Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

South West People Engaging in SME Should Double in Number in 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West People Engaging in SME Should Double in Number in 2021 (1503 Views)

People Engaging In Ethnic Discrimination And Xenophobia Are Not Christians / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: South West People Engaging in SME Should Double in Number in 2021 by OfficialAPCNig: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
7lives:

@ bolded, they prosper because of what they do at midnight.
All those useless spare parts dealers are the ones stealing auto parts in my hood.
Especially toyota vehicle brain box, I know because I'm a victim.

It just a pity that you guys don't take responsibility.

In the last 2 years, which region has faced the highest looting spree.
Re: South West People Engaging in SME Should Double in Number in 2021 by Obamaofusa: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Edudevine82:

That is the problem, you keep on counting what Yoruba have and control. The question is how many do u have and control? How many?

Mumu question...
Re: South West People Engaging in SME Should Double in Number in 2021 by Obamaofusa: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

It just a pity that you guys don't take responsibility.

In the last 2 years, which region has faced the highest looting spree.

Are you a statistician?
SW does not hide their crimes and they have the most active media.

The question should be...has Igboland or Igbo people ever been richer than the Yorubas?

There are a lot of indications to show that Igbos have always been poorer than the Yorubas even till date.

Petty trading like the one Igbos do,does not largely help an economy like industries which Yorubas have more than the Igbos either home or abroad.

Yorubas dominate a lot of things silently.They may not be clustered in an area like the Igbos or even the Hausas because they are the sons of the soil.Most buildings especially modern ones being built in Nigeria,have 70% input of Yorubas.
Most highway lights have 70% of Yoruba input.

Solar system, aluminum windows,doors. fabrication,installation and a whole lot of things that make life easier have mostly the inputs of Yoruba guys.

Igbos are just fixated on petty trading that is even detrimental to societies because of massive fake things they deal in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo North Senatorial By-election: Court Disqualifies Ibezim As Apc’s Candidate / Give Negative Review To All Apps Built By Southerners-northern Media / I Didn’t Call Biafra, Yoruba Nation Agitators Cowards – Onyema, Air Peace Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.