Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn (19950 Views)

PRESS STATEMENT APC Convention: Stakeholders Warn Buni Against Postponement / #JusticeForUwa: UNIBEN Stakeholders Warn Against Planned Protest / "We Will Cut You To Size" - APC Stakeholders Warn Enoidem, Umanah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Elvictor: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

Mehn dis is not cul you dont make ridicule of such sensitive matter dat affects lives
Dis Country is one and wat ever affects one affect us all
i have never seen a country with Zero Compassion,Sympathy and Love for fellow countrymen like Nigeria

Let Love lead

I can't give love where there is no love, point of correct there is no love between Southerners and Northerners, North is the safest place in Nigeria take it to the bank.

5 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by openmine(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
The annoying part is that this same ranting group will still vote the president if an election takes place in 2 days!
Audio talk!

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by hotwax: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

Mehn dis is not cul you dont make ridicule of such sensitive matter dat affects lives
Dis Country is one and wat ever affects one affect us all
i have never seen a country with Zero Compassion,Sympathy and Love for fellow countrymen like Nigeria

Let Love lead

I dont support him tho...When endsars protest and burning was on, they said Igbo are the one protesting and burning...

They tried to discredit endsars protesters...

its their way, let them have it

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by ablejesus26(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Splitmind:

Nonsensical, I love what Buhari has done in the North.

He honestly deserves a third term.

If You are a good person naturally you wont be making jest of such a sensitive issue dat involves senseless killings of innocent Civilians like you

let love lead

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by IJOBA2: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
I have been telling our leaders that Buhari has failed the north.

But many of them would try to convince me that Buhari is on track.

It's now they're waking up!

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend zamfara, Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages.

It's time for counter attack... Not complain!!

Kaduna Abuja high way is not safe including some villages in Kaduna south.

Some villages in kastina has been taken over by Bandits who are busy doing their kidnapping businesses.

Zamfara is not completely safe...

Borno villages are not safe... The government is only interested in the city.

Our leaders are just waking up from their slumber!!

If we don't stand against Buhari and his government!! We would continue to bleed!!

IRONY OF LIFE IS WHEN YOU ARE PRAYING FOR A SECURED AND UNITED NORTH AND ON THEIR HAND CARRYING OUT YOUR TAQIYYA ON YOUR SOUTHERN BRETHREN SO THAT YOUR DIVIDE AND RULE MENTALITY WOULD CONTINUE TO WORK IN NORTHERN FAVOR.

AMMEND YOUR EVIL WAYS ARREWA AKA NGPATRIOT, HELINUES KESTOLOVE AKA YENEFER TECHMO BIGHEAD5 MADRIDGUY. YOU GUYS ARE EVIL angry

4 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by hotwax: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arewa group are sponsored by IPOb and yoruba christians...

Its a fake news sponsored by CNN and saharareporter...

Lai Mohammed confirmed this

2 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by luluosas(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
I superlatively concour
Supan:
Our darling daddy, should be voted for 3rd term sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by mnwogu(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Warn who? Make dem face their front abeg. In as much as I totally condemn spilling of innocent blood, I would rather suggest that they channel their grievances to the people they voted into power.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by lukency(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
The hypocritical stance of the North over what is bedevilling is the root cause of their present predicament.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by sammysneh(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Racoon:
In fact I wish to move a motion for the rubberstamp NASS to amend the constitution to enable Buhari go for even a 3rd term.They will enjoy him more.After all some zombies here said sai baba should have it a long time ago.Una must get brain reset through the hard way.

Dem neva see anything yet, Sai baba till 2023
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by womenareapes: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I keep thinking how these people feel after killing people.God protect us
orgasm bro!

don't you know that Muslim have this orgasm when Beheading infidel?

