Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. (1606 Views)

Refutations Of World Religions: The Bible Vs. Other "Holy" Books / If You Have A Personal Relationship With God, Why Do You Need Holy Books? / Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
hashtagged:

Paganism as in? if Abraham exists in multiple religions it means that it's proof he walked the earth, even if that religion is paganism it's proof.

Bowing out heads down to pray is done to show devotion search that online or do you now your heads everyday not knowing why?, it doesn't necessarily have to be done all the time like you guys do, ok the Prophets y you mentioned did they now their heads down every single time they prayed?

Bro read the Luke verse you just quoted again, I am not sure you read it well, the Bible is a compilation of scrolls detailing the lives of men of God. And what Luke said is proof that his book is legit if you had read it

And lastly you said the Bible was compiled by fools, that's not nice bro(if I said the koran was written by fools how would you feel). You can't judge a book you haven't read and if you read it you would know that if you call the Bible a book made by fools then what you call the Quran would be worse than that. Just try and read the new testament just once and see if fools made that book, or do you think when you read it you won't be the same again?.
And you said the Quran is the true book of God what makes you think that? we're you there when it was written, didn't you see a lot of flaws in the book too? Or are you just a bigot who obeys a book just cause you were born to read it.
The fact is out of all the religions what makes you sure that yours is the right one?
Or did Allah who clams to love peace like the slaughter of innocent Christian's? Or the killing or a woman's husband and forcing her to marry the killer, or the unfair treatment of women, weren't all men supposed to be equal, if your God is like this then he isn't a God of love or peace, he is an unfair God, who didn't even think of correcting his teachings.

And why start a religion when Jesus never started one, this proves you are just a bigot did you read the explanation of how Christianity came about. For your info Christianity means Christ like and Christian's are people who follow Jesus teachings, the if you are calling Christianity fake you are calling Jesus(Isa) a false prophet.

Have you read about Jesus before? If you haven't read about him and you would understand why Christian's decided to follow Jesus instead of Mohammed. Jesus didn't force anyone or kill anyone for people to accept him, (he did not sanction the unjust killing of people who did believe him) they did cause of how beautiful his teachings were if you did read them you would know it's beautiful, so stop judging a man who all you know about him are sentence where he was mentioned in the koran.

I know you see Christian's as f00ls who should be wiped out, but, try and understand them and you would have a better insight to them. I myself see Muslims a a group of people with a beautiful culture and a very good devotion to what they believe that's why I also try to understand them, and share my views with them.

Pls make sure you read what I have said thoroughly

Your comment is full of misunderstanding and errors. I don't even know where to start.

1. I don't need Hinduism or Buddhism to prove that anyone came to this world!

2. You guys focus on singing, dancing, shouting, etc while most men of God did put their face to the ground in worship! How many men of God danced, sang and clapped while worshiping the Lord? But they bowed in most cases. That's the best form of worship. And for how many times they bow, this depends on the revelation. The Torah is different from the Books of Abraham which is different from the book of Jesus which is different from the Qur'an. The worship as we do it now is from the time of Muhammad.

3. What Luke said is a proof that unknown men wrote the Bible. People who wrote from hearsays and reports from unmentioned eyewitnesses. Who is Luke and Mark? They never met Jesus. Where did they get their reports from? Who were their sources? What are thier qualifications? Even Paul who wrote about half of the New Testament was not appointed by Jesus during his lifetime. Jesus' 11 remaining disciples could not even write half of the new testament like Paul. This is why your religion is Paulinism.

4. Some Christians here would always say Muslims want to wipe them out. Whereas, we live among them. I have lived in Lagos and Ogun for over three decades, how many have been killed? Only fools have this kind mentality. Muslims are present everywhere in Nigeria so the killings should have been everywhere if Muslims do kill.

5. What's there to read in the New Testament that wasn't written by Jesus but written later after his demise? Jesus didn't force anyone but Jesus' father did kill people for leaving the religion in the OT. Stop typing as if the OT is not part of your scripture. God ruled in the OT too!

6. Did God change from being brutal in the OT to being peaceful in the NT? Is it not Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever? So what changed from the OT to the NT?

7. How did Christianity came about? It came from Paul and other disciples after Jesus. God didn't approve it.
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Is like asking me to give a verse that a Prophet must have a Prophecy before been recognised as a Prophet.. God recognised Abraham, Moses, Noah, Isaiah, etc as his own servants and through them God performed Signs, miracles and wonders but your own assumed prophet Muhammad has NO single prophecy and miracle as Rightchannel said, why forcing him among the recognised Jewish prophests?

Arab nations has no record of Prophet(s), why is Muhammad a prophet without a purpose mission on earth?

You asked "who anoints Muhammad as your prophet in Islam..?

And I responded:
Mention the verse(s) that states that a Prophet must be anointed to be a Prophet?

