Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches (60152 Views)

Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by chipower: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
openmine:

I wasn't mistaken when I said you were arguing for the sake of it....no wonder you even brought in soccer to further confuse yourself!

However,I stand by my points!

If you feel you have a differing opinion,I totally respect that but don't try fruitlessly to write an epistle to explain your points!

For the umpteenth time and at the risk of sounding like a broken record, the title not the body should have inserted and credited the healing of the woman to God....
Can a personnel advertise a company's product using his own name?
Likewise,the pastor is only a 'vessel' to carry out God's enormous powers..hence any title related to healing must have enormous credit to God than man no matter the title or position held...these are my opinions that are taking you ages to grasp!

Like I said ab intio,I am not surprised!

Saying that I'm confusing myself proves nothing because you have not been able to show that the writer did anything wrong.

I can also assert that you are fruitlessly writing an epistle but doing what you are doing will not automatically make my point true. The same applies to you too. Stop wasting words.

Again, I ask you. Show me where the writer denied the power of God in the healing in the title? All the writer said was that the man of God healed the woman. Did the man of God not heal woman? God gave him the power and he healed the woman. The title is in order whether he added God to it or not because there is nowhere he denied God in that title.

Did the writer tell you that he was advertising anyone? Where did he say that? This is a mere assertion from you again. He was just telling people what happened. How does this amount to advertising

Why do you like shifting the goalposts. Is messi's gift not from God? Is it from satan or human being? When messi entertains people, we say that he is fantastic, so on and so forth. How does acknowledging the fantastic things that messi does on pitch take away the glory of God.
For example, we see sports write ups with titles like' MESSI GETS ANOTHER HAT TRICK '.
How does the above title take anything away from God? How does the above title deny the hand of God on Messi? Unlike you, I insist that the above title does not in any shape or form deny the gift that God gave Messi.
The same applies to the writer.

According to you the title must look like this, 'GOD EMPOWERS MESSI TO GET ANOTHER HAT TRICK OR MESSI GETS ANOTHER HAT TRICK WITH THE GIFT THAT GOD GAVE HIM OR GOD USED MESSI AS A VESSEL TO GET ANOTHER HATTRICK ', so as to make sure God is not denied his glory.

You are also entitled to your own opinion but it is what it is. God gave the vessel the power to heal and the vessel healed the woman.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by openmine(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
chipower:

Saying that I'm confusing myself proves nothing because you have not been able to show that the writer did anything wrong.

I can also assert that you are fruitlessly writing an epistle but doing what you are doing will not automatically make my point true. The same applies to you too. Stop wasting words.

Again, I ask you. Show me where the writer denied the power of God in the healing in the title? All the writer said was that the man of God healed the woman. Did the man of God not heal woman? God gave him the power and he healed the woman. The title is in order whether he added God to it or not because there is nowhere he denied God in that title.

Did the writer tell you that he was advertising anyone? Where did he say that? This is a mere assertion from you again. He was just telling people what happened. How does this amount to advertising

Why do you like shifting the goalposts. Is messi's gift not from God? Is it from satan or human being? When messi entertains people, we say that he is fantastic, so on and so forth. How does acknowledging the fantastic things that messi does on pitch take away the glory of God.
For example, we see sports write ups with titles like' MESSI GETS ANOTHER HAT TRICK '.
How does the above title take anything away from God? How does the above title deny the hand of God on Messi? Unlike you, I insist that the above title does not in any shape or form deny the gift that God gave Messi.
The same applies to the writer.

According to you the title must look like this, 'GOD EMPOWERS MESSI TO GET ANOTHER HAT TRICK OR MESSI GETS ANOTHER HAT TRICK WITH THE GIFT THAT GOD GAVE HIM OR GOD USED MESSI AS A VESSEL TO GET ANOTHER HATTRICK ', so as to make sure God is not denied his glory. [/s]

YOU ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINION [s]but it is what it is. God gave the vessel the power to heal and the vessel healed the woman. [/s]

cool cool
Guy you are wasting your time with this 'tower of babel' jabber...!
A thousand 'tales by moonlight' epistle like the one above won't change my viewpoint about the delusive title even if your next elongated trail of bumbling encyclopedia is written in Arabic form!
What should be of interest to me in your voluminous essay which i totally agree with is the highlighted...the rest are as usual,nugatory! cool
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Meetleader: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
THE LORD BE PRAISED
HALLELUJAH TO YAHWEH CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH
LORD JESUS I THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT MIRACLE
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU JESUS
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Dchair2: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2022
OChimex:

Was there a case where Jesus refused to heal a sick brought to him because the person was without faith?

You are just mentally weak and lack logical reasoning which is why religion and scams like this thrive here.

Take your time ask or watch those pastors if they don't go to hospitals themselves to get medical treatment. So why do they or their wives or kids go to hospital when they can heal others and not heal themselves?

Oga go and read your bible again o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.