Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn (19953 Views)

PRESS STATEMENT APC Convention: Stakeholders Warn Buni Against Postponement / #JusticeForUwa: UNIBEN Stakeholders Warn Against Planned Protest / "We Will Cut You To Size" - APC Stakeholders Warn Enoidem, Umanah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by ultimatekint(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nigeria useless leaders. One day, Gboko Haram will slaughter you people. Northern Nigeria can never remain the same again., unless there is re......
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by specialmati(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
womenareapes:
orgasm bro!

don't you know that Muslim have this orgasm when Beheading infidel?
hmmm nawaooo
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by madridsta007(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Omooba77:

https://leadership.ng/killings-in-north-enough-is-enough-arewa-stakeholders-warn/amp/

Put Buhari and Adesina on different 2023 tickets, we know who they would vote for.

Put Buhari and Peter Obi on different 2023 tickets, we know who they would vote for.

When they are serious, the killings will stop.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by walozanga(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Splitmind:

We need to get those dirty Igbos from Mali and Niger out of this country.

Igbos like Abubakar Shekau have caused enough havoc and embarrassment to this great and prosperous nation. angry

Even the ipob member in aso rock called buharia
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by fuck419: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
When you were nursing the baby Lion (Boko-Haram), you were happy using to victimize non indigenes and believers of others faiths, you never thought that the baby lion would someday grow up.

The point at which the lion has grown, is such that it doesn't recognize the owners, let alone their tribe, religion, beliefs, possession nor their political association.

WHAT YOU MAKE HAPPEN TO OTHERS, GOD WILL MAKE HAPPEN TO YOU. It might take time but will surely get back to you. Even if this generation escapes it, generations yet to come will not.

Do you know how the scriptures described it? God swore to punish up to the 4th generation because of the sins of their fathers.

Repentance is the only way. Repent of your sins, wickedness, hypocrisy and self righteousness. Ask God for forgiveness.

Only on this ground can the land be free. If not, greater doom unheard shall befall you.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Charly68: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arewa!! Truth be told,the killings will stop when you are ready to tell the truth to your non performing sons who are sitting as service chiefs in the nation. Tell them to end gun running business ,Banditary and Boko Haram within a year and see what will happen.. You know when Dasuki wanted Goodluck Jonathan for second term he fought the Boko Haram elements to standstill in few months to the election. .
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by profbray(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
OK!! una mumu don do abi?
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by BigBizzy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fanning myself ....una never see anything
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by lamentor78(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Something that is just starting
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by ablejesus26(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elvictor:

you can't give love to those who doesn't want it and you can't pity those who doesn't need your pity, you can't help those who mock your help.
are Northerners complaining about the insecurity?

So you think Northerners are not complaining?
The fact dat this terrorism has not come down south does not mean we should mock them
Nigeria is not the only Country plagued with terrorism
but here we see people make jest play childish sarcasm and condemn bcus of one crazy reason or the other

we are all humans before tribe,religion or political affiliation

#everynigerianlifematters

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by mutvy: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Does this country still have a leader? I do not think so.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by ablejesus26(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elvictor:

you can't give love to those who doesn't want it and you can't pity those who doesn't need your pity, you can't help those who mock your help.
are Northerners complaining about the insecurity?

So you think Northerners are not complaining? is it so hard for you guys to understand that its not everyone up North dat voted for APcheat.
The fact dat this terrorism has not come down south does not mean we should mock them
but here we see people make jest play childish sarcasm and condemn bcus of one crazy reason or the other

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by ngwababe(f): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arewa stakeholders? LOL.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Elvictor: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

So you think Northerners are not complaining?

their are different kinds of humans, humans who placed interest before humanity are find in the North, they should deal with their problems while we prepare for 2023, no distraction since power is placed above human life in North. we are giving thrm their own medicines
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Babaken(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who then dey warn.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by HallaDaTruth: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
There was no killing in the North Arewa youths should keep quiet and stop trying to embarass buhari. Boko haram only came to play with them and not kill them. Sai babaaaaa, enjoy your next level in silence. Arewa ntorrrrr
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Judolisco(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mars16:
Please I beg you in the name of whatever you serve, don't be insensitive to the plight of those people.
go to twitter to learn what being insensitive is.... Dis people sentenced a 13 year old boy and a singer to death for blasphemy and they threatened an actress because of her clothes.... When d boko haram menace started it started with d killings of Christians and bombing of churches, they all kept quiet now it's out of their control... They should deal with d demon the created and nurtured

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Coinbased: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yeah
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by ablejesus26(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elvictor:

their are different kinds of humans, humans who placed interest before humanity are find in the North, they should deal with their problems while we prepare for 2023, no distraction since power is placed above human life in North. we are giving thrm their own medicines

So bcus some are bad they should all burn for all you care right

Dis is not how a good heart operates

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Elvictor: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

So bcus some are bad they should all burn for all you care right

Dis is not how a good heart operates

you can't be good to someone who sees all your actions as evil, North can burn I don't care.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Justice35: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
I have been telling our leaders that Buhari has failed the north.