Then state how Abraham, Moses and Noah were anointed in the Bible?

We need answers not stupidity!
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
RightChannel:

If Muhammad was truly A Prophet he should has A prophesy recorded about him, but comparing Muhammad with the likes of Abraham, Noah, Moses Even Jesus Christ doesn't worth it. None of the names mentioned above ever fought for religious activities but why is Muhammad's own case differ from others if truly he was a prophet?

Of cos there were prophecies about Muhammad but the Torah, Zabur and Injeel are lost. What we have today are Old testament Books and New Testament Books!
Are you sure Moses didn't fought? I won't call you a liar yet! But I would tell you Moses fought wars on the LORD's command.

So if you believe Jesus is part of your LORD the he is involved! Just that when Jesus came to earth he was meek!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

Who commanded Moses to slew them? LORD! Is Jesus not your LORD?

Numbers Chapter 31:17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive for themselves.
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
RightChannel:

Is Jerusalem not part of Israel? Let's start from there

Jerusalem is part of Israel. So what does that hold? All nations got Prophet(s).
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by hashtagged(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Your comment is full of misunderstanding and errors. I don't even know where to start.

1. I don't need Hinduism or Buddhism to prove that anyone came to this world!

2. You guys focus on singing, dancing, shouting, etc while most men of God did put their face to the ground in worship! How many men of God danced, sang and clapped while worshiping the Lord? But they bowed in most cases. That's the best form of worship. And for how many times they bow, this depends on the revelation. The Torah is different from the Books of Abraham which is different from the book of Jesus which is different from the Qur'an. The worship as we do it now is from the time of Muhammad.

3. What Luke said is a proof that unknown men wrote the Bible. People who wrote from hearsays and reports from unmentioned eyewitnesses. Who is Luke and Mark? They never met Jesus. Where did they get their reports from? Who were their sources? What are thier qualifications? Even Paul who wrote about half of the New Testament was not appointed by Jesus during his lifetime. Jesus' 11 remaining disciples could not even write half of the new testament like Paul. This is why your religion is Paulinism.

4. Some Christians here would always say Muslims want to wipe them out. Whereas, we live among them. I have lived in Lagos and Ogun for over three decades, how many have been killed? Only fools have this kind mentality. Muslims are present everywhere in Nigeria so the killings should have been everywhere if Muslims do kill.

5. What's there to read in the New Testament that wasn't written by Jesus but written later after his demise? Jesus didn't force anyone but Jesus' father did kill people for leaving the religion in the OT. Stop typing as if the OT is not part of your scripture. God ruled in the OT too!

6. Did God change from being brutal in the OT to being peaceful in the NT? Is it not Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever? So what changed from the OT to the NT?

7. How did Christianity came about? It came from Paul and other disciples after Jesus. God didn't approve it.

1)true

2) in the Bible David danced, people dance to show victory, Thanksgiving and bow their heads in prayer and worship to seek an audience with God

3) people who compiled the Quran are they not men too?, And the Bible was compiled by King James(he was fascinated by Christianity and he taught instead of having separate scrolls about the lives of Jesus and the apostles let's merge it into one book). And Mark was among Jesus deciples while Luke was among those who followed him.
What Paul taught in the Bible is exactly what Jesus taught, if you read Paul's books and the life of Jesus and compare you would understand they mean the same things, so if Paul explained what Jesus said so how is what he said a lie, he did not add anything or remove anything from what Jesus taught

4) Well this is true, I know about 50% of Muslims are good people and they are extremists in every religion but we never know who might be an extremist that's why caution is advised, cause I have seen countless news of people killed cause of Islam and I have even witnessed such when I was in plateau state And even the recent beheadings in France. just Google Islam killings in Nigeria, not everyone believes all Muslims are killers but it's good to show caution. It's like can you live in deep parts of Biafra Igbo land as a northerner or yoruba and not be cautious? Terrorism and bad government has given everyone a bad view on Islam so it's not their faults if they think that way

5)For better understanding take the new testament as chapter 2 of the old testament, so the old testament will forever be part of the Bible.

6)God is still how he is he can still be ferocious is we go against him or do evil deeds, like I said the new testament is another chapter of the old, the new testament completes what wasn't in the old, and gives us a better understanding about God. That's one ofthe reason Jesus was sent to us

7) where was it written that God didn't approve them, what was Jesus last word to his apostles.
"Go into the world and preach the Gospel(good news) teach them all I have taught you and lo I will be with you until the close of time"
This is him telling them to spread his teachings so where did you see that they were not sanctioned.
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by RightChannel: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jerusalem is part of Israel. So what does that hold? All nations got Prophet(s).

So you knw Jerusalam is part of Israel, why showing your stupidity here then by saying God sent TWO different books to Israel (Zabur and Injeel)? God is not as confused like allah Muhammad forcefully invented on you slaves..

