Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Men Please Be Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Be Simps (985 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Ladies Can Be Simps Too / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Please Be Simps by Gimmeballs(f): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
We need them most. I haven't seen a redpiller or the so called alphas done anything tangible for their wives or gfs. So I go with simps anyday they're the bestkiss

4 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Simps by Gimmeballs(f): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
I'll start scrutinizing men. Once I find out you're an Alpha I dump you no time
Re: Men Please Be Simps by doayt09: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gimmeballs:
We need them most. I haven't seen a redpiller or the so called alphas done anything tangible for their wives/gfs. So I go with simps anyday they're the bestkiss
You want someone to milk, huh?
Re: Men Please Be Simps by doayt09: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gimmeballs:
Hahahaha. What you need is an alpha male, not other way round. grin
Re: Men Please Be Simps by hashtagged(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gimmeballs:
We need them most. I haven't seen a redpiller or the so called alphas done anything tangible for their wives or gfs. So I go with simps anyday they're the bestkiss

Well you had them for thousands of years and you didn't treat them right, so don't complain about what they became.
They are monsters you made

8 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Simps by greymiles: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gimmeballs:
Which bush this one come from?

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Simps by hashtagged(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gimmeballs:

Will an alpha ever tell you he is one, you won't even know, well even if you find out you would have fallen too deep for him while the simps would be watching from the friendzone.

Simps end up with old ladies cause these ladies have no one but the simps to chase after them.

6 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Simps by Bluezy13(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
greymiles:

Which bush this one come from?

Kuvuki land.
She never sabi wetin be cloth.
Re: Men Please Be Simps by RedPanthar: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Even though he's overly nice to me I don't see my self indulging in Anal sex with him sooner or later. He said we go Anal or we are done. How could he shove a huge instrument inside my butt hole. Perhaps he wants to hurt me. Perhaps he doesn't love me anymore. advice please is anal sex worth trying? Enlighten me

Thanks for ur contributions. tongue
Re: Men Please Be Simps by planetx13: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Men Please Be Simps by planetx13: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
And what have you benefited from all the simps you have dated??.... Just come online and be spewing trash...

Ciao
Re: Men Please Be Simps by Nazgul: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gimmeballs:
We will gladly become simps if you agree to be slaves, i.e you'll kneel down to serve us meals, call us daddy, remain quite when we're talking and ask for permission to speak. You will bring your salary to us and we'll tell you how much we'll allocate back to you from your own money. You mustn't complain when we womanize cos it's in our nature to be promiscuous. You must defend us in public even though we're clearly wrong.

If these conditions are met I Nazgul do solemnly swear that I'll become a simp. grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Simps by grim33(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Before nko ode le like.
Re: Men Please Be Simps by AnonymousIQ: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Now I really believe the old statement "WOMEN ARE A CONFUSED SET OF HUMANS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY WANT"

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Simps by tobechi74: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gimmeballs:

Are you an alpha girl?
Re: Men Please Be Simps by tobechi74: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
doayt09:
Hahahaha. What you need is an alpha male, not other way round. grin

No, controlling girls love submissive guys
Re: Men Please Be Simps by tobechi74: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
RedPanthar:
Even though he's overly nice to me I don't see my self indulging in Anal sex with him sooner or later. He said we go Anal or we are done. How could he shove a huge instrument inside my butt hole. Perhaps he wants to hurt me. Perhaps he doesn't love me anymore. advice please is anal sex worth trying? Enlighten me

Thanks for ur contributions. tongue
Try it once, if it hurt stop.if u enjoy it, continue. A trial will convince you
Re: Men Please Be Simps by Degrezhaa: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
AnonymousIQ:
Now I really believe the old statement "WOMEN ARE A CONFUSED SET OF HUMANS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY WANT"
Bro i disagree with you on this...
WOMEN actually know what they want and what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Simps by Jessepaid(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shit....well..

You will only find true peace with a woman if you agree to everything she says and everything she does..

There will be no arguments or conflict whatsoever in the relationship

The lioness hunts, and but the Lion always takes the first bite..

P:S you always know an alpha when you see one...
Re: Men Please Be Simps by okanlanwon44879: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Before nko ode le like.
Re: Men Please Be Simps by Bornsinner7: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
I looked up her profile pic and saw three gluttons sitting around an empty table waiting for someone who will fall victim to sponsor their afternoon meal..

Good luck on your simp hunting..

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Simps by TJaguar(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I looked up her profile pic and saw three gluttons sitting around an empty table waiting for someone who will fall victim to sponsor their afternoon meal..

Good luck on your simp hunting..
What a deduction!! grin
Re: Men Please Be Simps by TJaguar(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
I hope when he gets too simpish you want to get sick of him
Re: Men Please Be Simps by Bornsinner7: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
TJaguar:

What a deduction!! grin
grin
Re: Men Please Be Simps by missimelda01(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Redpillers are bunch of insecure boys.

The key is having emotional intelligence not forming King Kong.
Re: Men Please Be Simps by Gimmeballs(f): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nazgul:

We will gladly become simps if you agree to be slaves, i.e you'll kneel down to serve us meals, call us daddy, remain quite when we're talking and ask for permission to speak. You will bring your salary to us and we'll tell you how much we'll allocate back to you from your own money. You mustn't complain when we womanize cos it's in our nature to be promiscuous. You must defend us in public even though we're clearly wrong.

If these conditions are met I Nazgul do solemnly swear that I'll become a simp. grin
Re: Men Please Be Simps by Nazgul: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Gimmeballs:
Wetin happen...

Re: Men Please Be Simps by SILENTandSMART2: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
op I'm ready to turn to simp provided that you will take care of me like baby, spend cash on me baby girl

smiley
Re: Men Please Be Simps by DEMZEE(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
missimelda01:
Redpillers are bunch of insecure boys.

The key is having emotional intelligence not forming King Kong.

U lack knowledge of the redpill that's y u say so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(video): Female Student Caught Red Handed / For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland / The Real Reason Why Brother Jacob Loved Sister Rachael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.