But many of them would try to convince me that Buhari is on track.

It's now they're waking up!

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages. Na lie joor north is as peaceful as a stream.... Stop discrediting buhari APC regime with your propaganda...

It's time for counter attack... Not complain!!

Kaduna Abuja high way is not safe including some villages in Kaduna south.

Some villages in kastina has been taken over by Bandits who are busy doing their kidnapping businesses.

Zamfara is not completely safe...

Borno villages are not safe... The government is only interested in the cities.

Our leaders are just waking up from their slumber!!
Buhari is taking us for granted cos we are too soft on him.

If we don't stand against Buhari and his government!! We would continue to bleed!!

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by yahmohy27: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
What sort of news is this?.
This is fake news. There's peace in the whole of north and I beg them in the name of allah that they should stop all these rubbish cos the south will be mocking us and thinking we are not united while we are really UNITED. Protest and criticism is against our religion and those doing that are going our religions orders.

Where's that arrewa guy, we never see you make you come update us on the peace wey dey happen for that end with pictures. You're mute shey?

Enough is enough but this same shetima yerima back then in 2018 said the Igbos should leave the north and nothing happened to him till date. He was not even invited by the so called DSS. Biko it's non of our business. My only problem and worry are our fellow southern brothers and sisters and the northern christians staying up there in fear. May Almighty God grant them their safety anywhere they are in Jesus name....amen

Directionless comments all over.
Chai one Nigeria Indeed.
Well this is an Ipob son
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by olajizz01(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
ggood:
Northerners should stop ranting because you bloody, backward , almajiris Northerners are supporting Bandits and Boko Haram , Buhari said attack on Boko Haram is attack against the North....

How can Northerners pampered Terrorist and Bandits, Buhari rehabilitate them with our Oil money and send them back to the society
You have said it all,they are just a thorn in the flesh of the south, I swear.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Nigerianization(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages.

Some villages in kastina has been taken over by Bandits who are busy doing their kidnapping businesses.

If we don't stand against Buhari and his government!! We would continue to bleed!!

I agree with you totally............its not a Buhari issue though, it is a culmination of years of government failures at all levels, Buhari inclusive....People like Adamu Garba are also the North's problem. The ideology that we must support our own whether he is doing well or not is terrible. I supported the onslaught against Former President Jonathan - and i still do not regret it - but the attitude of many people to tag government critics as opposition elements or PDP is terrible. It is what you love and have interest in that should worry you. Some of these online paid agents do not love this country more than ordinary people like you and i.........Love of the President can never equate to patriotism.........see what is happening in America today.
That is why the likes of Sowore, Oby Ezekwesili, Junaid Mohammed, Aisha Yesufu and Sheik Gunmi remain my role models of who a true Patriot should be.

The Service Chiefs should be sacked..........That is where i am begrudging Buhari on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Arrewa: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nigerianization:

I agree with you totally............its not a Buhari issue though, it is a culmination of years of government failures at all levels, Buhari inclusive....People like Adamu Garba are also the North's problem. The ideology that we must support our own whether he is doing well or not is terrible. I supported the onslaught against Former President Jonathan - and i still do not regret it - but the attitude of many people to tag government critics as opposition elements or PDP is terrible. It is what you love and have interest in that should worry you. Some of these online paid agents do not love this country more than ordinary people like you and i.........Love of the President can never equate to patriotism.........see what is happening in America today.
That is why the likes of Sowore, Oby Ezekwesili, Junaid Mohammed, Aisha Yesufu and Sheik Gunmi remain my role models of who a true Patriot should be.

The Service Chiefs should be sacked..........That is where i am begrudging Buhari on.
you've spoken!! You just Analyze our major problems.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by joe120120(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by basty: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
When the Christians were killed in the North in the 80s, 90s, early 2000s. The Northerners were rejoicing the deaths of infidels.
Jihad was in place then, little did the Northerners know that the little foxes they were rearing then will later kill them.
God of vengeance is now at work to avenge the blood of innocent Christians/southerners they killed in those years .

The North (born to rule) need beg God for forgiveness for the blood of innocent blood spilled during those years of the Jackals.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Lektu3(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
when #ENDSARS was going on u were told it's a coup to dethrone buhari from office see ya self now
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
ggood:
Northerners should stop ranting because you bloody, backward , almajiris Northerners are supporting Bandits and Boko Haram , Buhari said attack on Boko Haram is attack against the North....

How can Northerners pampered Terrorist and Bandits, Buhari rehabilitate them with our Oil money and send them back to the society

If the North doesn't come out to protest you ll still criticise the North for keeping quiet. grin
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by EMMY76: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages.

It's good to know that u guys are now finally waking up to know ur real enemies truth be told it's actually only u core northerners that can be able to prevail on buhari no one else if southerners protest too much on all these unessesary daily killings it will be seen as planning to overthrow buhari's regime by the north and the ruling northern cabals we use this same weak nigerian army to brutally crush the protests.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawan: FG Will Restore Peace, Sanity In Two Months / HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign / Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.