Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid (46507 Views)

4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by karika2018: 12:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Samorobo2:
It is the following for me.

Burna boy
Tems
Wurld
Fireboy
Runtown
Omah lay
Joeboy
oxlade
Adekunle gold
Asa
Falz
Nonso amadi
Tiwa savage too dey try but sometimes she dey fvck up

Ne of this list you mentioned here is close to rudeboy.......he is the only nigerian singer with good lyrics........tuface is next......the rest are not even close
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Opoki(m): 1:33am On Dec 02, 2020
The list is not complete without JappOfficial, Google StreetlyGospel
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Subonbon(m): 2:00am On Dec 02, 2020
Madibah:

I know tems
I have her songs in my playlist

she doesn't have up to 5songs and you're using them to compare

she hasn't even reign up to a year
even omah lay
Omah lay na harmattan.... Dry lyrics to be sincere
how can you say omah lay has a good lyrics ?
in which song?
lo lo ??
you ??
bad intentions?
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Eaztzide: 3:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Madibah:

I have every of her song in my PC
she's a good artist no doubt
she's outstanding
but she's not good enough to be on his list

Lol. How is she not good enough. For her to be considered by a GOAT (Wizkid) and even feature on his album shows she is no mere talent
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by PropertyBuying(f): 4:05am On Dec 02, 2020
NnamdiN:
didn't even know this song was from a Nigerian and by a woman. She sounds so manly.
Really?!
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by phr33man(m): 5:47am On Dec 02, 2020
What of Brymo?
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by dstar01(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2020
From the present day Nigerian musicians, I only listen to Burna Boy, Johnny Drille, Simi, AG, Ric Hassani and Teni.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by NnamdiN: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2020
PropertyBuying:

Really?!
I tell ya. I always thought it was by a foreign artist.

Tupacx:

Download "damages" by Tems

The girl is fire
thanks. Will do
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2020
My young sister we just need the right support
azawuoba:

who could that be
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Finch1213: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2020
You should also listen to Amaeraa
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by joxxy01(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Madibah:
since I saw tems at the beginning of the list I know it's a trashy stuff

who is tems ??

and lastly
which Kain mumu lyrics teni get
teni as how
I'm not getting this
this guy need brain resetting with knock
Do u even know good Music at all? Tems? Baba na ur brain need check up
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by jojothaiv(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:

guy you too Sabi abeg

payper, vayder, Victor AD, Mojeed, Blackbonez, Odunsi

but Ghost and Tec are d best lyricists
I've never slept on the SDC fam, I hope you have heard about Jaga (The President)

Worthy of mention is IllBliss, man has a relatable rap album and Jesse Jagz too
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by mcquin(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Zeinymira:
How many times are we going to dilute Mi Abaga's rap to get Wizkid/Davido kinda lyrics?
Lol grin
Take out the drums, break the river banks.
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by xilo1717(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Probably Asa isn't a Nigeria grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Zeinymira(f): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2020
mcquin:

Take out the drums, break the river banks.
Lol
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by TonyBankz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
OP I agree with Yuh on list but Yuh didn't include RUNTOWN ....
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by TonyBankz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
OP I agree with Yuh on the list but Yuh didn't include RUNTOWN...why?
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Eaglesence: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:

never heard of her but will surely download now

thanks

I will get and send you her youtube link. Shes a Nigerian
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Xavin: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2020
chiiraq802:
Aside Burna boy and 2face the rest are trash.... cool

Man wey sabi. U need chilled stout
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Eaglesence: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
azawuoba:

never heard of her but will surely download now

thanks

Hi, remember me? Have you checked out the song i told you about " AnnPraize"? Its a real hit.. What do you think?? Ok, incase you are yet to find her; here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOX2Z7y_zUs � Please Click The Link And Check Out My Official Single. Remember To Subscribe Too. More Hits On The Way. God Bless You.
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Elock1: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Eaglesence:

Hi, remember me? Have you checked out the song i told you about " AnnPraize"? Its a real hit.. What do you think?? Ok, incase you are yet to find her; here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOX2Z7y_zUs � Please Click The Link And Check Out My Official Single. Remember To Subscribe Too. More Hits On The Way. God Bless You.
Madibah:
since I saw tems at the beginning of the list I know it's a trashy stuff

who is tems ??

and lastly
which Kain mumu lyrics teni get
teni as how
I'm not getting this
this guy need brain resetting with knock
tems dy try but na that teni own offend me..
Teni with her children lyrics.

Although she did well in hustle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.