Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland (982 Views)

Five Reasons Why Thinkers and Philosophers Struggle In Marriage / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises / 3 Crazy Reasons Why Men Pull Away From You. N0. 3 Will Shock You Small! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
It is a shame that most of you people shouting "Pedophilia" up and down on nairaland are cowards.

Ned was 57 years old when he took regina at the age of 17. (Grandpa) Because he is rich , everyone became humble. He did it in front of the world and no one could do nothing about it because of the cowardness in human nature .

Any small post or comment about girls 17 yrs old on nairaland, you filthy assholes will be shouting Pedophilia up and down. But I dont blame ya'll, ur self esteem is lowered and only respect rich people. If not yall should be on Neds social media page blasting him.

I'm sure half of the people talking about teen girls on nairaland are not even up to 30 yes old. Cowardssss!

1 Like

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by TUANKU(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why are you mad? Do you get turned on by kids?

1 Like

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by SportsHD: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
All this epistle to support paedophilia?
Your generation dey craze grin

2 Likes

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
TUANKU:
Why are you mad? Do you get turned on by kids?

A comment sense would help you avoid calling certain people kids.. ode
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:
All this epistle to support paedophilia?
Your generation dey craze grin

Were u not the guy with the bad mouth odour ? Please.. get off this thread .. ewww.. see his mouth like Epistle. Afofun gbemi
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
It is a shame that most of you people shouting "Pedophilia" up and down on nairaland are cowards.

Ned was 57 years old when he took regina at the age of 17. (Grandpa) Because he is rich , everyone became humble. He did it in front of the world and no one could do nothing about it because of the cowardness in human nature .

Any small post or comment about girls 17 yrs old on nairaland, you filthy assholes will be shouting Pedophilia up and down. But I dont blame ya'll, ur self esteem is lowered and only respect rich people. If not yall should be on Neds social media page blasting him.

I'm sure half of the people talking about teen girls on nairaland are not even up to 30 yes old. Cowardssss!
What is this one saying. Didn't u see that Regina Daniels Parent(s) approved the marriage?
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
What is this one saying. Didn't u see that Regina Daniels Parent(s) approved the marriage?

Exactly why I called you all cowards. If a mother approves a 14 year old for marriage, she should be married. ?Yall dumb fcks

1 Like

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Exactly why I called you all cowards. If a mother approves a 14 year old for marriage, she should be married. Yall dumb fcks
U Are dumb.

1 Like

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
U Are dumb.

Omo ase nie walahi talai
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
U Are dumb.

So you agree that a 14 year old should be married if her mother approves ? Or it was proper that Ned took regina.. I thought u had sense
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by danietohbadt(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
She was 18 and close to 19 when she got married in 2019.

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by SportsHD: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Were u not the guy with the bad mouth odour ? Please.. get off this thread .. ewww.. see his mouth like Epistle. Afofun gbemi
Git the ffuck off my dick. You pedophile

1 Like

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Git the ffuck off my dick. You pedophile

Off your dick ? Gay mofo, why are u talking about getting off your dick ? Your mouth stinks and your gay too ? What a combo
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
danietohbadt:
She was 18 and close to 19 when she got married in 2019.

This screenshot is super dumb, so because she was 18 it makes it right to date a 57 year old man .. na old man go marry and the small girls in ur family
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by SportsHD: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Off your dick ? Gay mofo, why are u talking about getting off your dick ? Your mouth stinks and your gay too ? What a combo
Paedophile. Why are you so mad? It's like the little girl you wanted to woo didn't give you face abi?
Dem suppose hang people like you. Trying to justify child marriage.

1 Like

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Paedophile. Why are you so mad? It's like the little girl you wanted to woo didn't give you face abi?
Dem suppose hang people like you. Trying to justify child marriage.

SportsHD , sportsHD, .. u said I am so mad?

I dey calm reading ur comment, wondering why you are rather so dumb sportHD. Goan pick a real life struggle Mr SportHD
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

So you agree that a 14 year old should be married if her mother approves ? Or it was proper that Ned took regina.. I thought u had sense
Why are u asking unnecessary questions? What proper are u talking abt? Wasn't it consentual? Is it not common among the northernerns?
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by SportsHD: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

SportsHD , sportsHD, .. u said I am so mad?

I dey calm reading ur comment, wondering why you are rather so dumb sportHD. Goan pick a real life struggle Mr SportHD
Loll, dumbo.
I'm blessed. I don't have to pick a struggle.
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Loll, dumbo.
I'm blessed. I don't have to pick a struggle.

Lol, who gives a shit if your blessed or cursed , why ya telling me you're blessed . ! Smh .. waka
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by SportsHD: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Lol, who gives a shit if your blessed or cursed , why ya telling me you're blessed . ! Smh .. waka
Abobi, go pick a struggle. Get off my diick
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why are u asking unnecessary questions? What proper are u talking abt? Wasn't it consentual? Is it not common among the northernerns?

This one is confused self.. we are talking about white, you're busy lost in black. You're lost in the topic. Find another thread to chook nose
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Abobi, go pick a struggle. Get off my diick

Werey just dey shout dick up and down .. ure probably so excited about your dick because one girl just lied to you that its big because shes getting all ur life savings.
Scam. That tiny dot your keep calling ur dick.. grin
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by SportsHD: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Werey just dey shout dick up and down .. ure probably so excited about your dick because one girl just lied to you that its big because shes getting all ur life savings.
Scam. That tiny dot your keep calling ur dick.. grin
Ode grin
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Ode grin
bitch got nailed grin
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by SportsHD: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
bitch got nailed grin
In your tiny imaginations. Ode.
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

In your tiny imaginations. Ode.

Lol lol . U sound so emotional, oya sorry , u hear! Goan play
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by SportsHD: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Lol lol . U sound so emotional, oya sorry , u hear! Goan play
Loll.. reverse psychology.
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Loll.. reverse psychology.

Rara , its psychology reverse. Shewwww
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by SportsHD: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Rara , its psychology reverse. Shewwww
Means you're the one hurting. But, trying to take it out on me.
Relax bro. You can't be hurt forever. It'll pass.
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Means you're the one hurting. But, trying to take it out on me.
Relax bro. You can't be hurt forever. It'll pass.
Loooooooollllllll
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by danietohbadt(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

This screenshot is super dumb, so because she was 18 it makes it right to date a 57 year old man .. na old man go marry and the small girls in ur family

you're very very stupid.
if your life is miserable and toxic, get the bleep off and enjoy your toxicity alone.

You came up from no where laying false and misleading claims about Regina getting married to a 57 year old man at 17.

That's basically untrue.
I did your dumb skull a huge favour by making you realise she was 18,and at that age, she has attained adulthood and can be held responsible for her actions.

But no, you won't take that, toxicity and bitterness wouldn't let your myopic mindset see beyond your nose.

Oga come, why are you so pained?

1 Like

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
danietohbadt:

you're very very stupid.
if your life is miserable and toxic, get the bleep off and enjoy your toxicity alone.

You came up from no where laying false and misleading claims about Regina getting married to a 57 year old man at 17.

That's basically untrue.
I did your dumb skull a huge favour by making you realise she was 18,and at that age, she has attained adulthood and can be help responsible for her actions.

But no, you won't take that, toxicity and bitterness wouldn't let your myopic mindset see beyond your nose.

Oga come, why are you so pained?

Lmaooooooo, all this write up for me. Asshole get the fck off my page .. I cant argue with u !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija... Is Pere A Bigger Simp Than Ozo (Pictures) / 7 Bad Boy Traits That Makes A Woman Love You. / Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.