Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid (46463 Views)

4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Golden75(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hahahaha so dis one know music for his mind abi
U add Omalay and Tems and Temi,
No Johnny Drille,Brymo,Asa,Kizz Daniel,Simi,Falz and Adekunle Gold

Weldon sir
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by vickydevoka(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

You don't know tems?

She's the girl that sang the song "try me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEp-P2-rqY
Omo dat gal good die
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by hstar: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ok
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Oshokalo: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
op u go add tems like say u hear wetin she dey talk,let me even ask u what is good lyrics to u
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by oyeb15: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Naira Marley beat everyone on that list.This OP is still in year 2012
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Oblizdahfuture: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:
since I saw tems at the beginning of the list I know it's a trashy stuff

who is tems ??

and lastly
which Kain mumu lyrics teni get
teni as how
I'm not getting this
this guy need brain resetting with knock

Eat first, be yourself then Play her Song "try me"..........
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by tunize(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Liposure:
benz or bez
Sorry bez
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Drone95(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Where's MI?
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by mariahAngel(f): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

You don't know tems?

I didn't bother to know her name before...

I really really like her voice
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by emperorzz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Peruzzi and Adekunle gold are not there. M.I. is the baba of them all!
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by udemzyudex(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

I know tems
I have her songs in my playlist

she doesn't have up to 5songs and you're using them to compare

she hasn't even reign up to a year
even omah lay

how can you say omah lay has a good lyrics ?
in which song?
lo lo ??
you ??
bad intentions?

Omo the way some people dey compile their list ehn, you go begin dey wonder.
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by copyrites: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Where is Laycon?

Boy is the most intelligent singer/rapper in the whole of Africa.

Your list is useless without that name. When it comes to content, lyrics and vibes, he has no match abeg.
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Vexedkid(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:
7. Burna boy
Oluwaburna at no. 7. gang gang gang gang!!!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by copyrites: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
How can you talk about content without Laycon? What sort of list is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNH6uMT6U6I

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by spirul77: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
Where's vector, brymo and wurld

U con put fireboy....chai

How many songs omah lay get?
vector just dey force himself to sound intelligent .
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by copyrites: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
This is another Freestyle from Laycon before Big Brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TR6JjWjjb4

Listen to good vibes and free your mind from wack songs without content.
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Silentgroper(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

Joeboy's lyrics are as wack as Wizkid and davido.
Shattap! ... Joeboy is definitely dan d likes of omah lay
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by victorazyvictor(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

You don't know tems?

Same voice with Omah Lay
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Vexedkid(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lovelyn451:
owu sa gi eeh, I g'amali ife eh...whoever sang this song is good
Wizboy dah year. sister u don old o

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by bodee(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
chiiraq802:
Aside Burna boy and 2face the rest are trash.... cool
and including Fire Boy
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by girlspet1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Are you guys talking about good lyrics or voice?

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by blingxx(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
Where's vector, brymo and wurld

U con put fireboy....chai

How many songs omah lay get?

Forget o . .omah dey burst head ,number songs no matter...erigga suppose dey their sef
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Chimatesky64: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

I know tems I have her songs in my playlist
she doesn't have up to 5songs and you're using them to compare

she hasn't even reign up to a year even omah lay
how can you say omah lay has a good lyrics ? in which song? lo lo ?? you ?? bad intentions?
he said artists that have better lyrics.
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by officialfestus(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:
7. Burna boy
remove burna
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by TemmyT002(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Na Yoruba people invent music.
Don't argue with me. Just think about it.
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by copyrites: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
You people don't rate Laycon on this thread at all

Imagine referring "lo lo lo lo lo" as contents cheesy

It is very disrespectful to see some names on this thread when songs like this exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz8tmJKXjSw
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by bamasite2: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Erigga or nothing Add Jonny Drille
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Pimine: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
azawuoba:
nice list please add the following

Jonny drille
Wurld
Ladipoe
Brymo
Asa
Beautiful Nubian
SDC
Oxlade

infact all Alte Gathering
Aswearugaaad

Any list without Brymo and Asa is not a list. It's a dictionary.
Only python devs will understand grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by jimmychang: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:
since I saw tems at the beginning of the list I know it's a trashy stuff

who is tems ??

and lastly
which Kain mumu lyrics teni get
teni as how
I'm not getting this
this guy need brain resetting with knock

Tems no get lyrics ....wahala !....Some People sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Silentgroper(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
hanyechukwu88981:
:
Simping song nobody sing simping songs pass fire boy....
well I'm not a fan of either
Fireboy don dry jor.
i think all nigerian artiste sings simping songs except 4rm burna boy nd happens to have d better girl..
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
azawuoba:

are you okay? nah about simping song we dey talk?
I thought only me noticed, that guy is the biggest Simp turned musician....from baby to whatever shits he sang, they're so irritating to the soul, aaaah!
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Lovelyn451(f): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Vexedkid:
Wizboy dah year. sister u don old o
we no be mate o...lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.