See incase not to continue showing your stupidity here on public forum like this, ARAB NATIONS has NO history of Prophethood, Muhammad is not a true and genuine prophet is that clear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by RightChannel: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Of cos there were prophecies about Muhammad but the Torah, Zabur and Injeel are lost. What we have today are Old testament Books and New Testament Books!
Are you sure Moses didn't fought? I won't call you a liar yet! But I would tell you Moses fought wars on the LORD's command.

So if you believe Jesus is part of your LORD the he is involved! Just that when Jesus came to earth he was meek!

Did you find it difficult to comprehend what I said? How many Prophets you see fought RELIGIOUS WAR/BATTLE for God as Muhammad did for allah the lover of Islam?

There were prophecies about Muhammad, ohhh Jesus Christ of Nazareth grin dey have come again ooo.. Okay show those prophecies with reference
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

And I responded:
Mention the verse(s) that states that a Prophet must be anointed to be a Prophet?

Then state how Abraham, Moses and Noah were anointed in the Bible?

We need answers not stupidity!

One of stupidity in Islam that you are showcasing here is to USE QUESTION TO ANSWER QUESTION I think you know

I asked you a very simplest question on earth rather to answer you used question to answer question, wait who is your arabic teacher? Is that how you were brought up in Islam? You are even happy of your shameful/disgraceful life

Look at your mouth

And I responded:

Is that a reasonable way to answer question? Using question to answer question OLODO omo

You better go back to Ilorin, learn more about your religion from a well equipped Alfa
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by efficiencie(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who is Yasir Qhadi?

"If the Rapture doesn’t happen in 3 years, it might be 6 years. If it doesn’t happen by then, it cannot exceed 10 years…says Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

I can quote indaboski Pahose and others too!

But Yasir Qhadi is a foremost Islamic scholar and when you guys have the need to interpret your holey Quran you run to these scholars...we don't necessarily run to our pastors for interpretation of the Bible, we get our interpretation from the HolyGhost. So answer Yasir Qhadi. He said there are holes in your Quran. Holes big enough for rats and rabbits. I didn't say so. Blame Yasir Qhadi.
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2020
efficiencie:

But Yasir Qhadi is a foremost Islamic scholar and when you guys have the need to interpret your holey Quran you run to these scholars...we don't necessarily run to our pastors for interpretation of the Bible, we get our interpretation from the HolyGhost. So answer Yasir Qhadi. He said there are holes in your Quran. Holes big enough for rats and rabbits. I didn't say so. Blame Yasir Qhadi.

OK, for the records I don't know him as a Muslim scholar.

"If the Rapture doesn’t happen in 3 years, it might be 6 years. If it doesn’t happen by then, it cannot exceed 10 years…says Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Help consult the Holy Ghost if this is correct?
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

One of stupidity in Islam that you are showcasing here is to USE QUESTION TO ANSWER QUESTION I think you know

I asked you a very simplest question on earth rather to answer you used question to answer question, wait who is your arabic teacher? Is that how you were brought up in Islam? You are even happy of your shameful/disgraceful life

Look at your mouth

And I responded:

Is that a reasonable way to answer question? Using question to answer question OLODO omo

You better go back to Ilorin, learn more about your religion from a well equipped Alfa

Holy Spirit don leave you since you dey your mama womb and i don't thing you can ever locate him again!
Na person wey get time dey answer you.
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by Samunique(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

The Scripture revealed to the son of Maryam by Allah!

I know you're a shrewd serpent, I asked you to give me the meanwhile of the word injeel , you are telling me it's a scripture.

Yes I know it's a scripture, doesn't the Bible or Quran has its (their) meaning in word apart from being a scripture [s] ?

Pls the question again, who does injeel mean in english?
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2020
RightChannel:

Did you find it difficult to comprehend what I said? How many Prophets you see fought RELIGIOUS WAR/BATTLE for God as Muhammad did for allah the lover of Islam?

Joshua, Moses, etc did more. Read the threads below fully!

1. https://www.nairaland.com/5583033/more-terror-lord-jesus

2. https://www.nairaland.com/5581273/terrific-jesus-commands-moses-kill

3. https://www.nairaland.com/5581305/after-moses-joshua-continues-terror

There were prophecies about Muhammad, ohhh Jesus Christ of Nazareth grin dey have come again ooo.. Okay show those prophecies with reference

Get me the Torah and the Injeel given to Moses and Jesus respectively and I will show you.
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Samunique:

I know you're a shrewd serpent, I asked you to give me the meanwhile of the word injeel , you are telling me it's a scripture.

Yes I know it's a scripture, doesn't the Bible or Quran has its (their) meaning in word apart from being a scripture [s] ?

Pls the question again, who does injeel mean in english?

