Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West (5879 Views)

Video: Uproar As Peter Obi Quoted Fake Statistics In Bangladesh / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics / 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Gabriel004: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

E shock you abi?

At least start by naming a youba state capital that is more developed than Kaduna or Kano.
Will not dignify my region to a lower region

2 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by oyatz(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Is that a tactical way to dodge the question?

Name one Yoruba state capital that is more developed than Enugu, Kaduna, Port Harcourt?

The North has higher literacy rate than SW unless you want to quote Yemi Kwale Bureau of Statistics.

SW has higher number of broken homes and children born out of wedlock.

SW is leading in open defecation.

The North has lower unemployment rate than SW.

The North has better infrastructure than SW.

The SW is leading in the number of slums.

The SW has higher number of jobless youths than the north.

The SW is the most indebted region in the country.

The north is leading the SW convincingly in quality roads.

So, indices are you asking about?

The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the World Bank measure development in terms of Human Development Indices (HDI) and not posting of pictures of few roads.

So when you want to compare developments of two States e.g Kano Vs Osun State, compare the HDI conducted by UNDP.

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Orjioorji(f): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:
Upper Iweka people with their obsession with SW.

You guys should know that Sophisticated West is not in your league
the sophisticated people that give us buhari.and Amatekun terrorist group.
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by blaqoracle: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2020
obowo69:

As if there are not so many south westerners currently in the south east and south south. Stop making foolish excuses. Are migrants responsible for gross mismanagement of state funds?
stop adding southsouh the to your madness.

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by psyco: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2020
loopman:

The problem with you Ibos is honesty is not in your character, self deceit is what drives you.

To an ibo man, an Awori is not yoruba just the way an Egba man is not yoruba. How foolish can you be ?
I just tire for them. Maybe the Yoruba Muslim shit wasn't working for them anymore.
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2020
loopman:

The problem with you Ibos is honesty is not in your character, self deceit is what drives you.

To an ibo man, an Awori is not yoruba just the way an Egba man is not yoruba. How foolish can you be ?
Awori is recognized as a distinct and independent ethnic group in Nigerian constitution.
Read una no go gree read na to dey carry tribalism for head like agbo una sabi
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by MosheDayan: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:
Upper Iweka people with their obsession with SW.

You guys should know that Sophisticated West is not in your league
you are not in our league but when you hear Biafra, you start having hypertension. If you were in a different league, why don't you agitate so we can see who is in a higher league grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by MosheDayan: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2020
flokii:
The time has come for Yorubas to take back our region, markets, jobs, air, space everything.

Only then can we change the narrative and put enemies pretending as friends to shame.
Yoruba ronu! omo odua ewo lewo..
when you create oduduwa we would take you seriously. As far as we know, you are talking gibberish. grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Awori is recognized as a distinct and independent ethnic group in Nigerian constitution.
Read una no go gree read na to dey carry tribalism for head like agbo una sabi

Ibo boy
Quit this nonsense. What you are saying is that an Ngwa man is distinct from Igbo! Does it even make an atom of sense to you?

One time, your small brain will say Benin owns Lagos, another time, Awori owns Lagos but not Yoruba

You Ibos have very deep problem

2 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2020
psyco:
I just tire for them. Maybe the Yoruba Muslim shit wasn't working for them anymore.

Most of them are senseless kids living in Onitsha Aba or Mbaise

3 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
loopman:

Ibo boy
Quit this nonsense. What you are saying is that an Ngwa man is distinct from Igbo! Does it even make an atom of sense to you?

One time, your small brain will say Benin owns Lagos, another time, Awori owns Lagos but not Yoruba

You Ibos have very deep problem
I now understand the saying that Yorubas are near Illiterates.
I said Nigerian constitution not the propaganda you lots feed yourselves to make yourselves happy.
Bunch of Simpletons.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Twutin: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

I said Nigerian constitution not the propaganda you lots feed yourselves to make yourselves happy.
Bunch of Simpletons.

