Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? (651 Views)

Very Sad And Mad Right Now. / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) / Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
men will bash me over this but most of us guys envy mad men with long big gbola na...why una dey disguise? do u know how men beg mad men to come and play with them so they can point girls at their giant gbola? it turns every single creepy one of us Male gender on stop pretending! we love queens staring at gbola , e dey make our own gbola rise, stop pretending. we wish we were all mad on code, so amaka, Jennifer, chioma, esohe, favour, gift, vera and all the queens on earth can see our long gbola and laugh. we all wish this, Ogun kill u if u deny.
Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by hashtagged(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Well we know it's a lady behind this monkier either that or a kid with a bad attempt for a joke

8 Likes

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by psyco: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
Prettydevil:
men will bash me over this but most of us guys envy mad men with long big gbola na...why una dey disguise? do u know how men beg mad men to come and play with them so they can point girls at their giant gbola? it turns every single creepy one of us Male gender on stop pretending! we love queens staring at gbola , e dey make our own gbola rise, stop pretending. we wish we were all mad on code, so amaka, Jennifer, chioma, esohe, favour, gift, vera and all the queens on earth can see our long gbola and laugh. we all wish this, Ogun kill u if u deny.
[/s]

Sane minds should ignore this psychotic patient!

6 Likes

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by AnonymousIQ: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
It seems the madness in the OP brain has gotten to a serious level

6 Likes

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by Gabriel0805(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Prettydevil:
pls if you want to see big gbola go to xvideos.com stop disturbing us

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by JJmubby: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
What is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by Sundrus: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy jokers full this nairaland aswear

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by Uzomacharles: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Prettydevil:

cos the big gbola dey hungry so you get angry when they are jealous grin
Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Prettydevil:
U Mumu Oo. Ur Mumu Na Follow Come. So Of All D People In Dis World, I No See Who To Envy, Na Mad Man I Go Come Envy? Haba! I'm Very Sure Op, Is A Kid.

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by longetivity(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Na everyday mad people dey show face for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by Skmoda360(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Prettydevil:
Did you smoke ogbomosho weed with Arizona? What's this now? tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Most senseless post I've ever read

The pic below is that of op

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by Preshmane(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
can someone explain this rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by ifejobi84754: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Na everyday mad people dey show face for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by damoceile: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nairaland has now become the breeding ground for mad people undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Did you escape during one of the prison breaks then?

Juss asking. If NO then,this your attempt to crack a joke is way too extreme per say

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? by moyosore32: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
I keep wondering the kinda folks behind smart phones D's days
Dumbo SMH...

(1) (Reply)

The Penis / If U Love Her Treat Her Like Egg / Meeting Online Crush For The First Time And Notice Chronic Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.