You are truly a Christian. You used serpent for me above.

Jesus used "snakes and vipers" while preaching in Matthew 23:33.
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Anyways. Injeel is the revelation/Book given to Jesus. Or you want me to call it the Gospel?

OK, It is the "Gospel" related to Jesus from his Lord and not what Matthew, Mark, Luke and John wrote after Jesus!
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2020
RightChannel:

So you knw Jerusalam is part of Israel, why showing your stupidity here then by saying God sent TWO different books to Israel (Zabur and Injeel)?

Great that you started the abuse. Jesus of the Bible too was abusive like this:

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

God is not as confused like allah Muhammad forcefully invented on you slaves..

OK, NOW MENTION HOW MANY SCRIPTURES YOUR GOD THAT IS NOT CONFUSED SENT? TO WHO? AND TO WHICH NATIONS?

Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Judges
Ruth
1 Samuel
2 Samuel
1 Kings
2 Kings
1 Chronicles
2 Chronicles
Ezra
Nehemiah
Esther
Job
Psalms
Proverbs
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon (or Song of Songs)
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Lamentations
Ezekiel
Daniel
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
Jonah
Micah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephaniah
Haggai
Zechariah
Malachi
The Apocrypha

Tobit
Judith
Additions to the Book of Esther
Wisdom of Solomon
Ecclesiasticus
Baruch
The Letter of Jeremiah
The Prayer of Azariah and the Song of the Three Jews
Susanna
Bel and the Dragon
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees
1 Esdras
Prayer of Manasseh
Psalm 151
3 Maccabees
2 Esdras
4 Maccabees

Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts of the Apostles
Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
Philemon
Hebrews
James
1 Peter
2 Peter
1 John
2 John
3 John
Jude
Revelation

Allah sends scriptures to any nation He wills. Some were mentioned and others are not. If you say He sends two to a nation, how many was sent to others not mentioned? Sometimes you need to be calm and using your brain.

See incase not to continue showing your stupidity here on public forum like this, ARAB NATIONS has NO history of Prophethood, Muhammad is not a true and genuine prophet is that clear

So na race dey determine Prophethood? I didn't know you are a racist Christian! Show a verse that says Arabs can never be Prophets?

You are one of the most ignorant Christian here on nairaland.
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Holy Spirit don leave you since you dey your mama womb and i don't thing you can ever locate him again!
Na person wey get time dey answer you.

Buhahahaha see damage control, slave I beseech thee to go back to Ilorin look for a well equipped Alfa to learn from about your religion Islam, ur god Allah and messenger Muhammad the paedophile
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by advocatejare(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Is Allah your God not abusive?

"The foolish among the people will say, What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face? Say, To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 142)

"Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture - those are cursed by Allah and cursed by those who curse,"
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 159)

And Muhammad cursed people that exposed his lies:

Sahih Bukhari 1:3:132
Narrated By Um Salama
Um-Sulaim came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Verily, Allah is not shy of (telling you) the truth. Is it necessary for a woman to take a bath after she has a wet dream (nocturnal sexual discharge?) The Prophet replied, "Yes, if she notices a discharge." Um Salama, then covered her face and asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Does a woman get a discharge?" He replied, "Yes, let your right hand be in dust (An Arabic expression you say to a person when you contradict his statement meaning "you will not achieve goodness"wink, and that is why the son resembles his mother."

OK, NOW MENTION HOW MANY SCRIPTURES YOUR GOD THAT IS NOT CONFUSED SENT? TO WHO? AND TO WHICH NATIONS?
Allah gave you multiple Quran: Hafs, Warsh etc

1. Quran was not perfect until Uthman made it so

2. Uthman burnt the other Qirats after he was done with standardization of the Quran

3. It was the standardized Quran that he sent to all provinces and not the original Quran received by Muhammad.

As at the time Uthman did this around 652AD there were no diacritical marks and vowelization in the Arabic language, they came 100-200 years later and the current Quran have them, that means Quranic was later edited so that diacritical marks and vowelization could be added many years after Uthman had died.

Can you produce the Uthmanic Quran without diacritical marks and vowelization today? No, if yes, show us.

After the compilation they burnt other manuscripts of the Quran which was against what Mohammed said, Mohammed said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects but after Uthman and Zayd were done with their fabrications they burnt all the other Quranic manuscripts including the other dialects of revelation.

The instructions to burn the other manuscripts was never given by Muhammad before he died nor by Allah, Zayd and Uthman only acted on their own accounts, and they burnt the evidence to cover up their fabrications and gave the Muslim world the revised edition of the Quran.

But the Shia were angry because they knew the Quran had been corrupted.