Their trying to force yoruba identity on everyone in the western region.

Egun - Togo and benin
Ijebu - South sudan
etc

2 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Twutin:

Egun - Togo and benin Ijebu - South sudan etc
These people just like lying to themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Bunch of Simpletons.

You are the Buffon and this illiterate here! I’m Awori from Isheri with family compound in Ogudu Lagos, does that make me less yoruba?

You must be throughly insane to insinuate for a second that I’m not Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Gabriel004: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
loopman:

You are the Buffon and this illiterate here! I’m Awori from Isheri with family compound in Ogudu Lagos, does that make me less yoruba?

You have time to answer that stupid OSU. Let him come and meet you and tell you you are not yoruba.
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Gabriel004: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Bunch of Simpletons.
Ode, come out to the street and tell my Awori babe Anu that she's not Yoruba.

You for say Ondo, Akure, Idanre, Owo and Akiko are not yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
loopman:

It's not about telling me your whole street address, go and change the Constitution let me see if Oba Akiolu won't slap you to death.
Mr Awori claimer

2 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

It's not about telling me your whole street address, go and change the Constitution let me see if Oba Akiolu won't slap you to death.
Mr Awori claimer

Which constitution? You are truly a buffoon! Don’t worry, there are no yorubas in Lagos if that will make you happy, Na only Awori, Egba, Ijebus, Saros, Brazilians, Sudanese and iboes get Lagos

Osu no get brain, I can understand how you are treated like outcast

5 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Alba3: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
flokii:
The time has come for Yorubas to take back our region, markets, jobs, air, space everything.

Only then can we change the narrative and put enemies pretending as friends to shame.

This is it; this is the way to go. Every Omoluabi must key in to this.
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
loopman:

Which constitution? You are truly a buffoon! Don’t worry, there are no yorubas in Lagos if that will make you happy, Na only Awori, Egba, Ijebus, Saros, Brazilians, Sudanese and iboes get Lagos

Osu no get brain, I can understand how you are treated like outcast
Osu go and change the Constitution na or better hold a placard that says that Awori is yoruba in Lagos let's see if Oba Akiolu won't chase you Osu's back to Osu land of Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Gabriel004: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Osu go and change the Constitution na or better hold a placard that says that Awori is yoruba in Lagos let's see if Oba Akiolu won't chase you Osu's back to Osu land of Osogbo
Name one fight your fore father's fight and win before.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Greenback: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2020
flokii:

Good. You can start at the NPA,the tincan and apapa ports at Apapa Lagos and take over all the federal government positions occupied by Hausa Fulani. Same same at nimasa and customs and DPA..abi is it the Igbos that are there?
Don't just lament and talk and do nothing
Action speaks louder
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by uthlaw: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2020
chrisblack:
he his clearly telling you the truth.we keep hyping ourselves despite the reality on ground .Lagos is not the only southwestern state. Even the so called lagos can you tell me what is really special. We keep decieving our selves. Take a look at lagos the socall development we seem are just piecemeal.over 20 years what has really changed .imagine what will be added in the next 20 years little progression. Other states are write off. Apart from the state capitals of some that have a semblance of glorified big towns ,what have we really achieved?
which truth, only few states are better off in this country,the rest are scrab.....none is even better in their south,they just come here to talk about tinubu or Yoruba and forget about their own political thieves!
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by sunbreaker: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2020
obowo69:

As if there are not so many south westerners currently in the south east and south south. Stop making foolish excuses. Are migrants responsible for gross mismanagement of state funds?
bros, go to IMO and ABIA state. Walk all over the two state and give us feed back here. I am sure you're typing this sheet from western soil
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by iboboyswag(m): 5:20am On Dec 05, 2020
loopman:

Statistically yes!!

