Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid (46470 Views)

4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Donspicey: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
genius43:
Johnny Drille Chike Brymo Clay Blessing Tangban Goodgirl LA Lady Donli Nonso Amadi
Just to name a few

Come ooooooo......

na wetin i dey type na im u dey type?

D ones wey i no rmbr dey ur list........
even preetyboydo
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
Hammyaladin:
Generally, Nigerian Artist lack lyrics...

But when it's comes Melody and songs you can dance to, they are the best bet....

Note: most songs they sing is all about yansh, booze and the love of their life life...

but hu send me!?!!!!
[/s]

Kai you talk alot oo

You must be a talkative
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
onecoder:
You people have started.
How you comparing wizkid that started in 2008 with artists that are barely two years in the industry?
Davido also dropped his first in 2010 if I'm right.
[/s]
Chai look at this 10 year old talking..
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by lymelyte(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Only tuface,burna boy and maybe Pato should be on that list.. The rest are casted beyond..same wine in a new bottle..

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Ayo2004: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Omah Lay rendered your list trash grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Let's just be real with ourselves here... All the above listed are as average as they come!!!

The main songs with impressive lyrics in Nigeria are Gospel songs: Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo, Eben, Samsong, Manus Akpanke, etc...

Not to forget the True Queens of MUSIC in Nigeria: Sinach, Ada Ehi, and Glowreeyah Braimah.

I am not even religious, yet I know this for a fact as a music lover!!!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Donspicey: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
azawuoba:
Yemi is a no no, Tiwa, she's past her prime,
Tems is d new queen

forget Tiwa jareh.......

Tolani is a bae...........

Amarae is ok.......

wurld is da Bomb........
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Ayandokun2000: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
chiiraq802:

Simping song nobody sing simping songs pass fire boy....

Which one be simping song again grin

Nairaland no go kee person cheesy
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by kingxsamz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Where's Wurld?
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Eaztzide: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

I know tems
I have her songs in my playlist

she doesn't have up to 5songs and you're using them to compare

she hasn't even reign up to a year
even omah lay

how can you say omah lay has a good lyrics ?
in which song?
lo lo ??
you ??
bad intentions?
Lol! It seems in this case you're not up to date then. She released an EP around October or so (For Broken Ears) which has a lot of amazing songs. You can go look it up and confirm for yourself so that next time you won't jump into conclusion without sufficient updated evidence.

Ciao kiss
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Tundex911: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Watch out for

OMAH LAY
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by ChampagneF(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

You don't know tems?

She's the girl that sang the song "try me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEp-P2-rqY
Oga they said lyrics tems repeats words in her songs like 10 times so whats ur point
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Yemike(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zeenolisky (Don't know the correct spelling) dey try. I heard his music while barbing dude's got some nice songs.

Who is Tem and omalay?

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Eaztzide: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:
3. Omah Lay
Remove this guy from this list

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by zedman1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

You don't know tems?

She's the girl that sang the song "try me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEp-P2-rqY
So she's Nigerian? I have that song on my phone and was thinking all the while she was Jamaican or so. Nice song.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Donspicey: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
chocboi78:
Only 7..they pass 20 boss.. Buh remove omah lay nd replace with cheque or black bonez or oxlade

i would prefer oxlade...........

blaqbones no dey dis category bro........

he dey dia erigga dem category..........

ckay or dice ailes can represent choc city

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Eaztzide: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:
4. Fireboy
And this one too
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Donspicey: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
zedman1:
So she's Nigerian? I have that song on my phone and was thinking all the while she was Jamaican or so. Nice song.

Frm osun state.....

Schooled in south Africa.....

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Donjuan77: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
we don't know tems but we know fem
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by donforeign: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:
3. Omah Lay

He's average

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Dollanaira: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Really
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by genius43(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Donspicey:

Come ooooooo......

na wetin i dey type na im u dey type?

D ones wey i no rmbr dey ur list........

even preetyboydo

Nice one ...
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Sleekfingers: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
The only naija artists i listen to is Asa and Bez.........the rest na thrash.... I spit
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Eaglesence: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
azawuoba:
nice list please add the following

Jonny drille
Wurld
Ladipoe
Brymo
Asa
Beautiful Nubian
SDC
Oxlade

infact all Alte Gathering

Thays not all na, what about AnnPraize! Her songs are worth listening to.
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Liposure: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Where is johnny drille where is brymo

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by dickson617(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:
I'm tired of the Davido and Wizkid hype. Yes they have sang lots of popular songs and yes they have helped introduce foreigners to Nigerian music, but their songs have lots of wack lyrics and stupid repetition of lines. And recently the quality of their songs have dropped.

If you want to listen to good Nigerian musicians that have great lyrics in their songs and not the rubbish from the likes of Davido and Wizkid, listen the the songs of these Artistes I'm about to Anmention. And Kiss Daniel no they there �

Here they are in no particular order:
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Madibah(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Eaztzide:

Lol! It seems in this case you're not up to date then. She released an EP around October or so (For Broken Ears) which has a lot of amazing songs. You can go look it up and confirm for yourself so that next time you won't jump into conclusion without sufficient updated evidence.

Ciao kiss

I have every of her song in my PC
she's a good artist no doubt
she's outstanding
but she's not good enough to be on his list
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Donspicey: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
genius43:

Nice one ...

Mehn i don too chop music oooooooo....

I sabi like 70% naija songs........

Arrhhh music don do me strong tinz ooo
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Mikora: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
What sort of fake list is this?
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by kingriqoriqo: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:
since I saw tems at the beginning of the list I know it's a trashy stuff

who is tems ??

and lastly
which Kain mumu lyrics teni get
teni as how
I'm not getting this
this guy need brain resetting with knock
who are you?
you are mad
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Liposure: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

I know tems
I have her songs in my playlist

she doesn't have up to 5songs and you're using them to compare

she hasn't even reign up to a year
even omah lay

how can you say omah lay has a good lyrics ?
in which song?
lo lo ??
you ??
bad intentions?
thank u jare. I ve listen to omahlay and all i see is a naughty singer

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Enceladus(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
azawuoba:
nice list please add the following

Jonny drille
Wurld
Ladipoe
Brymo
Asa
Beautiful Nubian
SDC
Oxlade

infact all Alte Gathering

Oil dey your head bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.