Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby (38334 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Edusouls(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
African women one of the major reasons African men wallow in poverty, due to their careless breeding of kids due to their mentality of a child is a blessing from God, so the more you have the more blessings you get, look around and see the widespread suffering

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Happy new month Nlers.

I told my wife that I don't wish to have another baby, because 3 is okay by me, but she insisted that she wants another baby, she has been on my neck for the past few days because of this issue.

We have 3 (three) beautiful babies already - 2 boys and a girl, which is ok for me. I ain't financially strong, and I don't want to bring any child into this world to suffer.

married and matured folks please help me out. Thanks

Oga,

forget what they are saying here... its your home. Give her the pikin else you no go know peace... wetin she dey see, you no see am. give her the pikin else she go find am outside. a word is enough.

How would feeding one more mouth plunge you into poverty? How will schooling the child plunge you into poverty? abeg go and siddon
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by stupidmod2: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
yes
ride on u less d spending load is more from ur side, then no, women i born selfish
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Sunnydoo: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
I can't laugh.

Well it's a good out cry.

Me I want more babies while my wife don't.

God bless your wife.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by SEGLIZ: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
internationalman:

Me that is not sure of even marrying

as such don't even try advice people with marital issues.
one thing is sure when the time comes you'll get married, it's a natural instinct kind of thing, it comes like need.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Of course, you're speculating. I just feel it is a wild one and can make the OP feel very uneasy.

internationalman:

The fact that I might be right shouldn't be ruled out also
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by picklighthouse: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She ain't pregnant bruv. She's not the bitc*ing type...she wants another gal, she said she wants it to be 2 boys & 2 gals.

My guy I understand you perfectly and its not a convenient situation to be in. I have 2 lovely kids too, a boy and a girl. But I want to have one more. And for me any sex will do. Just to spice up our home a bit. This foreign culture of having just a child or maximum of two is strange. I am not saying we should have 7, but I mean three is good. However, I have noticed my wife dragging her feet about it so I am taking it jeje. No be fighting something.

These are my suggestions bro: talk to her about your concerns again. Hopefully she would understand. If that fails, I suggest to talk to someone you know she respects. Let the person help you paint the picture to her. After all, is the over all good of the family you want. So get another respectable person to help you. And her reason for wanting another child is not even good enough for me. So what happens if the next one is a girl too? You people will keep trying till the equation balances? 4-4 or 7-7 or even 11-11 ManU - Chelsea. grin

Lastly, you see that vasectomy option that was mentioned could be on the table but please don't go it alone o. Let her know it is an option you are considering. If you would not like your wife doing family planning without your knowledge and consent don't do it to her.

The two of you are one now. I wish you good luck chief.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by lucky4west: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
raising kids aint no beans bro if u aint financially strong...i got 4 kids all in school and i know waxup...women always want loads of kids because the bills does not really rest on them
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by shedy03(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Happy new month Nlers.

I told my wife that I don't wish to have another baby, because 3 is okay by me, but she insisted that she wants another baby, she has been on my neck for the past few days because of this issue.

We have 3 (three) beautiful babies already - 2 boys and a girl, which is ok for me. I ain't financially strong, and I don't want to bring any child into this world to suffer.

Ur case is different bro. Am happy for you.
Some of us badly want to have children or more children, yet it's not forthcoming. Put us in your Prayers.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Lexusgs430: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Happy new month Nlers.

Don't tell her ó....... Secretely go for a snip...... Afterwards, just dey fire dey go......... cheesy
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by 21cents: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
hustla:
4 children in this economy

shocked

The only thing wey fit make me get pass 2 na if na triplets
lol baba you hit the nail on the head grin.

everytime I remember pampers, napkins and baby food money, I hold my prick for boxers and turn down any girl wey wan visit me. life too hard right now abeg.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Judybash93(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She ain't pregnant bruv. She's not the bitc*ing type...she wants another gal, she said she wants it to be 2 boys & 2 gals.

Wetin be the importance of having kids sef?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
4 children in this last days. If I have my way I don't want to have even 1.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Judybash93:

Wetin be the importance of having kids sef?

I thought I was the only one on this.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Jessepaid(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hehehe.. women sef...

Another 9 months of bloated feet, morning sickness, weight gain... Plus sleepless nights from the crying baby and financial aspects...

Who the hell wants that?...

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Vikalinda(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
what makes her think that next baby will be a girl

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by amliftedhigher: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
internationalman:
I suspect she's already pregnant with another man's baby, she wants you to be responsible for it by having sex with you and making you cum inside so as to contemporarily coincide with the pregnancy.

If I'm wrong, which I doubt you can go ahead and perform vasectomy
This is very important advice oh

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by gassbee: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
she is doing her best in respect to helping our family. I might try vasectomy.
never try vasectomy, u wil regret it. Take charge of ur home and be firm with ur decision unless she is d one feeding u

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by DigitalSynergy: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oga pls go and pump some hot seed into her. She wants another baby. Pls give her a baby biko
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Belleful: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Be a man and stand ur ground. U have two boys and a girl and she is asking for another girl? How is she sure the child will be a girl? Me that have only two girls and have told my wife tht no more child till our financial situation improve. And she is happy with it.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Oshokalo: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
I think ur wife is pregnant already,bro just give her excuses make the belle reach six week

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by Buffalo2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
thesicilian:
Go and sterilise yourself (vasectomy)
. Exactly my thought

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by instinct57vm(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Happy new month Nlers.

You did not marry your wife bros. Na anoda peson wife u marry
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by alexisbaby: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bluffly:

Note that vasectomy cannot be undone.
Vasectomy is reversible but the longer after the procedure, it's not always reversible.

The woman is just being shallow and inconsiderate, what is the guarantee that the baby will be a girl?. He should stand his ground, the economy is in a mess.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by GboyegaD(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
We discussed 3-4.

Take it from there. Let her know if things were not the way it is right now, 4 would have been awesome. Considering the current situation of the country, you feel it is better to do all to ensure the three you have are well raised within your limited resources.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby by kunle75(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
thesicilian:
Go and sterilise yourself (vasectomy)

Women are wicked ooo,what of if she brings it home from outside?

And pin � on the husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.