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by obembet(f): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fake news.. There is no killing in North... We are peaceful in North.. This is PDP propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by openmine(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Meanwhile

Seun it's clear one of your moderators operates this account as this account violates so many rules here like this comment and seems to get away with anything

Seems now one can bribe the moderators to turn s blind eye and commit all sorts here

Mynd44 OAM4J

Rule 2 violated
Na today?
That's what happens nah....there is kwuraption here too! smiley
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by openmine(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Splitmind:

We need to get those dirty Igbos from Mali and Niger out of this country.

Igbos like Abubakar Shekau have caused enough havoc and embarrassment to this great and prosperous nation. angry
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by ablejesus26(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
hotwax:

I dont support him tho...When endsars protest and burning was on, they said Igbo are the one protesting and burning...

They tried to discredit endsars protesters...

its their way, let them have it

My brother no be everybody up north dey support dis evil govt
they are just victims of a failed govt
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Splitmind: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

If You are a good person naturally you wont be making jest of such a sensitive issue dat involves senseless killings of innocent Civilians like you

let love lead

That's the thing, I'm a Buhari supporter and he can do no wrong. cool

Even if he kills many civilians or leaves them permanently disabled, he is doing it for the betterment of the country just like some great patriots here have made clear. I don't even need to mention them, you know their names already.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by duality(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages.

Some villages in kastina has been taken over by Bandits who are busy doing their kidnapping businesses.

Borno villages are not safe... The government is only interested in the cities.

If we don't stand against Buhari and his government!! We would continue to bleed!!

You are just all over the place. Take a stand.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Tulsaguy: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arewa just recover their lost voice. Hypocritical clowns.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by ablejesus26(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elvictor:

I can't give love where there is no love, point of correct there is no love between Southerners and Northerners, North is the safest place in Nigeria take it to the bank.

We should understand that its not everyone up north dat supports the failed govt

and mind you they are HUMANS before you term them Northerners they are victims of this evil govt lets not be stiff in showing our sympathy

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by bendike: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fake news. There is no killings in the North. This is just to discredit oga at the top. If there is elections tomorrow we will vote Sai baba.
Oya Lai, come and twist your mouth and fire a missile asap.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Samnavy: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
The person that ready to give us security
You people ponsue him which is JONATHAN
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Liposure: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
obembet:
Fake news.. There is no killing in North... We are peaceful in North.. This is PDP propaganda.
hate speech
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Racoon(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
I have been telling our leaders that Buhari has failed the north.But many of them would try to convince me that Buhari is on track.

Kaduna Abuja high way is not safe including some villages in Kaduna south.Some villages in kastina has been taken over by Bandits who are busy doing their kidnapping businesses.

Zamfara is not completely safe. Borno villages are not safe.The government is only interested in the cities.Our leaders are just waking up from their slumber!! If we don't stand against Buhari and his government!! We would continue to bleed!!
Abeg! Sai baba jare.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by SctDonald(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
No killing is going on in the north.. North is very safe and peaceful..

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Grace001: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
North is peaceful and calm.

Nigeria government won’t allow any group to disrupt the peace in the north

FAKE NEWS has been circulating the social media space lately.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by IMASTEX: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
It is obviously a fake news. The north is normal & peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by pascalparis: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
No need to sympathize with the north. If there was a third term. They will. Still vote buhari.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Dovegrey: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
All the north are terrorist people let boko harram deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Nerro042: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages.

This fool was defending Buhari yesterday in the mercenary thread now you're saying he failed the north. Fvck off fool
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by slivertongue: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Stand up to your zombism. U are part of the problem, GMB is ur handiwork

2 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by IMAliyu(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jackyboy:
cool
Only Enough
What of condemned ...........mtchewwww
Rubbish.........farmers should arm their selves jor what nonsense!
That is what I've been saying.
The government and security forces are useless.

Give the people a means to protect themselves.
Liberalize the country's gun laws.
Allow people especially farmers to own guns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Despite Clocking 60: Accountant-General Idris & Boboye Oyeyemi Still In Office / APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval / Bola Tinubu's Million Naira Birthday Cake (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.