Aso Ebi that you now call asoebi down to music, housing.

Up till now, most of your rich men still take Yoruba architects and artisans to go build their homes in the east.

The truth is if you are to go back home, you will start killing yourselves again.

12 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Lol
If I talk now, Dem go say I be Northerner, trying to divide the South grin

But I go still talk

All these recent beef is about the 2023, forget those guys don dey play the game, and playing it well.....

But what they failed to understand is that, they need the south west to win the presidency.
If I'm their leaders,I will go to the south west and reason with them, the south west did the same in 1998 with the North, but pride won't allow that....

If the whole south stand in unity all the political parties will zone their ticket down South....

Lol. Ibos don’t understand compromise, stooping low to conquer or give and take principle, they see this as slavery and cowardice.

The only way they can get to the topmost of Nigeria political ladder is by accident like that of Jonathan

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Enugu Would Look In 50 Years If Govs Do This [photos] / BIAFRA : See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing In Hong Kong (photos) / Olatoye Temitope (aka Sugar) Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.