The Muslims continue to read Uthmanic codex of the Quran until 934 AD when ibn Mujahid read that Muhammad actually said he received the Quran in 7 different dialects but since Uthman and Zayd had burnt the other dialects up, Ibn Mujahid then created his own 7 dialects of the Quran which are Nafi; Ibn Kathir; Ibn 'Amir; Abu Amr; Asim, Hafs; Hamzah; al-Kisai.

In 1924 in Cairo Egypt, The Hafs manuscript was edited into the Quran you have today.

Hence today's Quran is not the same as the one Mohammed received, it's not the same as the one Uthman and Zayd fabricated, it's a different one entirely. Go and learn my friend

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

So Uthman sent for the manuscript with Hafsa
"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

Different versions of the Quran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by RightChannel: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

You posts reeks of stupidity and it lacks substance! So i no dey reply am till i see one wey get atom of sense.

The Stupidity you firstly tagged someone with is an act of praising right? So you're pained when such word was saith to you bah? Nonsense..

If you don't want people to abuse you, don't abuse someone at first okay. Next time you talk maturely

AntiChristian:

Allah sends scriptures to any nation He wills. Some were mentioned and others are not. If you say He sends two to a nation, how many was sent to others not mentioned? Sometimes you need to be calm and using your brain.

Apart from the Quran allah your god sent to Arab nations through Muhammad, which other book does ur god allah sent again?

AntiChristian:

So na race dey determine Prophethood? I didn't know you are a racist Christian! Show a verse that says Arabs can never be Prophets?

But when are you going to learn, antiIslam has warned you NOT to use question to answer question, guy learn nah

We only knew Muhammad as one and only arab messenger, is there any prophet before him or after him from Arab?

AntiChristian:

Ignorant you said, grin and that's why you can't answer simplest question you were given rather used question to answer question. allah has already knew your problem and suffering, just imagine what allah said in Quran 10:94

And if thou art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.

See how allah take disgrace you and late Muhammad

2 Likes

Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by enilove(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah, As you know Allah sends Prophets in succession to guide Mankind. Some He reveals scriptures to and others may used the last scripture available to them. Their scope is usually given.

All nations got one or more Prophet(s).

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily! We have sent you with the truth, a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner. And there never was a nation but a warner had passed among them.”
[Faatir 3524]

“And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghoot (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Taghoot besides Allah)”
[an-Nahl 16:36].

Hence it is part of the justice of Allah that He has decreed that He will not punish anyone whom the call of the Prophets and Messengers did not reach, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning)”

[al-Isra’ 17:15]

“This is because your Lord would not destroy the (populations of) towns for their wrongdoing (i.e. associating others in worship along with Allah) while their people were unaware (so the Messengers were sent)”

[al-An ‘am 6:131].

But Allah has not told us the stories of all the Messengers; rather He has only told us the stories of some of them. He has not told us the stories of most of them, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Messengers We have mentioned to you before, and Messengers We have not mentioned to you”
[an-Nisa’ 4:164].

Moses was given a scripture which was directed to his people and the establishment of Pharaoh!

After that came David's Zabur for his people around Jerusalem.

After that came Jesus' Injeel for the Children of Israel.

And the final scripture in Qur'an for the entire mankind and Jinn.

So these are the plan of Allah in His infinite wisdom that all nations gets a Prophet. And there's no punishment without prior warning!

If one Prophet had been enough God would have only sent Noah and then no one else! But He kept sending them Abraham, Elijah, Elisha, Ezekiel, Moses, Aaron, Job, Ishmael, Lot, Enoch Jacob, Isaac, David, Solomon, Jonah, Zacharias, ……John, Jesus and Muhammad.

This is like a baton race and Muhammad is the last messenger of Allah just as the Qur'an is the final word of Allah!

That is the wrong notion Muhammad had and he felt he could create his own religion.

His problem is lack of understanding of the Bible and bcis he was illustrate.

All the prophets b4 Moses did not bring any law or statutes because God knew it was not the time.
Our God is All knowing .

When God called Abraham , he told him that the whole world shall be saved through him and his promised child Isaac & not Ishmael . God also told him that his children were going to be enslaved in a foreign land and after 400 years they will be saved and would return to their land.
This would serve as evidence for the WHOLE WORLD to know the God of Abraham.

Thus started the ministry of Moses which he delivered with LAWS AND STATUTES for them to follow.
Moses told the Israelites to be Expecting a MESSIAHS ( JESUS CHRIST ) and him should they follow.

All the prophets after Moses did not bring new LAWS AND MODE of worshipping God unlike ISLAM , most then prophesied about the coming of the Messiah. Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

The essence of the Bible centred on HOLINESS.

What then is the need for the QURAN.

THE QURAN AND MUHAMMAD DID NOT BRING ANYTHING GOOD BUT VIOLENCE AND DIVISION.

IT BROUGHT A NEW MODE OF WORSHIPOING OF GOD DIFFERENT FROM THE ISRAELITES BUT THE SAME WITH THE IDOL WORSHIPPERS OF ARABIA.

