Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Your Advice (234 Views)

I Need Your Advice On The Action That I Am To Take. / I Need Your Advice / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice by Olubucorla(f): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good day everyone,

My name is Esther, a fashion designer and an entrepreneur.
I have this issue that's giving me sleepless night close to 2months now and I needed someone to share it with, someone that will enlighten me on what to do, someone that can render assistance.

Please for those that are willing to help you can reach me through
Estherolu2013@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by peteruuu(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Olubucorla:
Good day everyone,

My name is Esther, a fashion designer and an entrepreneur.
I have this issue that's giving me sleepless night close to 2months now and I needed someone to share it with, someone that will enlighten me on what to do, someone that can render assistance.

Please for those that are willing to help you can reach me through
Estherolu2013@gmail.com

Hello.
Just seeing this now.

Hope you were able to get through with it?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Olubucorla(f): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
peteruuu:

Hello.
Just seeing this now.

Hope you were able to get through with it?
Yes, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used Honda Baby Boy Needed / All Is Set For 7-day Ibughubu-umuchu Youths Cultural Festival / Far Cry 6: Everything We Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.