Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Skills Can Learn With One Million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Skills Can Learn With One Million Naira (353 Views)

What Skills Should He Go For? / One Billion Naira Giveaway For One Million Nairalanders / See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skills Can Learn With One Million Naira by Sheedymadu1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
I need good advice
Re: What Skills Can Learn With One Million Naira by RedPanthar: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Korope
Re: What Skills Can Learn With One Million Naira by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sheedymadu1:
I need good advice

All programming language

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can Learn With One Million Naira by blackpanthar: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sheedymadu1:
I need good advice

1) Learn how to keep things to yourself
2) Learn who your real friends are
3) digital marketing (every thing in this life is based on marketing and packaging)
4) learn about real estate
5) learn how to drive (in case you consider TAXIFY/UBER)
6) learn how to write and sell books online
7) learn how to design android apps and publish them so you can earn from admob
cool learn how to invest in cryptocurrency and grow your 1m to 6m in weeks or months with the right guides
9) learn how to read foriegn stocks and join us in BAMBOO app and other apps to trade US stocks and make profit daily
10) LEARN how to Un-learn and RE-LEARN.

I wish you well bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can Learn With One Million Naira by nathpope(m): 1:26am On Dec 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

1) Learn how to keep things to yourself
2) Learn who your real friends are
3) digital marketing (every thing in this life is based on marketing and packaging)
4) learn about real estate
5) learn how to drive (in case you consider TAXIFY/UBER)
6) learn how to write and sell books online
7) learn how to design android apps and publish them so you can earn from admob
cool learn how to invest in cryptocurrency and grow your 1m to 6m in weeks or months with the right guides
9) learn how to read foriegn stocks and join us in BAMBOO app and other apps to trade US stocks and make profit daily
10) LEARN how to Un-learn and RE-LEARN.

I wish you well bro

Lovely
Re: What Skills Can Learn With One Million Naira by Magnoliaa(f): 3:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Baby-girl living...

(1) (Reply)

Is Silence Necessarily Tantamount To Wisdom? / Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Your Spouse / Amber Rose With Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.