Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) (74285 Views)

Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekki1444: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2020
RedPanthar:

And whom did you type this for.

You need help
am typing it for all you emotionally unstable people who cant contain and keep good news to yourself without showing off to the whole world thinking you are oppressing not knowing you are creating enemies and anger. at least when davido and p square are stupid enough to flaunt they have like 10 armed body guards protecting them from predators. do you have armed security guards ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Ola260: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Oyiboman69:
Buhari government undecided
dog
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Erastuslove: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2020
The Bible says a mans enemies are the closest people to him.....Your mouth can kill you...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by dstar01(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2020
He was definitely killed because of his winning. I have learnt to keep my success to myself since many years ago cos the only person I trust I my dad. Anyways RIP to the dead and may his killers be found and brought to justice.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Trust no one in this life. So sad this happened
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lozanni(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2020
CruzJoe:
Lesson for all

So true. Enemies within must be responsible for this.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by federal9: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2020
The managers are normally the ones that cast people. When you go to collect your winnings, they would allow everybody there to know which could be dangerous.

What I normally do is to wait until people have reduced and those fierce-looking guys have all gone home, then I come in and present my ticket to them.

The boy could also be the one that caused his death by making it known to the people around him. Some people can't just keep their mouths shut.

All betting companies should call their agents to order and discuss this.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by grim33(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Lol dude crack me up grin
ridbell01:
oga is poverty like this is Nigeria is supported in the Bible, is there any verse in the Bible that will give you money when you read it?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by ogumarcus: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2020
life's lesson: LIVE A LOWKEY LIFE![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by emezuo17: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2020
internationalman:
Ticket usually cuts and life goes on..

But now that ticket entered life cut..

What a wicked world.

For the rest of us gamblers, just keep believing and one day y'all shall smile like this guy only but this time smiling while alive.
. Keep your winnings to yourself, one was killed by his friends in nassarawa some years ago for winning 7m. A friend and colleague of mine won 13m last year, I am practically the only one who was happy he won, others were grumbling that he should have shared the game with everyone, but when he was playing and loosing no one gave him money oh, even if it is 100k that I win my wife self will not know.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lozanni(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, my candid advice is for anyone intending to win is to win in silence n let success makes the noise. Even after the noise have been made it is important to ensure you stay away from Toxic friends cuz you fit go cash ur money n they'd still kill you for not giving them enough out of it

That being said, I noticed Barbaric act as these are perpetrated by mostly SS/SE guys, that's why ion keep those guys as friends esp SE folks

You made a very good suggestion in your first paragraph, then spoilt it by going Xenophobic in the next paragraph.

The heart of men can be very evil, so watch those closest to you, even from your SW, as they are the ones who know everything about you and know exactly when to strike.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by bigcee(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2020
lekki1444:
truth of the matter is that no one owes you HAPPINESS because yoou succeeded.. why should any human who will not benefit in your hammering be happy for you ? that goes against human nature. like why should anyone who will not benefit be happy for you ? There can be only 2 reactions for people who will not benefit from your hammering. The first reaction is that of humane people who are spiritually awaken and that reaction is INDIFFERENCE.. thats the reaction I have when someone hammers. INDIFFERENCE. i can never be happy for you if you are not my family member. The second reaction is ANGER. thats the reaction everybody else will have who is not indifferent. what you want to pray for is that one of these angry people is not diabolical and wicked. whats my point ? NOBODY IS HAPPY ABOUT YUR SUCCESS SO KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE ONLY ANGERING PEOPLE WHEN YOU BROADCAST IT AND SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL ANGER THE WRONG PERSON WHO DOESNT MIND KILLING
Oga, stop justifying hatred, envy and jealousy. Baba, speak for urself o. Not everyone is like you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by internationalman(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2020
emezuo17:
. Keep your winnings to yourself, one was killed by his friends in nassarawa some years ago for winning 7m. A friend and colleague of mine won 13m last year, I am practically the only one who was happy he won, others were grumbling that he should have shared the game with everyone, but when he was playing and loosing no one gave him money oh, even if it is 100k that I win my wife self will not know.

You can't hide the joy when you win big... And that may be early next year.

