Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid (46448 Views)

4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Bobotic(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
What of Lai Mohammed? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Dominion202: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
H
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by DoubleEngine007: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Chike

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by chocboi78(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Only 7..they pass 20 boss..
Buh remove omah lay nd replace with cheque or black bonez or oxlade

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by 2cribz: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lookin' out of my project window oh hoe wa
Oh, I feel uninspired
Lookin' out of my project window
Oh, it makes me feel, so tired

OG ron isley bad boy old man gangstar r n b voice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UOihJiXsTA
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Bkayyy: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who is Tems?
Its like I'm aging out of the game

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by riyanxeally(f): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:
since I saw tems at the beginning of the list I know it's a trashy stuff

who is tems ??

and lastly
which Kain mumu lyrics teni get
teni as how
I'm not getting this
this guy need brain resetting with knock
asin I love tems but na weed weh she Dey sing be lyrics�����abi na rizzla�
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
u
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Ratedgang: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

who is tems ??

and lastly
teni as how
I'm not getting this
who are you?
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Hezmatosky: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Am still thinking of the meaning of fem cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by banio: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Life is lucky lucky. Hardwork, using of one's brain is important though

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Olawumi1032(f): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
what of Laycon

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by toyinjimoh(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

You don't know tems?

She's the girl that sang the song "try me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEp-P2-rqY
if u don't know Tems then u need to wake up u have been sleeping since

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Raychee(f): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Only Burna boy and Tuface are worthy to be on that list.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by iyapont: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

You don't know tems?

She's the girl that sang the song "try me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEp-P2-rqY
Wizkid featured her in Essence,this girl is good
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Generally, Nigerian Artist lack lyrics...

But when it's comes Melody and songs you can dance to, they are the best bet....

Note: most songs they sing is all about yansh, booze and the love of their life life...

but hu send me!?!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by ukaface(f): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
What happened to Johnny drille.

A ni pe ẹ́yin Nigerians ẹ́ mọ orin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
You people have started.
How you comparing wizkid that started in 2008 with artists that are barely two years in the industry?
Davido also dropped his first in 2010 if I'm right.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by uptimum123(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
If there's no Brymo then the list is trash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by geezynoni: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fireboy should be topping this list

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by tunize(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
O.p why now
Musicians with good lyrics in 9ja you can listen to
2face idibia (but baba nor too get that kind vibe again age don entr)
Johnny drille
Benz
Brymo
Darey
Burna boy too sha join
Realistically if u wan hear better song play this guys song.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

who is tems ??

and lastly
teni as how
I'm not getting this
This otondo don't know good music, am sorry for you

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by zealousayo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
If Brymo is not there, the list is wack and useless.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
Ottyn01:
How can you say wizkid don't have lyrics?
I dnt blame you,

Wizkid is the real GOAT!
Take it or leave it...StarboyFC
[/s]

Kai look at this 12 year old typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by adesmarty: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
lol. According to Nigerians,
Once you begin to sing slow jams in Nigeria,then you're good lyrically
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by genius43(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Johnny Drille
Chike
Brymo
Clay
Blessing Tangban
Goodgirl LA
Lady Donli
Nonso Amadi

Just to name a few

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Donspicey: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

who is tems ??

and lastly
teni as how
I'm not getting this

If u no know TEMS u no sabi music wey get content be dat.....

you should be asking wat of:

Kaptain.......

Seyi vibez......

Johnny Drille.......

Chike...........

Ayanfe viral........

Diamond jimma.........

Otega...........

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by mayor1814: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
when I see thread like dis, brrryyymmooo and Asa come to mind.

ASAP add brymo and Asa to d list

6 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bkayyy:
Who is Tems?
Its like I'm aging out of the game

Welcome to the club

Grab a cigar , sit down and watch the kids clown cool
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Matthew819: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Omah lay is trying..
Tubaba and burna boy nor senior men...you nor suppose put them for that list

I wonder o. Just imagine? A whole 2baba and Burna boy for that list. That’s a big disrespect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.