IT BROUGHT ANOTHER NAME OF GOD WHICH THE IDOLATERS USED TO WORSHIP THEIR GOD.

TELL ME WHY ALL THESE DIFFERENCES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
enilove:

That is the wrong notion Muhammad had and he felt he could create his own religion.

His problem is lack of understanding of the Bible and bcis he was illustrate.

Muhammad did not create a new religion! None of the Islamic text says this. That is your first lie.
And for the Prophet being unlettered is one of the miracles of his Prophethood!
Moreover the Bible as it is today was not available during the time of the Prophet. If it was, you can tell us the versions that were available then.

All the prophets b4 Moses did not bring any law or statutes because God knew it was not the time.
Our God is All knowing.

This is another lie again. There were laws in place before Moses. Onan was killed God in Genesis because he spilled sperm not wanting to create children for his brother. Law comes before punishment!

When God called Abraham , he told him that the whole world shall be saved through him and his promised child Isaac & not Ishmael . God also told him that his children were going to be enslaved in a foreign land and after 400 years they will be saved and would return to their land.
This would serve as evidence for the WHOLE WORLD to know the God of Abraham.

It's good to know that God does favoritism. Your God favors the child of the freeborn to that of a slave's. And how fair is this?

No doubt Ishmael was the first Born so why did God approve his fertilization and reject the product?

Thus started the ministry of Moses which he delivered with LAWS AND STATUTES for them to follow.
Moses told the Israelites to be Expecting a MESSIAHS (JESUS CHRIST ) and him should they follow.

Was Jesus' name mentioned in the verse?
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
Deuteronomy 18:15

So how did Jesus fulfill this Prophecy? There are many people from the Bible who could fit in this Prophecy starting from Joshua who took over from Moses!

All the prophets after Moses did not bring new LAWS AND MODE of worshipping God unlike ISLAM , most then prophesied about the coming of the Messiah. Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

Stop all these lies na! Was Moses clapping, singing and dancing to worship God? Was that not from the Biblical David? Didn't David receive revelation from God? Why did God gave him that if the previous ones are still relevant?

And Jonah was sent to people of Nineveh to do what? Once again, Laws come before punishment!

The essence of the Bible centred on HOLINESS.

Which Bible? Old Testament or New Testament? And which of the Books centers on holiness?

What then is the need for the QURAN.
The Qur'an is the final revelation of the creator to all of Mankind and Jinn. All the previous revelation were restricted in scope to peoples or nations!

THE QURAN AND MUHAMMAD DID NOT BRING ANYTHING GOOD BUT VIOLENCE AND DIVISION.

That's your own bigoted opinion! It is those who interpret the Qur'an like you do that are violent!

IT BROUGHT A NEW MODE OF WORSHIPOING OF GOD DIFFERENT FROM THE ISRAELITES BUT THE SAME WITH THE IDOL WORSHIPPERS OF ARABIA.
Lies upon lies!
Moses, Abraham and Even Jesus worshipped by putting their face to the ground! They never sang, danced and clapped as you guys do.

The Islam we practice is the way the Prophet practiced it but all Prophets practiced Islam the way Allah directed them. The mode of worship may differ.

See Below:

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)

Prostration is the best position to communicate with Allah and a true Muslim would prostrate over 34 times daily in Prayer!
[/quote]

[/quote]
IT BROUGHT ANOTHER NAME OF GOD WHICH THE IDOLATERS USED TO WORSHIP THEIR GOD.

TELL ME WHY ALL THESE DIFFERENCES[/quote]

Another lie again. Maybe your lies are due to ignorance.

Where did the Idolators use Allah in worshipping their gods?

Allah (Arabic) = El/Elohim (Hebrew) And Elah (Aramaic-Language of Jesus)

And Allah is used for God in the Arabic Bible too so why lie like this?
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by efficiencie(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

OK, for the records I don't know him as a Muslim scholar.

Help consult the Holy Ghost if this is correct?
I don't have to. The Bible already says many teachers would come teaching enticing doctrines and those with itchy ears will listen to them. The Bible also tells us that some so called builders (pastors etc) will build different calibre of Christians some of gold and some of wood or stubble. So it is expected that some who deem themselves teachers would attempt to predict the time of the coming of Christ when it is futile trying to do that.

Back to Yasir Qhadi, you claim you don't know him as a scholar okay let look at some of the holes in the holey Quran and your religion Islam. I have a couple of questions. If Allah means God and God is a title then what is the name of Allah? Please don't tell me about Allah's 99 epithets which you call names. Those are not names but epithets. What is Allah's name.

If the Quran was perfectly preserved how come a tame sheep ate the Quranic verses on the 5 or 10 definite breastfeeding of adult men to make them a mahram and the verse on stoning of adulterers. If Allah cannot protect his book from a sheep why should I trust the Quran?