Just be increasing your stakes just in case.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2020
My God, if this is the reason why I have not won #50M from Bet, let me win, I'll keep it low-key.
I don't even like it when people see my ticket, they will just be following your games unnecessarily
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by emezuo17: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, my candid advice is for anyone intending to win is to win in silence n let success makes the noise. Even after the noise have been made it is important to ensure you stay away from Toxic friends cuz you fit go cash ur money n they'd still kill you for not giving them enough out of it

That being said, I noticed Barbaric act as these are perpetrated by mostly SS/SE guys, that's why ion keep those guys as friends esp SE folks
. See your life? Two years ago some guys from nassarawa state killed their friend who won 7m, the killers and the killed are all from nassarawa state in North Central. Does that mean anything to you now.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekki1444: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2020
bigcee:

Oga, stop justifying hatred, envy and jealousy. Baba, speak for urself o. Not everyone is like you.
you can choose to live in denial. Reality is what happened to the guy who is the object of this thread
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Plut01: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2020

Phone snatched! Sounds like what the betting company would do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by durasome(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2020
SarutobiEky:
bros I just registered an account ok betking. Abeg how do I fund it? So I fit start to play online
.that's the beginning of your fall, they are going to dry those bank account dry,bet never pay it is satanic it is demonic. Since you haven't started funding this your online account with love from me, I would have love to advice you never to venture into this cause the outcome will always be pain.Meanwhile we are talking about someone that have maybe probably played bet for a very long time without maybe a big win like this,only to win 15m and die because of it, I have read lots of comments and all I see is his friends killed him because of it,my question is is it not possible the betting company could also kill him and take away his mobile phone so there is no way anybody can access that winning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Ndumyke(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Looking at the case, if the guy truly won the money, and it has not been paid into his account. Why should his friends or other persons kill him since they can not have access to the money. The betting company or the officers working in the centre where he bet the game should be questioned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by backbone503(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2020
There are things people shouldn't just know about you. Keep it low, stay out of the radar. 50 once said: "Forget your enemies think of what your friends will do."

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Tony142: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2020
lekki1444:
am typing it for all you emotionally unstable people who cant contain and keep good news to yourself without showing off to the whole world thinking you are oppressing not knowing you are creating enemies and anger. at least when davido and p square are stupid enough to flaunt they have like 10 armed body guards protecting them from predators. do you have armed security guards ?

Shut up there, I keep saying it, if I blow and one idiot think say e go fit kill me, make him come I dey wait for am, #nonsense
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by backbone503(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2020
BlessedNuel:
A background check should be done on his friends.

One of them have a hand in his death...that's why it's not good to always tell your friends about your good fortunes sometimes

The management/staff of the bet shop where the bet was placed are also principal suspects in this case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2020
CruzJoe:
Lesson for all

Stay beyond low key... Stay completely in the shadows. There are no real friends!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2020
internationalman:
Ticket usually cuts and life goes on..

But now that ticket entered life cut..

What a wicked world.

For the rest of us gamblers, just keep believing and one day y'all shall smile like this guy only but this time smiling while alive.
the earlier you quit the better.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Tony142: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2020
bigcee:

No mind the idiot
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekki1444: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Tony142:

Shut up there, I keep saying it, if I blow and one idiot think say e go fit kill me, make him come I dey wait for am, #nonsense
yeah am sure the guy who got killed for his 15 million had the same sentiments as you but now he 6ft under. its not by bravado. its by using sense wink

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by DedeNkem: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2020
When you get or win a fortune, keep your f*cking mouth shut!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Tony142: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah am sure the guy who got killed for his 15 million had the same sentiments as you but now he 6ft under. its not by bravado. its by using sense wink

It is your type that killed him, jealous go kill all of ona one by one #animal
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by masterP042(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2020
The prime suspect is the owner of the betting shop where he played the game. The betting company may have paid the money to the shop, but they wan freestyle the money. Those agents are more wicked than buhari

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Theo89(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2020
You guys are just shouting his friends, what about the owner of the betting shop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by IamAsiri: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Xisnin:
He hasn't even won yet. Headline went wrong again.

Nope. He already won. They just needed to remit his winnings. By the way, why is the betting centre not being suspected either?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekki1444: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Tony142:

It is your type that killed him, jealous go kill all of ona one by one #animal
its the reality of life on the ground bro. even your own family member will kill you for money. its 2020 bro, the streets want blood. the streets is thirsty for blood. all people are waiting for is the opportunity for yu to give them a chance to spill your blood. the streets is hungry bro. kiss the truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.