Anyone of them you see as cool is either benefitting from you, intend to benefit from you or simply living at your mercy

You have a fogged mentality... Quite unfortunate.
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by iboboyswag(m): 5:21am On Dec 05, 2020
Kyase:

Deep
But I know one that doesn't benefit from me, rather na me dey leech am

Hmmmmm...
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by iboboyswag(m): 5:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Igbos, your days are numbered. You started the Civil War with Hausa now its Yorùbá turn. That's how you were mocking the northerners until they annihilated about 3m of your people but that's not enough lesson for you to learn from.

You guys are known for bragging but we're not surprised. You dared Wike and he showed you what he's made of. You're daring Yorùbá gradually, when your cup fills to the brim you will hear am. Shebi they've cursed you to be using your mouth to call disasters for yourselves àbi?

We shall see...

Onye amuma, prophet Elijah.

Weh don sir!
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by chrisblack: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2020
uthlaw:
which truth, only few states are better off in this country,the rest are scrab.....none is even better in their south,they just come here to talk about tinubu or Yoruba and forget about their own political thieves!
even if they talk about us and don't give a shit about their places ,that's their business. We are not suppose to settle for less. Mind you, irrespective of the fact that their place as some of us claim(many of us don't travel) is not developed? They are still trying their best. Mind you our flagship city of Lagos is built not only on our own achievement . every tribe contributed to it's development in one way or the other.alot of our rich guys in the west are not going into productive manufacturing or agro allied business to empower it's people.What do they do. They build hotels here and there.We need to tell ourselves the truth. We can't continue on this tragectory and believe all will be well. With our acclaimed level of sophistication we ought to reason and do better. Let's sit down amongst ourselves review what went wrong. There's been no remarkable improvement in our lot when you compare where we are with what awolowo achieved during is time. Look at every sector on the southwest from economy to education to health to transportation. Mind you our transportation sector is the worst compared to the level of education we have. Go to our markets ,at this time and age(thanks to ShopRite etc for bringing back the days of kingsway and leventis) Majority of our public are shambles.
Take every sector one by one,do a proper anlysis.You will come to understand the situation facing us as a people. We should stop decieving ourselves. We need to wake up.
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by chrisblack: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Twutin:

Egun - Togo and benin
Ijebu - South sudan
etc
All listed collectively are yorubas. The issue as rigthly pointed is a few of us know we are not matching up to what is expected in terms of our collective development. However that does not mean we can't achieve it .
A new consciousness is already starting.its just a matter of time. Next year we are starting a Southwest socioeconomic platform to help address all issues while holding our elected leaders to developmental standards that cuts a cross the peice meal rubbish currently being showcased as development
Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by uthlaw: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2020
chrisblack:
even if they talk about us and don't give a shit about their places ,that's their business. We are not suppose to settle for less. Mind you, irrespective of the fact that their place as some of us claim(many of us don't travel) is not developed? They are still trying their best. Mind you our flagship city of Lagos is built not only on our own achievement . every tribe contributed to it's development in one way or the other.alot of our rich guys in the west are not going into productive manufacturing or agro allied business to empower it's people.What do they do. They build hotels here and there.We need to tell ourselves the truth. We can't continue on this tragectory and believe all will be well. With our acclaimed level of sophistication we ought to reason and do better. Let's sit down amongst ourselves review what went wrong. There's been no remarkable improvement in our lot when you compare where we are with what awolowo achieved during is time. Look at every sector on the southwest from economy to education to health to transportation. Mind you our transportation sector is the worst compared to the level of education we have. Go to our markets ,at this time and age(thanks to ShopRite etc for bringing back the days of kingsway and leventis) Majority of our public are shambles.
Take every sector one by one,do a proper anlysis.You will come to understand the situation facing us as a people. We should stop decieving ourselves. We need to wake up.
is not a lie,but baba na kaduna I dey stay!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Prohibits Illegal Occupation Of Abandoned And Buildings Under Constrution / Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.