Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches (60156 Views)

Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by hosemujica: 6:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Arewa12:
I hope those military guys are not part of his security details
Christ had 1 million Roman soldiers guarding for his protection .Am not sure but if you check well you will see it in the bible, in the book of protection.

Please tell me when you see it so i can take note .
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by costandi(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2020
bellong:

The power to heal the sick doesn't come from us, it comes from above. No man receives anything except it be given from above.
Nobody is arguing that the power comes from us. God gave you ability to eat food. Does that mean that whenever ingest food through your mouth, God has eaten? We are the ones who heal the sick, God's ability.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Charly68: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2020
This is the kind of grace I covet my God ,make me a news maker in your kingdom
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by costandi(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2020
openmine:

He is referring to the misleading title!
Instead of 'Pastor Eneche heals the woman',the title can be.... 'God healed the woman through Pastor Eneche!'
Simply put, God is the healer through the Pastor!
I understood perfectly. However, God does not heal today. We do the healing, he gives the power. Just like God gives you the ability to eat, but whenever you ingest food through the mouth, you don't say God is eating. God never promised to heal the sick through us, he charged us to 'heal the sick' (Matt 8:10).

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by ibuildstuff(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2020
klever18:
mumu she broke her leg into three at the venue
Can u listen to yourself, she broke leg into three, na four she go break am into next time.
Let him grow back a cut limb, then I will take him serious.
That's one miracle no Nigeria pastor has ever perform, abi god power nor reach that one?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by victorazyvictor(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2020
AbdulBasitBarto:
Just a beautiful script acted well grin grin grin

grin Yes o!

That's why your life has remained as a script.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Dchair2: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2020
AbdulBasitBarto:
Shame on you!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Dchair2: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2020
daewoorazer:
That pastor is not different from the con artist inside ask rock.

A serious nation will ban and reduce the number of churches and mosques to 3 per state.

A better life is hidden in research, Science and technology. Only then can we pray for miracles to abound.

Religion is our major setback in this shithole
Another ignoramus on the prowl! Shame on you!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Dchair2: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Crap. Miracles are fictions. Africans need to grow up
Shame on you!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by perryy(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Let them show us her Facebook page where she posted about what happened to her in April. Ndi ara
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Dchair2: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2020
OChimex:

But the same man carry armed security men come. Why him no do miracle for himself and let angels guide him instead of mopol?

Most of you Africans are daft. So Una still Dr believe these con artists despite how Covid19 exposed them?
Why display your ignorance? You're sounding so much like Satan when he was taunting Jesus, saying you're hungry, why not turn these stones to bread. You err not knowing the scriptures, God is not a magician, He responds to the pull of GENUINE FAITH, and not pretending faith!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Dchair2: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2020
2cribz:
Scam. Someone on real clutches there would be some part that blood wont be flowing into well,secondly since she has not been using that leg actively,there is no way on earth ahe would just run and learn how to use the same lef within mijutes. Abegi scam. Scripted shiit. Oyakilomeh,suleiman don don finsih work for all dis tricks na old school
Yet another ignorant one on the prowl! Who knows perhaps your ignorance is also scripted!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by farem: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2020
bellong:

NO, he didn't heal the woman, Jesus did. He was only a vessel used for it to happening. Saying he did is ascribing the work of the trumpeter to the trumpet.

God alone is the miracle worker, humans are only vessels. We should learn to report appropriately less we commit the error of ascribing God's glory to men.

You're only majoring on minor. Who did God use, na you?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Dchair2: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2020
zangaozanga:
religious people will attack you for saying the truth,for me I is just best we outrightly ban religion
What truth? You both ascribe the truth to your ignorance? The christian faith is beyond religion and its established in the core of the soul, how are you ever going to place a ban on that? Shame on you!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by donnie(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Lewisalexander:

Of course they will grow up what they start carrying juju ba?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by joxxy01(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2020
AbdulBasitBarto:
na we say make imamm no act " script "... if he easy make he act am
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by ictplotter(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2020
NumbEmotions:

No mind am. Fools shouting scam up and down
Pls tell your pastor to come to igbobi bones treatment center in yaba Lagos.
December is around, the humble is real. Well acted nollywood script.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by PervertProphet: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
daewoorazer:

A serious nation will ban and reduce the number of churches and mosques to 3 per state.

A better life is hidden in research, Science and technology. Only then can we pray for miracles to abound.

