Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Just Found Something Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Something Out (356 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Something Out by 4ckz: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Any time I get to this level of wisdom and deep thinking, I always find out some hidden secrets, I thought I should let you know this particular secret revealed to me, it might hurt some people :

Atleast 85% of the time, a man whom patronizes olosho, with the mindset that they'll stop someday, never stops . You tell yourself that if you attain a certain level of income or when you can afford the family way, that you'll stop, YOU DON'T GET TO STOP.
It's the truth, when you attain a higher level of income, your tirst increases, you look for higher cader ashewo...

Make I drag small wisdom, like two puffs of wisdom then continue... .

Ehen, where was I?
. undecided Ehen, something ashewo wink

Trust me for higher levels of a man's financial success, there's a certain cader of olosho.

This applies for runs girls too, their's even a little worse because their own motivation is money more than pleasure, they don't really stop, no ones ever tired of money. If you lose guard marry olosho, e don be for you, coz they will continue being a business entity even after you taught you bought off the company for private consumption, however the company continues outsales without your knowledge.

More wisdom lipsrsealed
If you want to understand more deeply, get yourself a wisdom to drag, then and continue reading

The lucky ones that marry olosho that perfected the act of hiding their side business they don't get to know about it for a very long time, but later must surely know, and the painful part is you know trough your male friends that patronize your wife.

Every rule has an exception, no mater how strict it looks;
For this, 15% in both sexes are able to break free.

And for men, it rises to 50% by age 50, and the percentage increases to 80% by age 60, because with age they tend to stop and the exponential increase is because, when your friends retire, they tend to drag you out.

If fit vex you, but it's the truth

All of us are ashawo

For some people that would ask this question, let me answer it now;

Yes we know it's the truth by some ages, women stop to be appetizing so you don't pay money for her, they don't stop because they will change the motive from money to admiration with time.
Put simply married women of certain ages whom where ashewo you don't need to waste your money, but admiration you give to them alone would get you laid countlessly (tip from 40yrs up). At around 50-55, the aim changes from admiration to addiction, because by then they now turn sugar mommies and pay for sex.

By 60, no one wants them atall, so they solely rely on paying, and so they remain.

Siri, play me "Burna boy - smoke some weed"
Re: I Just Found Something Out by Nazgul: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ok

Re: I Just Found Something Out by sunshineV(f): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
mentally derainged
Re: I Just Found Something Out by 4ckz: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
sunshineV:
mentally derainged

E no fit vex you if you no be ashewo

(1) (Reply)

What Skills Can Learn With One Million Naira / Penis Enlargement / This New Born Baby Is Seriously Smotching (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.