Did Muhammad actually marry a 6 year old Aisha and banged her when she was just 9 years old? If yes, will you do the same today? If no, is Muhammad a paedophile?

More questions on the way...the holey quran has a lot of holes to look into.
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2020
efficiencie:

I don't have to. The Bible already says many teachers would come teaching enticing doctrines and those with itchy ears will listen to them. The Bible also tells us that some so called builders (pastors etc) will build different calibre of Christians some of gold and some of wood or stubble. So it is expected that some who deem themselves teachers would attempt to predict the time of the coming of Christ when it is futile trying to do that.

O! So the 5G Pastor na scam? Let Christ Embassy congregation get hold of you. Indaboski Pahose na scam too? What about Daddy G.O. that Jesus drank his tea?
And that Apostle that gave a testimony of someone going abroad via toilet?
Or the one that produced Visa from his shoe?
Or the congregation that uses lemon waist coat about which is believed to be bulletproof!

Back to Yasir Qhadi, you claim you don't know him as a scholar okay let look at some of the holes in the holey Quran and your religion Islam. I have a couple of questions. If Allah means God and God is a title then what is the name of Allah? Please don't tell me about Allah's 99 epithets which you call names. Those are not names but epithets. What is Allah's name.

Allah is the Arabic name of the one God the creator of all things. Allah was even used as God in the Arabic Bible, so what lies are you bringing here.

Arabic, Hebrew and Aramaic are examples of Semitic language traceable to Shem one of the descendant of Noah.

Allah is in Arabic. El/Elohim in Hebrew and Elah in Aramaic. Jesus spoke Aramaic while most known prophets spoke Hebrew.

And you said 99 names are epithets not names! This is ignorance. Allah told us these names in the Qu'ran and through His Prophet.

If the Quran was perfectly preserved how come a tame sheep ate the Quranic verses on the 5 or 10 definite breastfeeding of adult men to make them a mahram and the verse on stoning of adulterers. If Allah cannot protect his book from a sheep why should I trust the Quran?
This is one of the weak reports spread by Christian liars hoping to spread their unapproved religion by falsehood.

Can the sheep eat the Qu'ran people memorised too? Millions and millions have memorised the Qu'ran by heart from the time of our Prophet.

How was the Bible preserved? How was it copied? Has there ever been additions or omissions? Why many versions (not translations)? Why are there Apocrypha?
Who wrote each Bible books? Can they be verified to have written them?
Who authorised them to write?

Did Muhammad actually marry a 6 year old Aisha and banged her when she was just 9 years old? If yes, will you do the same today? If no, is Muhammad a paedophile?

More questions on the way...the holey quran has a lot of holes to look into.

What's your definition of Pedophilia? Muhammad was never involved in that. Pedophilia doesn't include marriage and the Prophet never harmed Aa'isha his wife in the marriage.

None of his enemies during his time ever mentioned this as it was normal.

So where are the holes?
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
Well, according to God's Old Law of Moses, the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, only from among the Israelites will God send a prophet to His Israel. So, to be a prophet of God, you have to be of Israelite descent. undecided
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, according to God's Old Law of Moses, the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, only from among the Israelites will God send a prophet to His Israel. So, to be a prophet of God, you have to be of Israelite descent. undecided

In short your own version of God is racist! Didn't know Noah was from Israel too!
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
In short your own version of God is racist! Didn't know Noah was from Israel too!
How can He be racist when every race and language on this planet is represented among those who He loves — His Israel? Or do we no longer understand the meaning of the word racist? undecided
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How can He be racist when every race and language on this planet is represented among those who He loves — His Israel? Or do we no longer understand the meaning of the word racist? undecided

Racist is the fact that he was sent ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel.
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:
Racist is the fact that he was sent ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel.
You now wish to redefine the meaning of the word to suit your own interpretation then? undecided
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You now wish to redefine the meaning of the word to suit your own interpretation then? undecided

Let's call it discrimination of people according to preference aka favoritism!
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:
Let's call it discrimination of people according to preference aka favoritism!
We could do all that dishonest bullsheet or we could simply accept this as it presents itself. He is God of Israel suggesting He imposes Himself --- His Will -- only on those who are of the blood of Israel. Israel didn't necessarily have a choice in the matter as God carefully chose Israel for His plan from even before their beginnings, this as His inheritance in the land of men. undecided

Now, other nations and peoples have their own deities, but He is God over the people of Israel and the land of Canaan. By scattering His people abroad to all ends of the earth, He reaps for Himself and His purpose the DNA of all peoples and races on the earth
And calling all those whom He scattered back to Himself at the end is His Wlll. undecided
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by AntiChristian: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
We could do all that dishonest bullsheet or we could simply accept this as it presents itself. He is God of Israel suggesting He imposes Himself --- His Will -- only on those who are of the blood of Israel. Israel didn't necessarily have a choice in the matter as God carefully chose Israel for His plan from even before their beginnings, this as His inheritance in the land of men. undecided

Now, other nations and peoples have their own deities, but He is God over the people of Israel and the land of Canaan. By scattering His people abroad to all ends of the earth, He reaps for Himself and His purpose the DNA of all peoples and races on the earth
And calling all those whom He scattered back to Himself at the end is His Wlll. undecided

I agree with you!