How can the government ban religious centers?
Is that not an infringement on freedom of association in itself?
So of you are just fanatical Stalins in the hiding.
So of you Atheists will have millions murdered if you are in charge.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Pasima(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Thanks bro
AbdulBasitBarto:

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by OChimex: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Dchair2:
Why display your ignorance? You're sounding so much like Satan when he was taunting Jesus, saying you're hungry, why not turn these stones to bread. You err not knowing the scriptures, God is not a magician, He responds to the pull of GENUINE FAITH, and not pretending faith!

Was there a case where Jesus refused to heal a sick brought to him because the person was without faith?

You are just mentally weak and lack logical reasoning which is why religion and scams like this thrive here.

Take your time ask or watch those pastors if they don't go to hospitals themselves to get medical treatment. So why do they or their wives or kids go to hospital when they can heal others and not heal themselves?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by mechanics(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2020
The healing power of God at work.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by tj2018: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2020
I am waiting for a Miracle that will separate conjoined twins.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by 1x2x3: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Lewisalexander:

While I was about 21 years old I used to say this and go to a particular church every Wednesday just to laugh at their drama during deliverance service which usually look scripted until a little girl was rushed into the church one faithful Wednesday afternoon.

The doctors were on strike so the family had nowhere to take the child to besides the church. I saw this little girl barely breathing and as weak as soaked piece of paper..... Bro what I saw that day touched me so deeply. I've lost several close people but none ever touched me as deep as seeing a mother helplessly losing a child. I never knew when I said "God please use me to heal this girl if that's the only thing I can do to help".

The few members in the church were praying so had and suddenly the lady pastor got a bit frustrated from having to pray and anoint the child while none of her assistants were there to help her hold the anointing oil. I was sitted at the front roll close to her so she yelled I show help her hold the anointing oil which I did.....it didn't take 2 mins before the bottle of oil became extremely hot and glued to my hand that I could not drop it, the extreme hotness moved from my hand and took over all my body that I couldn't open my eyes anymore but it felt like I could see with my eyes closed. I didn't know what was happening but my senses became so high I could hear everyone distinctively, I mean everything each individual is saying I could hear clearly no matter how far they were.

While I was in this level of consciousness, I heard the lady pastor saying no one should touch me. I was left at the centre stage dazed but somehow with my eyes closed I moved from there and went into a room within the church (they had to take the little girl away to the room to pray further, I'm not sure how I was able to locate the room with my eyes closed as I have never been to that part of the church).

I got into the room, I bent down and pulled the girl up, held her tight and I felt the extreme hotness in me leave and moved into this girl, afterward I was so weak that I fell on the floor. After about 2 mins I got up to see the little girl manage to eat biscuit and Fanta. Her family rushed towards me thanking me and the whole church started rejoicing while praying for me. To me everything happened in the space of 10mins but my Mother who was also in the church told me it was like 3hrs.

Afterwards, the pastor called me to tell me God just called me and I need to join the church to do God's work and I boldly told her God didn't call me, that he only used me to do his work at that moment. I left the church and never returned grin grin. My point is that some people will still think what happened to me was staged while my spiritual encounter was 100% real. That doesn't dispute the fact that there are so many staged miracles but there are also real ones.

Until you have your encounter I don't expect you to believe and won't even try persuading anymore to believe. It's a personal ish.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by NobleRace: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Lewisalexander:

It will remain a friction until it happens to you.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Africankel(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Arewa12:

Unfortunately, they are his security details. His elder brother, Major General John Enenche is Director of Defence Information.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Arewa12: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2020
hosemujica:
Christ had 1 million Roman soldiers guarding for his protection .Am not sure but if you check well you will see it in the bible, in the book of protection.

Please tell me when you see it so i can take note .

grin grin grin grin na u dey in charger of in security details abi.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by DennisEche(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2020
Arewa12:
HIS ELDER BROTHER IS MAJOR GENERAL JOHN ENECHE. IN CHARGE OF DEFENCE INFORMATION. HE ATTENDS DUNAMIS, THOSE SOLDIERS ARE HIS BROTHER'S GUARDS
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by xest(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Abeggy make we hear word. Make him go hospital go heal ppl na there sick ppl plenty.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Oracleforce: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2020
perryy:
Let them show us her Facebook page where she posted about what happened to her in April. Ndi ara

Since you are not convinced about the miracle of God, I, therefore, appoint you to start your investigative journalism
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by gbale1(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2020
AbdulBasitBarto:

If only you will receive sense. Don't attack what you are ignorant of.

One day you will be in a dire situation that will require the intervention of the supernatural, maybe by then it may be too late
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by nelsonoba: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2020
daewoorazer:

A FOOL says in his heart that there is no God - Psalms 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.