Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB (19144 Views)

Kashim Shettima And Muhammadu Buhari At Governor Zulum's Son's Wedding (Photos) / Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by hammerDK: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
ON BEHALF OF IPOB FAMILY WORLDWIDE, WE DENY ANY KNOWLEDGE OR INVOLVEMENT IN THIS ORCHESTRATED ACT OF CRIMINALITY BY WIKE AND NIGERIA ARMY.

IPOB DID NOT BOMB ANYWHERE.

IF IPOB DID, WE WOULD HAVE ANNOUNCED IT.
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by uniqueboi1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Let the Governor continue killing the IPOB until the only choice left for them becomes violence.

E be like to go back osisioma dn dae hungry una.
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by uniqueboi1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

How do I shut up when I actually wrote, you see why you are stupid

No.

Just shut up!

Stop typing fool. tongue
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by dukeprince50: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
madmohamed:
sometimes I don't understand Nigeria and how it works i ones travel to Kaduna for official duties my greatest surprised is to see Aliwa house writing in bold text whit their FRAG and Got of arm no body say something about it. But when I call my self Biafra they will send army to kill me. Something most be done about this if not we have a coward as a governors they could have build Biafra house whit Biafra FRAG and stand by their actions. Avery day we hire aliwa youth aliwa elders aliwa this and that. This nonsense most stop.
Biafra/Ipob are deadly, they attack military, NK is busy fanning the flames of war, its different from Arewa
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by MadamExcellency: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

Bia nwokem if Ipob dares to incite violence anywhere dem go collect main main

but as long as its mere allegation investigations should be carried out

No government can kill ten million of its citizens.

Take your threat to BokoHaram. How is the government handling them, how many BokoHaram was killed last month.

The only thing I see is amnesty upon amnesty for BokoHaram without justice for the people.

The Government shouldn't make one mistake twice.

IPOB is not naturally violent - Fact
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by AlexBells(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:

No.

Just shut up!

Stop typing fool. tongue
Now I get, you see darling, I'm not going to stop typing and I will not also shot up Because my people will not accept injustice, so soon it will not be just typing and talking it will entails more
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by ayzTIGER: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Knowing wike is the governor and can build hundreds of his fathers church why would IPOB go to destroy the church with dynamite when nobody is there. Wike is just running and doesn't know whats pursuing him
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by MadamExcellency: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I thought ipob also ogoni people

or is kanu ipob now only igbo??

You mean to justify Wike tagging a non IPOB member as an IPOB leader to get favour from Federal Government?
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Megatrix:

You talk like a fool, what evidence do you have that IPOB is behind it? The so called people "fingering" IPOB are not even sure and they are saying it's a rumour that they might be behind it. Is this how any responsible security agency behaves? Coming to the public with unconfirmed rumours and suspicions that are capable of causing further break down of law and order in the state. This is highly irresponsible of the so called vigilante head and people like you to be doing this.

It is confirmed according to omoni that Ipob is behind the attack
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
MadamExcellency:

No government can kill ten million of its citizens.

Take your threat to BokoHaram. How is the government handling them, how many BokoHaram was killed last month.

The only thing I see is amnesty upon amnesty for BokoHaram without justice for the people.

The Government shouldn't make one mistake twice.

IPOB is not naturally violent - Fact

I am not painting Ipob as terrorist i am only responding to your first comment which sort of inclined that ipob will ferment trouble for Wike

be it as it may investigations should be made and anyone found guilty should be made to face the law
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by MadamExcellency: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

I am not painting Ipob as terrorist i am only responding to your first comment which sort of inclined that ipob will ferment trouble for Wike

be it as it may investigations should be made and anyone found guilty should be made to face the law

It's not about IPOB, what happened in Obigbo was gruesome injustice to humanity to all its inhabitants including passers-by and journalists.

Anybody, I mean any suicidal frustrated person may decide to take it on the Governor

1 Like

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
....Or Wike and co could have organized the bomb blast in order to further tarnish the already infamous image of the useless IPOB. undecided
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Onepeople: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I thought ipob also ogoni people

or is kanu ipob now only igbo??
bigot continue to jump from one comment to the other just to ensure that your bigotry opinion is heard, the only thing that unite most of you tribalist as one Nigeria is your hatred for the igbos.
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Why you didn't fingered them in 102 killing of farmers in North...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by fresh1993: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2020

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Nathan85: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
People should gather their facts straight before mentioning any name on issues like this, the nation at large has suffered lot of conflicting issues this year so it is quite pertinent not to just try publishing something without facts that could incite any group or individuals.
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Megatrix: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is confirmed according to omoni that Ipob is behind the attack
That's not true, Omoni also used the same comment that IPOB "might" have masterminded the attack which means he is also not sure of that and it is highly irresponsible of him as a police spokesperson to be saying such in public when he isn't sure of that yet. Is that how a professional agency should behave?

1 Like

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by PigTormentor: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
As expected, the IPIG terrorist strike again.
The thugnor Wike was supporting them before, so pls let them kill each other off.
I don't give a fvck about these 2 imbeciles.
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Megatrix: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nathan85:
People should gather their facts straight before mentioning any name on issues like this, the nation at large has suffered lot of conflicting issues this year so it is quite pertinent not to just try publishing something without facts that could incite any group or individuals.
This is exactly what I am telling that juliusmalema guy. How can supposed security agencies be saying IPOB "might" be behind it or that the rumours might be true? Is this how a professional agency should behave? If you are not yet sure, why not finish your investigation first before coming to the public with such a provocative comment that can lead to further break down of law and order?
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by uniqueboi1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

Now I get, you see darling, I'm not going to stop typing and I will not also shot up Because my people will not accept injustice, so soon it will not be just typing and talking it will entails more

You are too emotional about ipob.
You couldn't even calm down and type.
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by AlexBells(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:

You are too emotional about ipob.
You couldn't even calm down and type.
I had never believed in IPOB but I had always believed in Igboland
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by loveth360(f): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nwaotu10:
I'm a proud Biafran.
What about you?
Same here.
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
IPOB is the I ly terrorist group in Nigeria.
They killed farmers in Borno, they kidnap people all over the country. They are the ones moving from one village to another with cows raping and killing just to feed their cows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Sleekfingers: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wike should deal with the terrorist group......any ipob must be executed......they are terrorists....they should take their shit to their region....
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by lascos912(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
I remembered when governor akeredolu told this man "ondo no be rivers"
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Afamed: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
IPoB end is getting closer than expected
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Juoflife1(f): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
That man should be arrested for incitement.
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by DexterousOne(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
madmohamed:
sometimes I don't understand Nigeria and how it works i ones travel to Kaduna for official duties my greatest surprised is to see Aliwa house writing in bold text whit their FRAG and Got of arm no body say something about it. But when I call my self Biafra they will send army to kill me. Something most be done about this if not we have a coward as a governors they could have build Biafra house whit Biafra FRAG and stand by their actions. Avery day we hire aliwa youth aliwa elders aliwa this and that. This nonsense most stop.

Arewa is the Hausa word for "North"
Just so you know
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Josywhyte: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Must u blame everything on IPOB? Which prove do u have that it's them? Why not blame the lekki massacre on IPOB too....u dont have anything to say abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka: Those Saying I Endorsed Tinubu Are Illiterate Interlopers / FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) / Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.