The Israelites were God’s “Chosen People,” and God had harsh things to say about neighboring tribes.

No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of Jehovah, not even in the tenth generation (Deuteronomy 23:3).

God also forbids intermarriage with these foreign tribes (Deut. 7:3; Ezra 9:2, 10:10; Nehemiah 13).

Let’s revisit the fact that Matthew is contradictory when it says both “Make disciples of all nations” and “Do not go among the Gentiles [but only] to the lost sheep of Israel."

Coupled with Jesus calling the woman dog vs Israelites masters!

Abeg! Make we rest!

Even Israelites slaves get better treatment!
Re: 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:
1. I agree with you! The Israelites were God’s “Chosen People,” and God had harsh things to say about neighboring tribes. No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of Jehovah, not even in the tenth generation (Deuteronomy 23:3). God also forbids intermarriage with these foreign tribes (Deut. 7:3; Ezra 9:2, 10:10; Nehemiah 13).

2. Let’s revisit the fact that Matthew is contradictory when it says both “Make disciples of all nations” and “Do not go among the Gentiles [but only] to the lost sheep of Israel." Coupled with Jesus calling the woman dog vs Israelites masters! Abeg! Make we rest!

3. Even Israelite slaves get better treatment!
1. The Israelites were not chosen because they were gods amongst men or because of their goodness. They were murderers, a stiffnecked people but God chose them anyways because what mattered was not the people but His plan. And yes, under the Old Covenant which He made with them, He required them to remain separated from the other people around them but did the people obey - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6? Because they refused to obey God, He cursed and scattered them to the ends of the world, hence the reason why they need redemption, Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Contradictory because you pulled those claims out of their original context in order to assert a meaning different from that established in the context provided? Always pay close attention to the context of the message so you don't confuse your confusion for a contradiction in the text. undecided

In the passage below, when Jesus Christ first sent the 12 out to announce the Kingdom of God, He sent them only to a subset of the Israelite people, the Jews -- the tribes which were yet to be exiled at the time. Understand that the Jewish people are majorly descendants of the tribe of Benjamin and Judah, and at the time Jesus Christ was in the land, also present were some from the clan of Levi. undecided
5 Jesus sent the twelve men out with these instructions: “Don’t go to the non-Jewish people. And don’t go into any town where the Samaritans live.
6 But go to the people of Israel. They are like sheep that are lost.
7 When you go, tell them this: ‘God’s kingdom is now very near.[a]’
8 Heal the sick. Bring the dead back to life. Heal the people who have leprosy. And force demons out of people. I give you these powers freely, so help others freely.
9 Don’t carry any money with you—gold or silver or copper.
10 Don’t carry a bag. Take only the clothes and sandals you are wearing. And don’t take a walking stick. A worker should be given what he needs. - Matthew 10 vs 5 - 10
Not only did He tell them not to go to the Israelites of the other 10 tribes, but He also told them not to visit the Samaritans who were descendants from the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh, also Israelites. Salvation for the people of Israel was prophesied to come from the house of David - the Jews — this had to be fulfilled. Also, see Mark 6 vs 7 - 13 & Luke 10 vs 1 - 12 undecided

In Matthew 15 vs 22 - 26, we indeed read of Jesus Christ referring to those who were not of Israel's dogs. We already read, however, in Matthew 7 vs 6 where Jesus Christ already gave His followers instructions not to give that which is Holy to the dogs— it is not meant for them. The woman seemed to understand well her place in the order that was set by the God of Israel — not Jesus Christ by the way— and gladly got what it was she came for. undecided

As for Jesus Christ eventually sending His followers out into the world to make disciples of all nations, well, He did come for the lost sheep of Israel, and not just the Jewish subset of Israel. When He first sent His followers out among the Jews to teach and tell them of the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ also urged them not to take food or money with them. However, by the time He sent them out, after His resurrection into the vast world out there, He urged them to take with supplies given that they would now have to go into the unfamiliar world of the other lost tribes of Israel scattered to all nations of the world. undecided

3. Yes, even to this day, an arab slave is assured better treatment than a Nigerian slave in the arab world. Na so e dey be. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Time To Get Rid Of Worldly Songs / Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians, Police ! / A Life Without Christ Is Full Of Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.